Collapse

Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Last updated: July 18 2019
678 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gurgaon Suggestions for 2 BHK in 35L

Dear All, I have queries regarding VAT. Is VAT applicable on House purchase in under constructions house in Gurgaon under Haryana VAT Tax Act. what is the rate of VAT. what is the methods of calculations of VAT tax. Thanks

Comment

Dear All, I have queries regarding VAT. Is VAT applicable on House purchase in under constructions house in Gurgaon under Haryana VAT Tax Act. what is the rate of VAT. what is the methods of calculations of VAT tax. Thanks

Comment

Is any project still open for application under affordable housing?

Comment

hi all how u rate the Affordable project "Global Heights" by breeze builder in sohna sector 33..Is this good for the end use..I m getting a 2bhk confirm booking flat with premium of 3lakh..Can I proceed??

Comment

Good Project. Bang on Sohna Road at Sohna, less than 10 kms away from Sector 67, 68 of Ggn, adjacent to Central Park-III. Decent sizes of 2 BHK - 550+100 sq ft approx of carpet area. All Affordable Projects have only 2 wheeler parking; however, this project has towers being made on stilts thereby, offering unallotted car parking unofficially.

However, the builder has no prior background apart from building some floors at Ggn.

You should be able to get a direct booking with the builder with Nil premium. You would even be able to chose out of the options available.

Comment

Hi simpleton123;

I have visited builder office they said that there is no unit of 2bhk is available. But some of the dealers saying that they can give me confirm booking with some premium..I m in a dilemma..
              Last edited July 14 2016, 11:20 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Quite surprising that a developer is trying to charge premium for a Sohna project. Might be a broker trick only. Attached is the recent advertisement for the available flats.
                Attached Files

Comment

Pivotal has been allotted the license and necessary clearances for affordable housing project in sector 62, Gurgaon. I had checked the website of pivotal * Pivotal Paradise New Affordable Project Sector 62 Gurgaon and i called on the no. given on the website. The guy asked me black of around Rs.10.00 lacs and he further told me that without paying the amount one cannt get the form. As the project has been approved under affordable housing, this is a clear case of fraud. we can take up the case jointly, as the location of the project is good.

we can file complaint with TCP haryana and haryana govt. directly * SCPGRAMS:- Government of Haryana.

Comment

Pyramid Infratech has re-advertised for inviting applications against some cancellations for their Urban Homes, Sector 70A, Ggn project.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Lotus Infratech has re-advertised for inviting applications for their pending flats of their Homz project at Sector 111.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X