Collapse

Ramprastha Builders Face The Heat On CNBC Awaaz

Last updated: August 15 2014
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ramprastha Builders Face The Heat On CNBC Awaaz

101% agree... Ultimate goal is to get builder back to work so that they offer possession n they must compensate buyers for their own mistakes....

Comment

Great work Venky. Kudos.

RA

Comment

We need to be together more than ever now. Pradeep and Venky have done a great great job to get us the visibility on platforms like this. Please do your bit. Spread the message on social media. get more members for the association. We need to be together. We need to keep the foot on the pedal. Let's do it!!

Comment

Thank you one and all for all your kind words of encouragement. Yes, if builder is thick skinned - and most are rhinos - then all these words and all these newspaper articles and all these consumer rights programs will bounce off them without effect.

I of course am hoping that Ramprastha is not like that because it is an old 40 year old company and used to be highly respected. I believe that these delays are only due to laziness and not due to active malice - and I would love to be proved right if the Company takes course corrective measures.

If this company does take good measures, even now, it can turn into a good company and regain the lost respect that it once commanded.

But on the other hand - if it continues to delay and no progress is visible on the ground - if the project continues to languish - then the next step will have to be drastic - to put pressure on the govt. to deny any future licence to this builder until he completes the existing projects.

If the builder is sensible, he will take a few customer friendly measures and stave off what will be for him a disaster - what will happen to his company if he loses his license for Primera, for Ark, for signature towers, for his builder floor and plot projects? Five projects he has lined up for the future. Does he really want to risk his licences for the sake of small amounts in compensation?

Also, can he really sell his 5 new projects if his existing projects are in such bad shape? Isnt it in his best interest to complete the existing projects, landscape the area, remove the eyesores and then command a much higher price for his future projects?

Licence cancellation is a bullet - once it is fired from the gun, it cannot be put back into the gun. Why is this builder forcing people into corners over small sums? Making them fire the last bullet reluctantly?

I just dont understand what is wrong with these people - greed seems to overpower reason. Good businesses run on reason, not greed.
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Way to go Venky....u have done a fantastic job....I have also booked a flat in P tower in edge...God only knows when the possession will come through... I totally agree with u as regards M/s Ramprastha waking up from their slumber now, getting their act together and salvaging their professional pride and name even now...after all its a city u are dreaming of building... such unprofessional and unreliable conduct will not take them anywhere...lets hope some good sense prevails after all...even at this late hour ...and M/s Ramprastha take proactive steps to instill some confidence in their customers....

PS... with most of us having booked a flat in RP city for end use....i hope M/s Ramprastha realise the importance of keeping the relationship and atmosphere healthy in their dream city...and not let it get marred through the court cases and litigations, even before the first occupants have moved in....

Comment

Akpilot n other guys, request you to join association asap...

Comment

Doctor Saheb good work,

But kuch nahi hoga till the RE regulators comes in.

I have seen the big shots of builders laughing away in parties when someone talks about the projects completion - they are running a ponzi scheme and till the market revives and they get new money the delay will go on.

I am NOT pessimist but the ground reality as of today is what I have written.

Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  Doctor Saheb good work,

But kuch nahi hoga till the RE regulators comes in.

I have seen the big shots of builders laughing away in parties when someone talks about the projects completion - they are running a ponzi scheme and till the market revives and they get new money the delay will go on.

I am NOT pessimist but the ground reality as of today is what I have written.

Rohit
                  Rohit_warren ji,
                  I fully agree with your observations & comments.Till builder-politician-bureaucrat nexus is not broken by bringing in a regulator with teeth,builders will continue to exploit(Cheer Haran) the home-seekers.
                  Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

RAmprastha has gone into deep sleep not sure why....

Looks like they want free publicity

Wake up suck people ... Do something...

Does anybody have email id of cap balwant Singh ..., so untranspatent company not even bothered to list contact details on their glossy website ..

Also next dharna should be in front if his house so..

Comment

No response from rp yet ... Dharna needs to be planned ....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X