Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

Collapse
X
Collapse

Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

Last updated: August 19 2016
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

    Hi
    Greetings
    Originally posted by Dheer View Post
    Vipul Lavanya Started Offering Possession!!

    Congratulations to all Vipul LAVANAYA Buyers!!!
    Shaping up well






    Certainly, those who intend to move in will face some teething social/public infra deficiencies. However, with more Projects offering possession, the area will be teeming with life and social eco system would develop much faster. This is essential if Rapid metro or MRTS services need a definite population base for viability study.

    Lavanya buyers please update link with total number of Flats offered possession and families living as and when it happens
    Units Offered For Possession & Families Living in New Gurgaon Sec 3x, 8x, 9x
    Last I read, OC Applied for 2 Towers only. How many units??

    What is the status for the entire project??
    Electricity, Lifts, Finishing, Horticulture, Water, Final Demand, RWA formation etc.

    Hope more possessions happen soon from Bestech, Orris, Vatika, Antariksh, RP, Sare, Raheja, Sidhartha, Anant Raj etc. Can anyone update on OC situation for these builders??

    Some information on OC applied cases
    Sidhartha NCR One
    Orris Aster Court
    Orris Carnation

    For now, One up for 8x sectors!!!

    Cheers
    Last edited July 2 2014, 02:18 AM.

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings



      Congratulations to all Vipul LAVANAYA Buyers!!!
      Shaping up well






      Certainly, those who intend to move in will face some teething social/public infra deficiencies. However, with more Projects offering possession, the area will be teeming with life and social eco system would develop much faster. This is essential if Rapid metro or MRTS services need a definite population base for viability study.

      Lavanya buyers please update link with total number of Flats offered possession and families living as and when it happens
      Units Offered For Possession & Families Living in New Gurgaon Sec 3x, 8x, 9x
      Last I read, OC Applied for 2 Towers only. How many units??

      What is the status for the entire project??
      Electricity, Lifts, Finishing, Horticulture, Water, Final Demand, RWA formation etc.

      Hope more possessions happen soon from Bestech, Orris, Vatika, Antariksh, RP, Sare, Raheja, Sidhartha, Anant Raj etc. Can anyone update on OC situation for these builders??

      Some information on OC applied cases
      Sidhartha NCR One
      Orris Aster Court
      Orris Carnation

      For now, One up for 8x sectors!!!

      Cheers
      that is a total of 112 units but how many are sold?

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

        Originally posted by Domum View Post
        Circle rate is 2600. Home buyers in SARE got it registered.

        SARE has more than 60 families now. Interior of many flats are underway.
        Bhai,
        Can you confirm, whether SARE is doing Registry in Tehsil Manesar or Gurgaon???
        Today I spoke to Sr. Level Possession team Leader of Vatika & she said that Sector 82/83 are coming under "Shikohpur" & traditionally the registry of nearby few Villages of sector 81,82A are done at Tehsil Manesar. She said that Vatika is trying to get the registry done at Gurgaon court & completed all paperwork pertaining to that. They are expecting Govt. response in next 2-3 Month & hopeful that Registry of sector 82/83 can be started before Navratri ( If the Registry is done at manesar, it will have negative impact on the property & complication will arise afterwords regarding property tax & Circle demarcation).
        Need confirmation from SARE & NTH owners regarding registry issue.
        It is also understood that confusion related to circle rate is now over.
        Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

          Originally posted by sayan View Post
          Bhai,
          Can you confirm, whether SARE is doing Registry in Tehsil Manesar or Gurgaon???
          Today I spoke to Sr. Level Possession team Leader of Vatika & she said that Sector 82/83 are coming under "Shikohpur" & traditionally the registry of nearby few Villages of sector 81,82A are done at Tehsil Manesar. She said that Vatika is trying to get the registry done at Gurgaon court & completed all paperwork pertaining to that. They are expecting Govt. response in next 2-3 Month & hopeful that Registry of sector 82/83 can be started before Navratri ( If the Registry is done at manesar, it will have negative impact on the property & complication will arise afterwords regarding property tax & Circle demarcation).
          Need confirmation from SARE & NTH owners regarding registry issue.
          It is also understood that confusion related to circle rate is now over.
          It is done Gurgaon, Mini Secretariat ( For SARE).

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

            I don't find any reason why would one do it under Manesar? This area comes under Gurgaon region so the registry shall be done under Gurgaon registrar offices.

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

              hi guys

              please post your updates....thread seems to have gone flat

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

                Originally posted by Domum View Post
                It is done Gurgaon, Mini Secretariat ( For SARE).
                Those who started this thread seems to be on long holidays now. Please post new updates if you have...

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

                  Originally posted by allahjaane
                  hi guys

                  please post your updates....thread seems to have gone flat
                  NTH 86, 90, 91: 500+
                  Mapsco Casabella: 35+
                  Vatika G21 - 300
                  Vatika Lifestyle - 250
                  SARE Crescent ParC: 500+
                  Vipul Lavanya : 200+
                  Orris Carnation : 50+

                  Rest I don't know.
                  Last edited June 16 2016, 03:18 PM. Reason: Clerical

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

                    so 2k families app. not a bad no.

                    i think around 100+ families r moving in each month

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Occupancy Status Of New Gurgaon Apartments In Sector 3x8x9x

                      Another update is Mapsko has asked list of flat members who wish to move in ASAP in Mapsko Paradise. 27 members have agreed and we will be getting posession in August. (Without OC )

                      So by end of September 27 families in Paradise also including me

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X