Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 20 2016
172 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #71

    #71

    Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

    floor plan-
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • #72

      #72

      Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

      unit plan 2-
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • #73

        #73

        Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

        Its probably too early but any idea of initial market response to this launch?

        Comment

        • #74

          #74

          Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

          dnt think so it can be guessed unless officially launched by dlf.
          brokers are trying to sell it like anything, received 1 call and 2-3 mails in past 2 days. it will be with PLP plan also, so it can have some takers in the current market scenario. also there are very loyal customers of dlf who are always ready to put money in any launch of dlf, so atleast dlf can be happy by having those loyals get it booked.

          also got a mail for the low rise floors being launched by SS group in sector 90, 1770 sqft at 6500 bsp.
          will share its details in other thread.

          Originally posted by miketest View Post
          Its probably too early but any idea of initial market response to this launch?

          Comment

          • #75

            #75

            Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by researching View Post
            dnt think so it can be guessed unless officially launched by dlf.
            brokers are trying to sell it like anything, received 1 call and 2-3 mails in past 2 days. it will be with PLP plan also, so it can have some takers in the current market scenario. also there are very loyal customers of dlf who are always ready to put money in any launch of dlf, so atleast dlf can be happy by having those loyals get it booked.

            also got a mail for the low rise floors being launched by SS group in sector 90, 1770 sqft at 6500 bsp.
            will share its details in other thread.

            Do you think they were also waiting for Hero Honda flyover work to start to launch this? They have prominently marked the same on location map along with CPR. Overall seems like CPR and HH flyover will bring areas along NPR and SPR very close to each other.

            Comment

            • #76

              #76

              Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

              all info is useless without pricing details...

              Comment

              • #77

                #77

                Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                all info is useless without pricing details...
                It will be around 8000

                Comment

                • #78

                  #78

                  Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  all info is useless without pricing details...
                  On sunday DLF is organising a broker meeting.
                  Exact pricing and area will be clear on sunday

                  Comment

                  • #79

                    #79

                    Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by vik thakur View Post
                    On sunday DLF is organising a broker meeting.
                    Exact pricing and area will be clear on sunday
                    Vik Thakurji, Do you think this and Hero Honda flyover work will help in user interest in sector 76 and sector 77 projects like Ninex City, Emaar Palm Hills, Uppal Monsoon Breeze etc?

                    Comment

                    • #80

                      #80

                      Re : DLF Privana, DLF, Sector 76/77, Gurgaon

                      great stuff by DLF.... but what is the time frame in which "that" area of DLF will be habitable.....

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X