Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Last updated: July 18 2019
678 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Originally posted by rahul301 View Post
    What is the last date for Signature form submission?
    Are they same builder who created signature tower in gurgaon?
    Will their be bank loans on the project?
    Today I have inquired, Signature Global -Salora last date extended till 8-Nov-14. IDBI/ SMC also financing, it is around 6000/-.
    I have some doubts that these flats are already approved by TCP dept., bank finance also there and the rates are approx. half of the market rates, My question is that will these builders Signature Global / Pivitol will complete the flats and handover to allottees in-time or any hidden problems are there in the scheme. Any body purchased the application form, what are the conditions in that, once we are allotted the flat after the draw and want to exit then how much penalty imposed. If any body knows more info then please share with all. This scheme seems very attractive, so I am thinking to apply for the both the project. Please advise. --K P Ramesh.
    Last edited November 2 2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Due to uncertainty in draw i have booked a 2bhk in 23 Lacs CherryHomes.in Homestead Sohna Greater Gurgaon prelaunch and it is giving at least assured allotment without draw. Not sure if construction will start this year or next year.

Comment

Damn. Brokers builders are misusing the word "Greater".

File PIL against this misuse.
        Thanks

Comment

Any project in Gurgaon under affordable housing scheme currently inviting application apart from pivotal and signature ??

Anyone having idea about sector 111 Lotus project ??

Comment

Originally posted by paramk View Post
            Today I have inquired, Signature Global -Salora last date extended till 8-Nov-14. IDBI/ SMC also financing, it is around 6000/-.
            I have some doubts that these flats are already approved by TCP dept., bank finance also there and the rates are approx. half of the market rates, My question is that will these builders Signature Global / Pivitol will complete the flats and handover to allottees in-time or any hidden problems are there in the scheme. Any body purchased the application form, what are the conditions in that, once we are allotted the flat after the draw and want to exit then how much penalty imposed. If any body knows more info then please share with all. This scheme seems very attractive, so I am thinking to apply for the both the project. Please advise. --K P Ramesh.
            I applied in pivotal. Lets see when they come out with draw result. and did you apply in pivotal ?

Comment

any schemes from reputed or atlest cat-b or c developers...all the above builders are either 1st timer or contractor turned builder

Comment

I have applied for Conscient Habitat in Sec - 99A..but only for the draw and not guaranteed allotment.. lets see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by manoj1981 View Post
                  I have applied for Conscient Habitat in Sec - 99A..but only for the draw and not guaranteed allotment.. lets see how it goes.
                  Is the paper ad out for this?
                  If not, why parking money to them and loose interest?

Comment

Originally posted by ravikot View Post
                    Is the paper ad out for this?
                    If not, why parking money to them and loose interest?
                    It was through a recommendation of a very close friend who is in this field from very long...according to him my money is 100% safe in this project and he also suggested not to go for confirmed allotment and just wait for the draw..

Comment

But again you guys are smart enough and know the technicalities better than me so your point must be valid...so lets see as right now its just about 90k

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X