Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Last updated: July 18 2019
678 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Originally posted by simpleton123 View Post
    I have seen two outcomes to manage the allotment of the remaining apartments.

First, where there have been more applications than the no of flats on offer, a supplementary draw is planned for the left-over flats post cancellation & clearance of the waitlisted applications.Examples are Signature's Synera, Signature's Solera, Ramada's Aaalayas.

Second, where there have been less applications than the no of flats on offer (categorywise), these left-over flats are offerred on a first-come first-served basis. Examples are Pivotal's Devaan 1 BHK, Auric Homes' Happy Homes Sec 86 Fbd, Auric Homes' City Homes Sec 82, Fbd.
    Thanks simpleton; . Any idea on lotus sector 111. How are they managing the leftover flats ?
    Last edited February 5 2016, 10:47 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

There are some unconfirmed rumours that Lotus Homz 111 will invite applications for a supplementary draw.

What I do know is that Lotus had not received enough applications for their flats on offer (for all categories) - the developer had discouraged walk-in applications.

In some of such cases of allotment post the primary draw, some of the developers have asked for cash premium for allotment of such flats as what happenned with Pivtotal's Devaan 1BHK. Same is happenning for Pivotal's Riddhi Siddhi and for Ramada ROF's Aalayas.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleton123 View Post
        There are some unconfirmed rumours that Lotus Homz 111 will invite applications for a supplementary draw.

What I do know is that Lotus had not received enough applications for their flats on offer (for all categories) - the developer had discouraged walk-in applications.

In some of such cases of allotment post the primary draw, some of the developers have asked for cash premium for allotment of such flats as what happenned with Pivtotal's Devaan 1BHK. Same is happenning for Pivotal's Riddhi Siddhi and for Ramada ROF's Aalayas.

Do you think Ramda ROF is good for investment, location and price wise. We are getting deals with 3 Lacs premium for 5th OR 6 th floor.
        Digvijay

Comment

Any Conscient Habitat buyers here who got the allotment and next payment demand?

Comment

Yes I got the allotment and have paid first demand of 25%.

Do you know if we have any separate group for Conscient Habitat ??

If not then let's make one to discuss queries and updates related to this project.
            Last edited February 20 2016, 11:45 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarsahil View Post
              Yes I got the allotment and have paid first demand of 25%.
              Do you know if we have any separate group for Conscient Habitat ??

If not then let's make one to discuss queries and updates related to this project.
              Actually I have not paid the next installment yet as I am just worried considering the situation of real estate market whether to pay them now or at least wait till the construction starts.

It will be good if we have a whatsapp group for all habitat buyers.

Comment

Sure... Let's create one. I am ready to join.

Comment

Infact I am creating a group for Conscient Habitat Sector 99A in IREF itself:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...rgaon?t=106623

Comment

Facebook group for adani aangan Project:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/827795810680675/

Join if you are allotted a unit in the project.

Comment

Hi

I am also fighting the same issue issue, one of my friends has been also allotted affordable under this scheme and his builder has clearly marked that there is NO service tax

But my builder is charging for the same and he is not agreeing to the fact

Please suggest

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X