Prospects and Price of Projects in Sector 37C & 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 4 2014
7 | Posts
3754 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects and Price of Projects in Sector 37C & 37D, Gurgaon

Rescently I have started search for flat in Gurgaon. I visited sectot 92, 82, 37C, 37D, 86 etc.

Where I find Sector 37C & 37D are closely located to main gurgaon and well connected to Dwarka express way but price trend there is 4200 to 4800 per sq feet. Major builder i.e. BPTP, ILD, Ramprasth, Impero are there in that area. Wherease sector 92, 82 are far away from main gurgaon and connected to NH8 at distence of 4 to 9km and to dwarka express way at distence of 10 km. Price trend there in sector 92 & 82 is 5000 to 6000 per sqfeet.

I found its very difficult to digest sector which are closed to developing area are cheap but sector which are far from devloping area are costly. I feel there must be land issue that is why its cheap, though I am not sure.

Please share your experiance with this area.

Re : Prospects and Price of Projects in Sector 37C & 37D, Gurgaon

its just because of construction stage & builders charge you for upcoming years...hope you understood..

Comment

Depends on

1. Builder Brand Name
      2. Specification
      3. May be quality
      4. Payment gone so far
      5. Possession due
      6. Builder might have bought land at low rate
      7. 2-3 yrs. old project

Originally posted by tilukunna View Post
      Rescently I have started search for flat in Gurgaon. I visited sectot 92, 82, 37C, 37D, 86 etc.

Where I find Sector 37C & 37D are closely located to main gurgaon and well connected to Dwarka express way but price trend there is 4200 to 4800 per sq feet. Major builder i.e. BPTP, ILD, Ramprasth, Impero are there in that area. Wherease sector 92, 82 are far away from main gurgaon and connected to NH8 at distence of 4 to 9km and to dwarka express way at distence of 10 km. Price trend there in sector 92 & 82 is 5000 to 6000 per sqfeet.

I found its very difficult to digest sector which are closed to developing area are cheap but sector which are far from devloping area are costly. I feel there must be land issue that is why its cheap, though I am not sure.

Please share your experiance with this area.

Comment

Reasons for poor performance of 37c and 37d sectors

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
        Depends on

1. Builder Brand Name
        2. Specification
        3. May be quality
        4. Payment gone so far
        5. Possession due
        6. Builder might have bought land at low rate
        7. 2-3 yrs. old project
        Hi
        Greetings

Very well summed up, growth of RE in ANY area depends on things highlighted correctly by you. However, in continuation, a few SPECIFIC reasons why there is no upwards movement of 37c and 37d for such a long time are

8. Non delivery by RP despite 5+ years of first lauched project despite being the largest land bank owner,
        9. While 8x,9x Public infra has a shot in the arm due to contracts taken by DLF/Bestech/Vatika and Orris, 3x sectors are trailing by a margin due to lack of initiative by builders
        10. Just to add to your point 1, PATHETIC builders like BPTP with highly negative brand equity with both end users and investors in terms of poor timely delivery, customer service, poor accounts, non business like attitude, always throwing their weight around, lack of compliance, illegal and unethical charges just before delivery due to super area increase/escalation/wrong edc& idc/ wrong interest/ non payment of delayed possession penalty, conflict with institutional investors, court cases with employees/contractors/brokers/customers/suppliers etc.
        11. Non delivery by ILD SPIRE inspite of 5 + years of delay on account of failing JV and no chance of delivery for another 3 years at current speed.
        12. First time residential project developers like IMPERIA, ILD, TAKSHILA, etc with no track record of delivery and execution capabilities being given license by DTCP and politicians.
        13. Despite of land acquisition notice u/s 4,6,9, land for sector roads, land not physically acquired by HUDA, no pressure from builders/ buyer RWAs of RP & BPTP, no start of construction/tenders for sector roads, electrification, sewerage, storm water, horticulture etc. NOTHING!!!
        14. Despite of existing connectivity to dway and nh8, hero honda chowk flyover is a must without which the entire projects are a failure. Congress govt at center and state have a very very poor record at ensuring BASIC connectivity despite 100s of deaths on the NH8 expressway every year, in this particular section.
        15. Jhuggies and unauthorised ghettos, but they are they are everywhere in Gurgaon

The area is flush with +ves as compared to any of the GCX, 10x, 8x, 7x, 5x, 6x sectors
        - Proximity and connectivity to nh8 expressway
        - Proximity to daily needs, recreation, shopping,
        - Proximity to Railway station and existing bus stand
        - If Dwarka metro Extends upto Atul Kataria chowk/ Maruti, it would be 15 mins to Nearest metro station.
        - If High speed alwar, delhi, sonepat, ghaziabad lines are executed, gurgaon rly station would make travel easier in the NCR region,
        - Proximity and connectivity to dwarka expressway and therefore to Delhi,
        - Existing Basai ROB connecting to 10x sectors
        - Proximity to IMT 1,2,3, Manesar,
        - Existence of tons of ancilliaries in pace city, Hero honda chowk providing employment to 1000s
        - Nearness to proposed ISBT, BRTS, MRTS terminus
        - Huge tracts of land for planned institutional/sez/industrial development in 3x
        - Huge commercial tract along dway/nh8, nearness to commercial sector 88
        - Proximity and connectivity within 1-3 kms of existing 9,8,10 sector where builder floors are selling at 7-8K psf, plots 50K +
        - Proximity to English medium, international, DAV, Govt schools and colleges
        - Proximity to top of the class medical institutes and nursing homes
        - Benefit of closeness to OLD gurgaon, markets, subzi mandi, rly station, temples/gurdwaras etc.
        - No ground water level problem as compared to other area.

The onus is entirely on builders and due to poor quality of performance of builders till now, it is likely that the situation will remain same for the next 3-4 years atleast.

RWAs need to be active and more such efforts as the one made by RP association, should be made

Cheers
        Last edited June 4 2014, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Illuminating thoughts based on ground realities. Pun unintended. Thank u blessu.

Comment

In general i believe location is very good but two main issue 1. poor marketing 2. connectivity issue at present. These two issues will be sorted out with time and this will give a good ROI in long term.

Honda chowk underpass will be big relief. New from today:

Haryana government gives eight acres for flyover, underpass at Hero Honda Chowk | The Indian Express

Comment

You summed up perfectly..blessu

Comment

Haryana government gives eight acres for flyover, underpass at Hero Honda Chowk

Originally posted by amitgup View Post
                In general i believe location is very good but two main issue 1. poor marketing 2. connectivity issue at present. These two issues will be sorted out with time and this will give a good ROI in long term.

Honda chowk underpass will be big relief. New from today:

Haryana government gives eight acres for flyover, underpass at Hero Honda Chowk | The Indian Express
                Hi
                Greetings

Well said.. One launch by big name builder of repute can change the scenario.

Transfer of land is a step in right direction, clearing the way for further action by NHAI and shows a positive intent on the part of state govt. Once tender is floated, it should be ready in 2-3 years time.
                ---------------------------
                Haryana government gives eight acres for flyover, underpass at Hero Honda Chowk

In a major step forward towards the construction of an eight-lane flyover along the Delhi-Jaipur Highway at Hero Honda Chowk in Gurgaon, the Haryana government on Tuesday transferred about eight acres of HUDA land at the site to National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), according to a spokesperson of the Haryana government.

“The flyover would be constructed at an approximate cost of Rs 100 crore,” the spokesperson said. According to NHAI officials, the chowk will receive immense relief from regular traffic snarls when the one-km long flyover is constructed, along with an underpass, and will allow for continuity of traffic.

“Initially, the plan was to go for a six-lane flyover since the highway below was also six-lane. But anticipating problems in the future, we decided to plan for an eight-lane flyover. We also want to build an underpass at the site, but realised that we needed more land,” an NHAI official said.

The official explained that if the underpass was made without making space for a service road along NH 8, which was planned to be two-lanes wide on either side of the road, the traffic that was going straight on NH 8 would get stuck due to the vehicles taking U-turns below the flyover at the chowk.

According to the official, the need for extra land was explained to the state government in a meeting in January, following which it was agreed that the government would provide additional HUDA land nearby — part of the green cover.

“The land that was available was heavily encroached upon at the time, with a petrol pump close by. Encroachment will have to be removed and various clearances obtained, including that from the forest department before work can go ahead,” the official said.
                ------------------

For related views, comments, news https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=10362&page=3

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X