Friends,

I am looking to buy 3BHK in Gurgaon which is RTM or near RTM.

Requirements
1. 3 BHK or a large 2 BHK
2. Not in New Gurgaon or Dwarka expressway
3. Should be RTM or RTM within 1 year
4. Budget – 1 CR strictly

Based on this, I have shortlisted the below options:
1. Tulip White – 1326 sq ft / 3 BHK
2. GPL Eden Heights – 1510 sq ft / 2+1 BHK
3. BPTP Park Prime – 1360 sq ft / 3 BHK
4. Emmar Emerald Estate – 1395 sq ft / 3+1 BHK
5. Ansal Essencia – 1394 sq ft / 3 BHK

All of these projects have their pro’s and con’s. Considering my requirements, which one should I go for? I am extremely confused.

Please advise
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BPTP is a fraud and construction quality of Tulip is very bad. You can also look at builder floors in SL3.
    CommentQuote
  • Out of your list below look best but possession may not happen in an year.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ip3bhk
    BPTP is a fraud and construction quality of Tulip is very bad. You can also look at builder floors in SL3.

Why do you think BPTP is fraud? I came to know that they have already offered flats for possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am also looking to invest 1CR,Not sure whether I should buy RTM or buy under construction property at cheaper price,I also looked at couple of RTM builder floor in sector 31,40,41, 45, south city 1 and many 3BHKs are available in this range(~200 yards ).

Not sure whether I should buy builder floors at this price or lookout for under const societies? I was also intersted in Vatika IRIS floors(300 yards) but now confused what to buy?

Kindly guide me.
    CommentQuote
  • I am trying to suggest you something here, please feel free to ignore if not suitable.

Assumption: you have 1 Crore at the moment
    Step 1: Buy one 2 bhk in new gurgaon 65 Lacs (Invest 50 Lacs from your pocket rest 15 Lacs from loan)
    Step 2: Buy one 2 bhk in noida expressway / noida extension 45 Lacs (invest 30 Lacs from your pocket rest 15 from loan)
    Step3: You still have 20 Lacs remaining with you, you may use it in paying emi and your rent. And stay close to your office to save time and invest that time in your career growth and family
    Step 4: After 5 year, you may sell these two and buy a very good apartment at your preferred location according to situation of that time.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by magichome
    Hi,

I am also looking to invest 1CR,Not sure whether I should buy RTM or buy under construction property at cheaper price,I also looked at couple of RTM builder floor in sector 31,40,41, 45, south city 1 and many 3BHKs are available in this range(~200 yards ).

Not sure whether I should buy builder floors at this price or lookout for under const societies? I was also intersted in Vatika IRIS floors(300 yards) but now confused what to buy?

Kindly guide me.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Anuj for your inputs, I already have an investment in noida expressway and a loan running of arnd 18L,So should I pay this off and make investement as you suggested in that case I will have 80-85 L left after paying off my loan. Currently I am living in rental house and paying 20K as rent.

Otherwise I can let the loan running and buy another RTM 3BHK with entire amount which I think is not uggested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msbhalla
    Why do you think BPTP is fraud? I came to know that they have already offered flats for possession?

Please go through BPTP threads in Gurgaon and Faridabad forums to know the truth. Only go for RTM with BPTP.
    CommentQuote
    Friends,

Requirements

All of these projects have their pro’s and con’s. Considering my requirements, which one should I go for? I am extremely confused.

Please advise

Hi msbhalla,

What price are you getting for following:

I don't think it is available under 1cr budget all inclusive. Moreover construction state of Emmar Emerald Estate is structure and brickwork in progress. It will take atleast 1.5 to 2 years to complete.

I am also looking for 3BHK in 90L budget. Will try to extand if I could get something on GCX in 1 CR.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. I visited Tulip White last weekend and liked layout and space they have provided in 1326 sqft. Now a days you get only 2BHK in this much area. This 3BHK costs approx 95L all inclusive. And work on roads, infra etc is happening at quite a pace. Also I got to know that approx 20-30 families have already moved in either owners or tenants. Overall I think it's a good deal.

2. If someone can wait for year and a half, I think the better deal is Tulip Violet, 3BHK, 1578sqft. Nice layout, bigger society, club house etc. This unit is costing approx 1.05-1.06Cr. Not at all bad option in my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajmehta
    Hi msbhalla,

What price are you getting for following:

I don't think it is available under 1cr budget all inclusive. Moreover construction state of Emmar Emerald Estate is structure and brickwork in progress. It will take atleast 1.5 to 2 years to complete.

I am also looking for 3BHK in 90L budget. Will try to extand if I could get something on GCX in 1 CR.

Emerald Estate - Roughly 1 to 1.05 cr
    Ansal Essencia - Around 1.05 to 1.1 cr for FF & SF

I am also thinking about 267 sw yd. Emaar Emerald Floors in Amber / Coral blocks.. but these are going to take around 2 yrs in my opinion. Roughly costing around 1 to 1.05 cr for FF & SF
    CommentQuote
    Emerald Estate - Roughly 1 to 1.05 cr
    Ansal Essencia - Around 1.05 to 1.1 cr for FF & SF

I am also thinking about 267 sw yd. Emaar Emerald Floors in Amber / Coral blocks.. but these are going to take around 2 yrs in my opinion. Roughly costing around 1 to 1.05 cr for FF & SF

Do you see any option on GCX which will be ready in 6 months or so in this budget.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF New Town Heights sec 86, 90, 91

Originally Posted by pankajmehta
    Do you see any option on GCX which will be ready in 6 months or so in this budget.

Don;t know anyone talked about DLF New Town Heights sec 86, 90, 91. This is ready to move and good option. This area has lot of future.
    CommentQuote

yes they have given for few towers... my friend has a unit and is very happy with what he has got, although bptp charged 8 lacs extra as cost escalation... room size is small in bptp but n not sure how livable is d area...
    CommentQuote
    Friends,

Requirements

Please advise

You can try Orchid Island in Sector 51. its a G+2 low rise, right in front of M2K white house. you may get 1st or 2nd floor unit around for approx. 1.10 Cr. (2BHK+Study).
    +ve - Nearly 25% possession already given
    Location advantage
    Decent size rooms within small area (decent proportion of Super Area to Carpet area).

-ve
    Car parking for 1 car only.
    No swimming pool or club
    Average construction quality
    Not completely a gated society.
    CommentQuote
  • Property Advise in Gurgaon within 90-95L

Dear Members,

Please advise a property in Gurgaon (ready to move in or nearing possession in an year) within a budget span of 90-95 L.

I am looking for 3 BHK for end use.

Thanks
    CommentQuote