C1 585 palam vihar builder (Real Gold Builder) runaway

Last updated: April 14 2014
6 | Posts
1301 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1 585 palam vihar builder (Real Gold Builder) runaway

Rajesh Jindal is to inform you about the cheating/fraud happened with me on the pretext of con-struction of a Builder First Floor (admeasuring 1250 sq. ft.) on plot no C1 585, Situated in Ansal Palam Vihar , Gurgaon measuring 215 sq. yds
    I l entered into an agreement one Builder floor admeasuring 1250 sq. Feet on 1st floor of the plot from Mr. Suresh Kumar Ahuja D-157, Narmada apartments, Alaknanda New-Delhi (one of the owner of the plot and the Director of Real Gold In Oct, Director of Real Gold with Marketing Man-ager and, informed us that Real Gold facing financial crisis .
    last meeting was conducted Jan 2014 in which Ahuja confirmed that he has arranged money and he will start the construction in the following week. But when I tried to contact him in the 2nd Week of Jan-2014, he was untraceable. All his mobile Nos. 931111-4404, 9311-224404 and landline num-bers are either disconnected or switched off, moreover his residence is also locked now.
    That Mr. Vijendra Singh Jhunjhunu Rajeshthan ,90 % owner of the plot is in no mood to solve the problem.

Re : C1 585 palam vihar builder (Real Gold Builder) runaway

I had a plot in sl 2 and I am facing the same problem.plz gimme ur contact number

Comment

Dear rajesh

Would suggest you to get a good lawyer n file a case against both owners n make sure to intimate huda to stop any transfers for the plot until your issue is resolved..,

Not sure how you calculated the ownership... If there are two owners then its 50-50 partnership..

Originally posted by rjindals View Post
      Rajesh Jindal is to inform you about the cheating/fraud happened with me on the pretext of con-struction of a Builder First Floor (admeasuring 1250 sq. ft.) on plot no C1 585, Situated in Ansal Palam Vihar , Gurgaon measuring 215 sq. yds

I l entered into an agreement one Builder floor admeasuring 1250 sq. Feet on 1st floor of the plot from Mr. Suresh Kumar Ahuja D-157, Narmada apartments, Alaknanda New-Delhi (one of the owner of the plot and the Director of Real Gold In Oct, Director of Real Gold with Marketing Man-ager and, informed us that Real Gold facing financial crisis .

last meeting was conducted Jan 2014 in which Ahuja confirmed that he has arranged money and he will start the construction in the following week. But when I tried to contact him in the 2nd Week of Jan-2014, he was untraceable. All his mobile Nos. 931111-4404, 9311-224404 and landline num-bers are either disconnected or switched off, moreover his residence is also locked now.

That Mr. Vijendra Singh Jhunjhunu Rajeshthan ,90 % owner of the plot is in no mood to solve the problem.

Comment

Court case is the remedy to rope in the offenders
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Rajesh Jindal himself gone after posting this news and we are suggesting ways :-)

Comment

sry guys for late
            i had filled the civil case against both the owner , they have 10-90 % ownership & unfortunately i had sined the agreement with 10% man only , done police complained also , police is not interested in FIR.
            Last edited April 14 2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X