Collapse

Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Last updated: July 18 2019
678 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Any news on Conscient Habitat Sec 99A draw date?

Comment

For every affordable housing project, I hear black deals wherein you pay some extra cash and you would have a confirmed unit. How transparent are the draws, is this extra amount worth?

Comment

Applied in Andour Heights, lets see what happens in the draw....btw when is the draw expected?

Originally posted by Krish116 View Post
        No. of application received in Andour Heights is appx. 2735

Any info on Solera draw today 30th Mar. Anyone got the flat? Where is the list - on website or not?

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
          For every affordable housing project, I hear black deals wherein you pay some extra cash and you would have a confirmed unit. How transparent are the draws, is this extra amount worth?

Draw should not be completely transparent that is why Builder ask for this extra amt as a black money and will allot you the flat under 5% builder quota . Even I am thinking of going for affordable because builder in NCR have made property rates so high that its out of reach of a salaried person ... Don't know people say there is huge inventory lying in mkt and no sales and on the other hand a good project in Gurgaon is not having price less than 65L (AI) that too for a area of around 1000sqft .

Hum logon se ache toh who log hain jinhone illegal construction ker liye and ab hamare kejriwal ji ne unko muft ke flat baatne ka wada ker dia .

Comment

I am one of the applicant from that successful list. Need to know do I need to continue in this project or cancel this allotment? Will this result in good investment in 5 years. Current cost is 19 Lacs for 489 sq ft + 65 sq ft balcony. Rate is 4K per sq ft.

Comment

Hello,

I have received allotment for Signature Solera for 2BHK 489+65sqft. THis is located in sector 107. Need to take guidance from you all do I need to move forward on this project or should not accept the allotment. Need to know other buyers of Signature Solera what are the future prospects of this project and why do we invest in this project. Please provide sincere advice. Project cost is 19.8 Lacs and locations is extreme of Gurgaon and also there is a naala.

Comment

Originally posted by bhatia2015 View Post
                Hello,

I have received allotment for Signature Solera for 2BHK 489+65sqft. THis is located in sector 107. Need to take guidance from you all do I need to move forward on this project or should not accept the allotment. Need to know other buyers of Signature Solera what are the future prospects of this project and why do we invest in this project. Please provide sincere advice. Project cost is 19.8 Lacs and locations is extreme of Gurgaon and also there is a naala.
                My POV:

Pros:

1) close to Delhi
                2) in middle to 3 ongoing good ultra luxury projects.
                3) their commercial place is good, well designed. (even they are selling it expensive 13500/-)
                4) closer to main city and corporate in comparison to new gurgaon (less than 15 KM).
                5) close to upcoming commercial belt (sector 106 and sector 109)
                6) already a road there to commute
                7) builder seems to have a reputation to maintain (SMC trading)
                8) professional attitude of builder (timely completion of draw and other helping attitude)
                9) work has already been started there.
                10) good layout with light, air and clear view from every apartment.
                11) All Neighborhood projects (including sector 108) have a lot higher prices.
                12) They have 4 affordable housing projects in Gurgaon, so can be trusted a bit.

Cons:

1) close to Naalah (not very close and will be covered with M3M and earth project, so no direct view of Naalah)
                2) corner of gurgaon, city ends there.
                3) 2.5 KM from Dwarka Express way, so from Metro (if ever comes).
                4) new builder, no track record.
                5) very poor approach road via a village.(although condition is good yet very narrow).
                6) half of sector is reserved for public utilities.

Take your call now.

Comment

Congrats Bhtia2015. Hold and enjoy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bhatia2015 View Post
                      Hello,

have they charged service tax on demand letter.. please calrify on the following issue

service tax is exempted as per following clause ( as per Notification No. 25/2012-Service Tax dated 20th June, 2012

[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZZETE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)]
                      Government of India
                      Ministry of Finance
                      (Department of Revenue)
                      Notification No. 25/2012-Service Tax
                      New Delhi, the 20th June, 2012
                      G.S.R……(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 93 of the Finance Act, 1994 (32 of 1994) (hereinafter referred to as the said Act) and in supersession of notification number 12/2012- Service Tax, dated the 17th March, 2012, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 210 (E), dated the 17th March, 2012, the Central Government, being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby exempts the following taxable services from the whole of the service tax leviable thereon under section 66B of the said Act, namely:-
                      14. Services by way of construction, erection, commissioning, or installation of original works pertaining to,-

(a) an airport, port or railways, including monorail or metro;

(b) a single residential unit otherwise than as a part of a residential complex;

(c) low- cost houses up to a carpet area of 60 square metres per house in a housing project approved by competent authority empowered under the ‘Scheme of Affordable Housing in Partnership’ framed by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India;

(d) post- harvest storage infrastructure for agricultural produce including a cold storages for such purposes; or

(e) mechanised food grain handling system, machinery or equipment for units processing agricultural produce as food stuff excluding alcoholic beverages; 3. This notification shall come into force on the 1st day of July, 2012.
                      [F. No.334/1/2012 -TRU]
                      (Rajkumar Digvijay)
                      Under Secretary to the Government of India

PLEASE CLARIFY

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X