Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Last updated: July 18 2019
678 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

    Thanks a lot

    Comment


    • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

      Originally posted by Bharat777 View Post
      is there any project currently open under affordable house, where I can get the information abt open project
      There are quite a few projects which are open for applications currently -

      Supertech's Basera, Sector 79, Last Dt - 20 April
      Signature's Andour Heights, Sector 71, Last Dt - 23 March
      Ramson's Kshitij, Sector 95, Last Dt - 28 March
      Pivtotal's Riddhi Siddhi, Sector 99, Last Dt - 31 March
      Pivtotal's Devaan, Sector 84, Last Dt - 24 March
      Zara's Aavaas, Sector 104, Last Dt - 30 April
      AVL's AVL36, Sector 36A, Last Dt - 14 April

      Comment


      • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

        Originally posted by simpleton123 View Post
        There are quite a few projects which are open for applications currently -

        Supertech's Basera, Sector 79, Last Dt - 20 April
        Signature's Andour Heights, Sector 71, Last Dt - 23 March
        Ramson's Kshitij, Sector 95, Last Dt - 28 March
        Pivtotal's Riddhi Siddhi, Sector 99, Last Dt - 31 March
        Pivtotal's Devaan, Sector 84, Last Dt - 24 March
        Zara's Aavaas, Sector 104, Last Dt - 30 April
        AVL's AVL36, Sector 36A, Last Dt - 14 April
        Could you please list these on the basis of location advantage .

        Comment


        • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

          Also,

          Pyramid Infratech's Urban Homes, Sector 70A, Last Dt - 10 April

          Comment


          • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

            Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
            Could you please list these on the basis of location advantage .
            Now that's a tough one. Assuming no points for a developer's past track record, a suppose Andour Heights at Sector 71 would top the list. Having said this, most of these developers have limited past experience as a developer - mostly as a land owner, contractor, etc. Would recommend that decision to apply is made basis the developer.

            Overall, this question is best left to be answered by the senior members.

            Comment


            • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

              Originally posted by simpleton123 View Post
              There are quite a few projects which are open for applications currently -

              Supertech's Basera, Sector 79, Last Dt - 20 April
              Signature's Andour Heights, Sector 71, Last Dt - 23 March
              Ramson's Kshitij, Sector 95, Last Dt - 28 March
              Pivtotal's Riddhi Siddhi, Sector 99, Last Dt - 31 March
              Pivtotal's Devaan, Sector 84, Last Dt - 24 March
              Zara's Aavaas, Sector 104, Last Dt - 30 April
              AVL's AVL36, Sector 36A, Last Dt - 14 April
              Thanks a lot, simpleton123, where did you get this info, is there a site where also the end date is specified?

              I made an application in Signature's Andour Heights, Sector 71, a week back

              Comment


              • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

                Originally posted by Bharat777 View Post
                Thanks a lot, simpleton123, where did you get this info, is there a site where also the end date is specified?

                I made an application in Signature's Andour Heights, Sector 71, a week back
                No single website would have all the details. There would be some broker sites promoting the projects that they are pushing but no website would have all.

                Most of the Developers' respective websites would have material information about their projects.

                Comment


                • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

                  Originally posted by simpleton123 View Post
                  There are quite a few projects which are open for applications currently -

                  Supertech's Basera, Sector 79, Last Dt - 20 April
                  Signature's Andour Heights, Sector 71, Last Dt - 23 March
                  Ramson's Kshitij, Sector 95, Last Dt - 28 March
                  Pivtotal's Riddhi Siddhi, Sector 99, Last Dt - 31 March
                  Pivtotal's Devaan, Sector 84, Last Dt - 24 March
                  Zara's Aavaas, Sector 104, Last Dt - 30 April
                  AVL's AVL36, Sector 36A, Last Dt - 14 April
                  Are the below two projects are still open. These are already closed? If still open, in which news paper Ad came recently.
                  Pivtotal's Riddhi Siddhi, Sector 99, Last Dt - 31 March
                  Pivtotal's Devaan, Sector 84, Last Dt - 24 March

                  Supertech's Basera, Sector 79, Last Dt - 20 April: I think this builder is given Ad one more time. Actually it was closed in Dec14 itself. So these builders are giving Ad repeatedly.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

                    Originally posted by paramk View Post
                    Are the below two projects are still open. These are already closed? If still open, in which news paper Ad came recently.
                    Pivtotal's Riddhi Siddhi, Sector 99, Last Dt - 31 March
                    Pivtotal's Devaan, Sector 84, Last Dt - 24 March

                    Supertech's Basera, Sector 79, Last Dt - 20 April: I think this builder is given Ad one more time. Actually it was closed in Dec14 itself. So these builders are giving Ad repeatedly.

                    Yes builder are giving add multiple time and accepting application , Devaan Sector 84 add was in the Tribune 10 or 11th march

                    Comment


                    • Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

                      For Riddhi Siddhi, Pivtotal extended the last date to the 28th of Feb first and subsequently to the 31st of March. The ad for this came out in Tribune, Haryana edition on the 06th of March. Attached is the ad.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X