Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Last updated: July 18 2019
678 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Thx ravi for the reply.

In affordable housing, broker told me about 2 projects in gurgaon.
    1. ramsons kshitij, sec 95
    2. pyramid urban homes sec 70A

Between ramsons and pyramid, I think pyramid is better (as per my view).
    I don't specifically want this property, I have just started looking for a property in gurgaon for end, this is just the start and hopefully many more option will be discovered with the time.

My concern is why the premium is 3.5 lacs only?

In gurgaon, the rate of 2BHK can easily be around 55-60 lacs. Looking at this, anyone can ask for premium around 10 lacs.

When we get something cheaper than market rate, toh dimag mein khayal aata hain ki.. kahin kuch kadbad toh nahin.

And yes, I agree with your point, its better to go by draw.

But there is one more point pointed by the person, haryana government only allowed 300 acres of land for affordable housing in gurgaon area and its almost over. So its less likely that there will be any new such scheme launched. Am not sure how much truth is in this.

Comment

From a general question, this thread has gotten shifted to the advertising of ramsons kshitij, sec 95 & pyramid urban homes sec 70A , making me wonder is this been done on purpose by vested interest ( was this thread started to advertise specific project ) if so then better to be up front than going on in this manner , these kind of marketing statergy can be very counter productive, and take a newbie for a ride l

Comment

Just want to make clear that am not marketing anything here.

I was just asking some queries and concerns and sharing my experience that's it.

My apologies if my posts looking like some advertisement of these projects. It was not intentional.

I am more of reader on this forum. This is my second post on the forum.
        Last edited September 7 2015, 12:28 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
          From a general question, this thread has gotten shifted to the advertising of ramsons kshitij, sec 95 & pyramid urban homes sec 70A , making me wonder is this been done on purpose by vested interest ( was this thread started to advertise specific project ) if so then better to be up front than going on in this manner , these kind of marketing statergy can be very counter productive, and take a newbie for a ride l
          I second your thoughts.

Any genuine buyer (be a newbie or not) will definitely go through all relative information first on net and then he will read this complete thread before investing. Specially if he know about this forum IREF. If he can create an account and post his query specially in this thread, he must be either very smart like you have said or he is just not a serious buyer.

Anyways for all answers of questions asked above, I would recommend everyone to go through all this thread from start and get your answers yourselves.

Regarding the questions asked, my answers are below:

Originally posted by arjunn_2003 View Post

My concern is why the premium is 3.5 lacs only?

Because just getting lucky in a "below average in segment" property's draw only can not fetch you more premium than this.

In gurgaon, the rate of 2BHK can easily be around 55-60 lacs. Looking at this, anyone can ask for premium around 10 lacs.

Anyone can ask but no one will give. Itne premium me to gurgaon ki koi bhi property aa jayegi is time

When we get something cheaper than market rate, toh dimag mein khayal aata hain ki.. kahin kuch kadbad toh nahin.

Gadbade to bahut hai but lets not discuss all. It is not very cheaper but these are just small pocket units with no amenities, parking and good specifications.

And yes, I agree with your point, its better to go by draw.

Believe me just apply in 2-3 and you will definitely get one.

But there is one more point pointed by the person, haryana government only allowed 300 acres of land for affordable housing in gurgaon area and its almost over. So its less likely that there will be any new such scheme launched. Am not sure how much truth is in this.

300 acre is not very less. Not all licences have been given/consumed, and out of them who have received licences, not all have been closed. there are lot in pipeline as well where LOI have been given and soon some of them will get licence.
          Last edited September 7 2015, 09:19 AM.

Comment

What are the prospects for RIDDHI SIDDHI sector 99.

Comment

Originally posted by amitanshul View Post
              What are the prospects for RIDDHI SIDDHI sector 99.
              Pehle ban to jaye, Are you sure that this will be delivered, does builder seem professional and committed to deliver ?

Comment

Thanks for your Info @ravikot. It is not you but it is miketest. I request him to explore more about any leaks in the draw / allotment process of AHS.

@ravikot: yes there are some doubts of completions of these projects by few builders but not all. Yesterday also i.e on 6/7/15 @4PM Zee Business run the show about affordable housing news mainly about the gurgaon schemes. It also cautioned about to choose the reputation of the builder, location of the project before applying.
                We are end users and how can we evaluate about the new builders in these schemes. Only after 25% payment, project is started!

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Bro I am not denying that you cannot get a flat if you are not connected to them but I know what's going on behind the scenes. Builders have found out a loophole in policy and they are using it for their own good. It won't be appropriate for me to write it all here.

Comment

what you think, i am not aware of this builder. just applied and got in draw.

Comment

Did you pay anything in cash as well?

Comment

I will not say anything as I don't have any insider information. I have just a few facts?

1) People are angry with this builder of it's non professional behavior.
                      2) It's Employees are also very rude.
                      3) It takes buyers for granted.
                      4) He has not started work on Pivotal site while it has EC of Feb:
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=78320&page=16
                      draw happened on 23 Apr, 4.5 months and no construction has been started Why?
                      5) In refund process also he had done a lot of non-professional behavioral things, like he prepared cheques for some dates with interest till that date and not called users to collect that, neither he posted. He just kept it to earn more interest on money. He asked Gurgaon people to Faridabad to collect refund cheques while form filling was in GGN.
                      6) He was soft launched first affordable housing project, still he has shown not a single bit of interest in project, All it had interest of keeping people's money and to earn interest on it.

Just go through complete thread:
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=78320

Bro, you got a unit, congrats!! But don't expect too much from this builder. I would personally suggest Just keep this unit with you for some time, and if you don't see things moving, then exit. (may be before it's next demand)

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X