Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Last updated: July 18 2019
678 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Originally posted by Bharat777 View Post
    which one is best ammong AVL 36 Gurgaon, 63 golf drive, signature Andour Heights and tulip , Pls suggest Call
    No reply is received regarding it. Senior members please reply, these are current projects now, it will help interested people to apply. Please guide which builder is having good track record. Location wise I think all these projects are good, only thing is that delivery of within time is important.

Comment

Tulip Lemon

Originally posted by changu View Post
      I am planning to purchase in Tulip Lemon. Any idea whether there is any issue associated with affordable housing or Tulip Lemon ?
      So, Some people are submitting forms for Tulip Lemon. I have also submitted a form. When I visited builders office, they are saying that draw will be held around July or so, that means one Lakh (5% amount) is blocked for at least 6 months. Some body are also telling after allotment is done, for remaining 20% of allotment money banks are not going to finance, is it so? It is learnt that bank finance will be available for remaining 75% of amount of flat?

I want to know the process of execution of affordable housing projects. I request senior members to please answer. Builder is allotted land from TCP authority, after land allotment, whether the builder pays full land amount of cost or how much percentage he pay?

After land allotment to builder, he first collects 5% application money from applicants & after that 20% allotment money from allottees. Before this proceeds, is the builder deposits some security amount with any authority as a surety to complete the project, if not the builder may not start the work after collection of 25% of amount. In that case what allottees can do? After flat allotment all things goes normal then we have no problem. If project gets delayed then only allottees 25% amount is blocked and we all have to wait & watch. Please give your valuable & useful opinion for genuine investors. In normal land allotment cases also (as usually going from quite some years) builders may not start the project or get delay for very long as like cases in greater faridabad. Thanks.

Comment

You can buy luxurious apartment at affordable price in Gurgaon Extension i.e. Dharuhera which is just 25 mins away from Gurgaon.

If you want ready to move in then Aravali Heights is the best option.

Comment

Any information on premium on varios affordable housing projects. What is the expected premium if got alloted 2 bhk in vardhman green court, signature global pivotal tulip etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ashutheearly View Post
            Any information on premium on varios affordable housing projects. What is the expected premium if got alloted 2 bhk in vardhman green court, signature global pivotal tulip etc.

You can not sell them before 5 years.. No sale no premium

Comment

Originally posted by paramk View Post
              So, Some people are submitting forms for Tulip Lemon. I have also submitted a form. When I visited builders office, they are saying that draw will be held around July or so, that means one Lakh (5% amount) is blocked for at least 6 months. Some body are also telling after allotment is done, for remaining 20% of allotment money banks are not going to finance, is it so? It is learnt that bank finance will be available for remaining 75% of amount of flat?

I want to know the process of execution of affordable housing projects. I request senior members to please answer. Builder is allotted land from TCP authority, after land allotment, whether the builder pays full land amount of cost or how much percentage he pay?

After land allotment to builder, he first collects 5% application money from applicants & after that 20% allotment money from allottees. Before this proceeds, is the builder deposits some security amount with any authority as a surety to complete the project, if not the builder may not start the work after collection of 25% of amount. In that case what allottees can do? After flat allotment all things goes normal then we have no problem. If project gets delayed then only allottees 25% amount is blocked and we all have to wait & watch. Please give your valuable & useful opinion for genuine investors. In normal land allotment cases also (as usually going from quite some years) builders may not start the project or get delay for very long as like cases in greater faridabad. Thanks.
              Hello senior members, please reply to this post. I wanted to know the process of execution of this Affordable Housing projects of haryana. I don't want to go to other dharuhera projects.

Comment

Originally posted by paramk View Post
                Hello senior members, please reply to this post. I wanted to know the process of execution of this Affordable Housing projects of haryana. I don't want to go to other dharuhera projects.
                Can be 10-14 months if you go by what is happening on Devaan

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=78320

Comment

is there any project currently open under affordable house, where I can get the information abt open project

Comment

Originally posted by Bharat777 View Post
                    is there any project currently open under affordable house, where I can get the information abt open project
                    Check today's Hindustan Times. There were two advertisements: One for Sector 104 project and another one of sector 95.

Comment

Can anybody pls give any feedback on Andour Heights.
                      How is the builder ?
                      The location, I heard that there is sewarage treatment plant in sec-71.

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X