Last updated: August 20 2016
172 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vik thakur View Post
    Definately sir.
    TCS shifting, honda chowk flyover and now DLF comes in this area.
    In 2-3 yrs this stretch will be a posh locality.
    Sir Dlf ko chahe log kitna bhi chor kahe DLF jha bhi gya h us area ka naksha bilkul badal dia hai.
    Hi
    Greetings

Get your message and agree, "Buy in area near DLF.. not dlf.."
    No DOUBT, TCS, SPR, CPR and Honda flyover will give a big push to the area.

CAUTION: prosperity and depression are equally contagious, within asset class!!!
    Case in point is UNITECH land banks in proximity. No track record of delivery of many other small local builders.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
      Y. I also got a mail for 2000 sqft floors starting from 1.4 Cr. Onwards. It must be BSP only but 2 car parking included.
      All in all disappointing launch for ppl already invested in nearby sectors.
      It's only 7000 psf including 2 car parking. Compare the same with Ultima. Location is much better, but rate is 40% down. Exclude 2 Car parking cost of 8 L ( tentatively) & broker discount of 5 %, effective price for buyer is 6300 BSP.
      Really a flop show. It also indicates that they need money desperately. Also Ggn RE is heading towards doom, at least Leader is setting the trend.
      sorry fren...,
      as i feel its good on part of dlf that atleast now they realise the factual position that their goodwill is falling rapidly..., before they changed the market with their influnace let them come on ground levels..., present mkt conditions are really very sensitive there is no buyer in market..., if one(say dlf) keep insisting to go on its own way then it will be difficult to survive for them. so it's better to understand and accept the reality.
      so what if prices in RE are falling, its for everyone..., so no loss or gain.

Comment

Y. I also got a mail for 2000 sqft floors starting from 1.4 Cr. Onwards. It must be BSP only but 2 car parking included.
        All in all disappointing launch for ppl already invested in nearby sectors.
        It's only 7000 psf including 2 car parking. Compare the same with Ultima. Location is much better, but rate is 40% down. Exclude 2 Car parking cost of 8 L ( tentatively) & broker discount of 5 %, effective price for buyer is 6300 BSP.
        Really a flop show. It also indicates that they need money desperately. Also Ggn RE is heading towards doom, at least Leader is setting the trend.

Yes you are right it includes 2 parking but the email which I got states 1.3-1.5 cr ALL INCLUSIVE & not BSP.

Comment

Originally posted by yahexperts View Post
          Yes you are right it includes 2 parking but the email which I got states 1.3-1.5 cr ALL INCLUSIVE & not BSP.
          in low rise parking area is normaly not chargable..., fact is that parking area is a part of plot area...,
          i went to site today while i was there few other families were also there for visit..., many brokers were also there..., one of them told me that sample floor is ready at site office of dlf at spr.., went there and found that overall its a good concept..., every building has its seprate lift, best part was the green backyard portion with water features. broker told me launch is on 15th dec. and price is 1.5 cr. all inclusive.
          Last edited December 13 2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

It should sell like a Hot cake. DLF property + Decent Location + effectively 6300 BSP that too in Fresh launch & PLP / SV scheme.
            After longtime Ggn has seen a project launched by a top class builder at justified rate. Other builders will be forced to follow the same. Overall positive for buyers.
            Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

It should sell like a Hot cake. DLF property + Decent Location + effectively 6300 BSP that too in Fresh launch & PLP / SV scheme.
              After longtime Ggn has seen a project launched by a top class builder at justified rate. Other builders will be forced to follow the same. Overall positive for buyers.
              i agree with u...,
              i saw there site plan model, its really very impressive.., i asked them to send me the walkthrough but they said it will available on net after the launch on 15th dec.

Comment

Sayan
                Sayan you being a knowledgeable guy about new gurgaon developments, do you think this development can help other projects of this sector? Is it advisable to invest with DLF at this stage which is cash crunched? Plz give your valuable thoughts in this regardm

Comment

In 1.5-1.7cr one can get a brand new RTM (or close to that) 3 bhk + servant in developed parts of Gurgaon (SL-1, Sohna Road, etc)..
                  That too with Lift and Stilt parking..
                  I dont know what sense it makes to then buy this dream from DLF with escalation clause as well?? That location will take years to catch up with these places i mentioned..The price should be not more than 1.2cr all inclusive to my mind in that region to make it a any worthwhile investment..It looks DLF has decided that no one makes money on its projects. We all know whats happening to their main road project in 83/84/85/86 (either of these sectors), deals are available at below booking prices..

Comment

i today went for site viewing and in my opinion site is very good as dlf has done very good landscaping in d area and hopefully there will much more development dan only landscaping…..i cudnt go for checking out their sample apt ….TCS SHIFTING AND NEXT CYBER HUB 2 PROBBLY COMING AS BROKERS SUGGESTING I GUESS BIG LONG TERM OR END USERS CAN GO FOR IT…..I MITE MISS IT..AS TOO STUCK BUT IN POSS PLAN ITS A FAIR DEAL…..LETS C DLF COMES OUT WID GUD INN DISC.

Comment

• Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

from a room size point of view which end users will only see, the floor plan is pretty sad... even with a separate dresser, master bedroom of only 10 * 10.9? pathetic for 2000 sq ft apt...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X