Hi ,

I hope you all are doing good.

Recently I went to Vatika India Emilia site and found the 2 BHK floors suitable for me and my family. De alresare quoting the price to be around Rs 59 lakhs for first and second floor for the ready for possession floors. However, I have following queries:

1. The dealer showed me a sample flat, but says, you will have to finalize a property and only after you give token money, he can show me the actual house I am buying. Any views ? why he said that ?
2. He also said that, most of the sellers have not taken possession yet and have paid 95% and therefore, its difficult to show the floor from inside as keys are still with Vatika. Is it true that they can't show me the property that I planning to buy ?
3. Is the price Rs 59-60 lakhs quoted by the dealer correct ? How much do you guys suggest is possible to negotiate ?
4. Any other issues in the area which should stop me to shift there ? I am newly married and have no kid.

Your views will be highly appreicated in helping me finalize my home

Regards
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankjet
    Hi ,

Hi ,

Recently I went to Vatika India Emilia site and found the 2 BHK floors suitable for me and my family. De alresare quoting the price to be around Rs 59 lakhs for first and second floor for the ready for possession floors. However, I have following queries:

1. The dealer showed me a sample flat, but says, you will have to finalize a property and only after you give token money, he can show me the actual house I am buying. Any views ? why he said that ?
    The broker is either having malevolent intention or he is not having any confirmed inventory. Once you okay with it, he will search in market & make it available through profit sharing arrangement with other dealer. Such deals are risky & avoid. You need to check the owner & title deed/ papers before giving token.
    2. He also said that, most of the sellers have not taken possession yet and have paid 95% and therefore, its difficult to show the floor from inside as keys are still with Vatika. Is it true that they can't show me the property that I planning to buy ?
    It’s true that many lanes of Emilia are offered for possession & outsider’s movement is restricted now. But an owner can always visit his own apartment with friends/ relatives. I don’t see any issue of showing actual unit. Moreover, it’s not up to the owners to decide whether they will take possession/ key or not. Builder is giving fixed deadline for possession/ handing over of keys, if an owner does not respond, penalty will be applicable. So I can’t agree with the Brokers logic.
    3. Is the price Rs 59-60 lakhs quoted by the dealer correct ? How much do you guys suggest is possible to negotiate?
    Looks in Okay range for 2nd floor (AI price for units offered for possession), & good buying price for 1st Floor (remember it should be all inclusive including area increase & other extra changes)
    4. Any other issues in the area which should stop me to shift there ? I am newly married and have no kid.
    Check the room sizes … it’s too small (originally sub 800 sqft size).

Your views will be highly appreicated in helping me finalize my home

Regards

Regards

My comments are in blue......................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    My comments are in blue......................

Thanks Sayan, highly appreiciate your inputs. Even I thought the things to be fishy and how can some one buy a house without actually seeing it.

I had a look at the project and I really liked the project, I mean personally I found staying here better than in Flats. The area looks open and breathable than in the high rise apartments. Whats your opnion.

Regarding sizes, me and wife were Ok with room size. I think master room is like 12X11 which is pretty Ok. Moreover, we have to see as there are not many options in this price range in a good recognized society in Gurgaon.

One query, Overall the area is liveable ?, I mean like electricity, water supply, Gas cyclinders availability etc are there ? Also, How much negotiation should be possible. For example, if the seller is quoting 59 (All Incl), then how much should I negotiate ? 56-57 ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Sayan, highly appreiciate your inputs. Even I thought the things to be fishy and how can some one buy a house without actually seeing it.

I had a look at the project and I really liked the project, I mean personally I found staying here better than in Flats. The area looks open and breathable than in the high rise apartments. Whats your opnion.

Regarding sizes, me and wife were Ok with room size. I think master room is like 12X11 which is pretty Ok. Moreover, we have to see as there are not many options in this price range in a good recognized society in Gurgaon.

One query, Overall the area is liveable ?, I mean like electricity, water supply, Gas cyclinders availability etc are there ? Also, How much negotiation should be possible. For example, if the seller is quoting 59 (All Incl), then how much should I negotiate ? 56-57 ?

Can't suggest about negotiation, Electricity is provided by the builder at GOVT. rates, LPG connections are also avl. Check the following link of Builder's website for details,
    http://www.vatikainxt.com/cpage.aspx?mpgid=45&pgidtrail=35

Regarding any further query I suggest you to quickly go through the pages of the following thread of IREF,
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28349-new-gurgaon-update-sectors-8x-9x-3x-gurgaon/page414?t=30341&page=414
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Can't suggest about negotiation, Electricity is provided by the builder at GOVT. rates, LPG connections are also avl. Check the following link of Builder's website for details,
    http://www.vatikainxt.com/cpage.aspx?mpgid=45&pgidtrail=35

Regarding any further query I suggest you to quickly go through the pages of the following thread of IREF,
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28349-new-gurgaon-update-sectors-8x-9x-3x-gurgaon/page414?t=30341&page=414

Thanks sayan! Your inputs are really helpful.

I hear that registery is still not open as the NOC is not there with the builder. Is this a point of worry or just a normal process. Any idea when will the registry open ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi ,

Recently I went to Vatika India Emilia site and found the 2 BHK floors suitable for me and my family. Dealres are quoting the price to be around Rs 59 lakhs for first and second floor for the ready for possession floors. However, I have following queries:

3. Is the price Rs 59-60 lakhs quoted by the dealer correct ? How much do you guys suggest is possible to negotiate ?

Your views will be highly appreciated in helping me finalize my home

Regards

Hi
    Greetings

I would never negotiate and deal with such a broker.. This may be a good style of the broker to avoid non serious buyers but not very ethical.

Plenty of rtm inventory mate.... negotiate hard until toll goes off and dway connects nh8

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I would never negotiate and deal with such a broker.. This may be a good style of the broker to avoid non serious buyers but not very ethical.

Plenty of rtm inventory mate.... negotiate hard until toll goes off and dway connects nh8

Cheers

Thank you sir!

I was informed by the broker that registry has not yet started for vatika emilia floors. Is there some issue or its just normal for a new project. Can you put some light on it pleasse

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Thank you sir!

I was informed by the broker that registry has not yet started for vatika emilia floors. Is there some issue or its just normal for a new project. Can you put some light on it pleasse

Thanks

Hello Experts,

Can some please let me know about these two things:

1. Registry issue associated with Vatika Floors. Why is registry still not open ? Any issues with the land ?
    2. Do govt banks provide loans ?

Regards
    Ankjet
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Emilia Floors here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/77487-vatika-emilia-floors-vatika-group-sector-83-gurgaon?t=78505

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

CommentQuote