Anyone has any news on this??

Ambience Group is going to initiate a latest residential project "Ambience Creacions" in sector 22, old Gurgaon, with a lot of luxury amenities. Ambience Creacions Gurgaon is extended in 18 acres land. Creacions (not creations) is located in completely developed area, industrial (Udyog Vihar), residential (Palam Vihar, HUDA Sectors), and commercial area (BPO/KPO, ITES, IT) already in under construction with all benefits of being near Delhi Border and NH-8. In accumulation, Airport Express Line Extension will be passing through and connecting IFFCO Chowk. After finishing its most admired plans to name some, Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj & Gurgaon and Corporate Office Tower, Hotel The Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon and Lagoon Residential Apartments, Ambience has established an Ultra-Luxury built-up project in Sector - 22, Gurgaon, merely 5 Kms from Delhi Border and this site is extended in 18 acres land.

3 BHK + S R x092700 sq.ft x099,500.00 x0925,650,000.00
3 BHK + S R x093200 sq.ft x099,500.00 x0930,400,000.00
4BHK +SR x093900 sq.ft x099,500.00 x0937,050,000.00
4BHK +SR x094500 sq.ft x099,500.00 x0942,750,000.00
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It's opposite to Gurgaon one , sector 22. price seems high as one can get ready to move at that cost .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , receiving this mail from past few days, copying that here for info, as per the mail construction has already started. -

NEW RESIDENTIAL PROJECT

By

AMBIENCE
    CREACIONS - HIGH End Luxury

Builder: Ambience Pvt. Ltd.

Location: Sector – 22, Old Gurgaon – Delhi Road, Delhi Border – Only 5 Kms
    Sector - 22 Site to NH – 8 Only 2 kms

Plot Area: 18 Acres

No. of Towers: 20 Towers Configuration: G + 19 Floors (Tentative)

Apartment Size: 3 BHK + S. Qtr. From 2700 sft to 3400 sft
    4 BHK + S. Qtr. From 3900 sft to 4500 sft

Car Parking: 3 Level Basements

Total No. of Units: 812 Units

Opening Price: Rs. 10,000/- per sft. (-) Less Inaugural Discount Rs. 500/-

Net BSP: Rs. 9,500/- per sft.

Other Charges: EDC+IDC: Rs. 550/- per sft, IFMS: Rs. 200/- per sft,

(Tentatively) Club Membership: Rs. 3.50 L, Bulk Electricity Charges: Rs. 300/- Per sft,

Car Parking – 1st Level – Rs. 8.0 L, 2nd Level – Rs. 7.0 L and 3rd Level – 6.0 L

Cheque in favour of “Ambience Projects & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.”

Payment Schedule: BOOKING AMOUNT Rs. 15.0 L (Fifteen Lacs only)

Within 2 months: 10% (including 15.L)
    Within 4 months: 5%, Within 6 months: 5% and thereafter 5% every 2 months or CLP Linked.

Possession: 4 years

Construction: Already Started, Basement and Foundation work in progress.
    By The Developers of PREMIUM RESIDENTIAL PROJECT on NH-8, Caitriona, Lagoon,

Ambience Mall - Gurgaon & Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.

Please Note: The Old Delhi Gurgaon Road is already under Up gradation with Sewer and Other Road widening work under progress. This is will shortly be A SIX LANE

Expressway as per detailed report published in TOI a few days back. Therefore, any current bottlenecks would be nonexistent at time of possession this project. Premium Projects on Dwarka Expressway near Delhi Border are being sold at much above their perceived value as on date, selling at Rs. 9500/- to 12,000/- per sft.

CREACIONS is located in Fully Developed Area, Residential (HUDA Sectors, Palam Vihar), Industrial (Udyog Vihar) and Commercial Area (IT, ITES, BPO/KPO) already in operation with all advantages of being near NH-8 as well as Delhi Border. Moreover, Airport Express Line Extension will be passing right through this connecting IFFCO Chowk.

Be it investment or for self use it is ideal opportunity to Invest and see your grow exponentially.
    CommentQuote
  • 3 crore starting :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (24)::shocked
    CommentQuote
  • Shock is what builders are delivering/giving these days instead of apartments.. I work in Unitech Infospace near GurgaonOne 22, but have never seen any demarcation/construction of any big project in that area. Atleast it is not visible from the main sector roads and old delhi -ggn road.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is going on at full speed.... I see changes everyday as i stay in Palam Vihar... Excavation is already over and one crane is also installed on the site... Location is on the palam Vihar Turn on Maruti Road coming from Delhi Side. They have also build a site office... But strangely no advertisement has been put on site.... only thing from which i came to know that its a Ambiance project is with concrete trucks with ambiance label entering the site... Location is alright and As its a Ambiance project it will be super luxury. As per me its much better bet then Dwarka Expressway project coz its bang opposite Udyog Vihar .... 5 mins drive from Cyber City and Builder Like Ambiance which has a good Brand Name.
    CommentQuote
  • The location is good and price i think is better but the main concern is about the overcrowded road , is there any confirmation of six lane?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Icjdelhi
    The location is good and price i think is better but the main concern is about the overcrowded road , is there any confirmation of six lane?

I know proposal for six lane has gone to Chandigarh for approval . But this is a MCG project not HUDA and i have not seen any major MCG project happening so far.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the layout...... Too much space has been wasted in common area around lift. For 2781 sqft size there was too much wastage and a real turnoff...... Similar for other sizes. The cost starts from 3 Crores minimum ..... And as someone suggested with such money you can get good stuff in surrounding areas and even closer to the interior markets.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone having any update on this project......apartments sold? Etc.

Any predictions on appreciation one can expect
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilliflakes
    Anyone having any update on this project......apartments sold? Etc.

Any predictions on appreciation one can expect

* HIGH PRICE +

* POOR MARKETING +

* INEFFICIENT FLOOR PLANS+

* AREA NOT HYPED UP WITH INVESTORS +

* BAD MARKET CONDITIONS / DOWNTURN =

===== PROJECT FLOP!!!!

But knowing Ambience group.. They are cash rich.. They make good end products and they are not shy of waiting till the end to sell projects. Basically, intelligent developer who can afford to sit pretty on inventory, this might end up as a surprise winner in the long run.
    CommentQuote
  • The Project was soft launched in June and they started taking bookings at Rs 9000, tis week the project was highly advertised in various news papers i went to see the sample apartment which seems amazing as the specifications are way above the competition.

The Road is proposed to be a 6 lane road and metro is also coming next to the project, the location seems excellent for people traveling to Delhi or NH8 for work.

I guess Ambience being a cash rich builder started work in starting of this year and is marketing now.

This seems like a good investment as i was informed there are no transfer charges as well.

Please suggest other good investment options in this price range and area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Constroprop
    The Project was soft launched in June and they started taking bookings at Rs 9000, tis week the project was highly advertised in various news papers i went to see the sample apartment which seems amazing as the specifications are way above the competition.

The Road is proposed to be a 6 lane road and metro is also coming next to the project, the location seems excellent for people traveling to Delhi or NH8 for work.

I guess Ambience being a cash rich builder started work in starting of this year and is marketing now.

This seems like a good investment as i was informed there are no transfer charges as well.

Please suggest other good investment options in this price range and area.

- You can try gurgaon one also... Almost similar location and bang opposite newly opened Hyatt Palace.

- Can also try celebrity Homes in Palam Vihar.. Old construction but there room sizes are mind blowing..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by captain
    Anyone has any news on this??

Ambience Group is going to initiate a latest residential project "Ambience Creacions" in sector 22, old Gurgaon, with a lot of luxury amenities. Ambience Creacions Gurgaon is extended in 18 acres land. Creacions (not creations) is located in completely developed area, industrial (Udyog Vihar), residential (Palam Vihar, HUDA Sectors), and commercial area (BPO/KPO, ITES, IT) already in under construction with all benefits of being near Delhi Border and NH-8. In accumulation, Airport Express Line Extension will be passing through and connecting IFFCO Chowk. After finishing its most admired plans to name some, Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj & Gurgaon and Corporate Office Tower, Hotel The Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon and Lagoon Residential Apartments, Ambience has established an Ultra-Luxury built-up project in Sector - 22, Gurgaon, merely 5 Kms from Delhi Border and this site is extended in 18 acres land.

3 BHK + S R 2700 sq.ft 9,500.00 25,650,000.00
    3 BHK + S R 3200 sq.ft 9,500.00 30,400,000.00
    4BHK +SR 3900 sq.ft 9,500.00 37,050,000.00
    4BHK +SR 4500 sq.ft 9,500.00 42,750,000.00

Before buying anything from this builder (Ambience) - please see the following link -

Ambience Brings 200 'Goons' In Turf War Over Maintenance - Times Of India - 23-Nov-2014
    &
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/31800-ambience-lagoon-ambience-group-sector-20-gurgaon?t=33646
    You must realise that this builder will never live you in peace. He has a "Goon / Mafia" type approach and has tendency to think that the property still belongs to him even after selling it off to its customers.
    He will unsurp the land from your complex in future after giving possession, siphon off money from yor maintanience funds, will never pass on the maintainence to the society and will behave as though he is still the master of the complex even after 10 years after giving possession.
    Best wishes - just a well wisher
    CommentQuote
  • thats true.......recent problems is all over media,

if ambience aspires to be one like Tata's or Godrej then they have to show it through their actions. Such actions can harm more than they help any builder who want to make it big...............seems this group lacks vision and this is reason such issues pop up.....

on the project - Not many know that this land is bought by ambience from Aricent by outbidding DLF, Alpha G Corp and Shapoorji and Pallonji.

Ambience buys 17.63 acre land for Rs 206 cr from Aricent | Business Standard News

Project is strategically located and ambience know they have gold in their hand.

its ironic that people are putting money at DEW, SPR, new gurgaon.........when they have luxury project at heart of gurgaon......

builder can take time for delivery.......caitorina took 6.5 years........

visited the site and sample apartment is impressive
    CommentQuote
  • Heard their PLP plan is doing good. slowly marketing has picked up pace here. Sample apartment is pure luxury ...... better than what I saw for DLF and Mahindra new project.

with Hyatt and Gurgaon one nearby, this society will shape up well.

As mentioned by someone......with great location (yes great .....) this project would be eventually winner.

six lane .....i doubt it has started.....and i am sure it can take some time.

anyone having more info.....please share...
    CommentQuote