Last updated: April 11 2016
21 | Posts
834 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage One Vs Pioneer Park Vs Ireo Uptown Gurgaon

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a 3BHK Flat on Golf Course Ext for end usage. I have short listed the below projects :

1) Heritage one - Sec 62
    2) Pioneer Park
    3) IREO Uptown

Can some one please rank these in preferential order ?

Pioneer Park and Heritage one have location advantage but i am a bit sceptical since they are relatively new builders. I am not sure if the properties will be maintained post possession.

IREO Uptown's location is not that great but the builder is good. Another downer for me was that there was a crematorium next to the project.

Hope to get some response and help. Thanks in advance!
    Heritage one
    64.29%
    Pioneer Park
    21.43%
    Uptown
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Re : Heritage One Vs Pioneer Park Vs Ireo Uptown Gurgaon

H1 is surely better off... some key advantages:

1. Location
    2. Smaller society with mostly end users
    3. Excellent price at this point
    4. Great specs complimented by first project from Conscient in NCR - so will deliver
    5. Once the metro comes in, Pioneer park area will be a traffic mess zone

Comment

Hey, can you throw some price points as well to these properties ...based on any few last deals..

Also, I do not think, uptown will be available for end use for at least next one year...as the location is surrounded by ongoing projects and no visibility towards society access

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

There is so much of info in H1 and Uptown threads, all your qs on both projects can be answered. I wouldn't consider Pioneer Park even with its location advantage.

Both H1 and Uptown will ultimately be great projects, just need to decide which one calls out to you more.
        Some pros and cons in my view :
        H1-
        pros - good location in current times, proximity and possibly easier admission to Heritage school, good specs & club
        cons - smaller builder

Uptown
        pros - good future location surrounded by malls and premium projects, good specs incl vrv ,good club, lower ticket size.
        cons - access road issue

Comment

Yes you get a bad vibe when you go near PP. The density there doesn't encourage you. The initial booking prices were as low as 2500-3000 if i remember. Pioneer was the contractor for unitech so it would be foolish to think that they wouldn't have learnt some tricks from them.

Btw people are being way too optimistic about H1 delivery timeframe. I would expect atleast 2015Q4 or even 2016 going from gurgaon standards.

On a separate note, What's with Emaar and their final delivery? Are they gone the unitech way for good?

Comment

The possession for H1 would definitely happen by year end. Rather in my last conversation with the project manager onsite,(that was last week) he mentioned that offer of possession letters would be sent out this july for Tower C. Internal finishing is already complete. They were working on the helipad and only landscaping remains.

Thanks!

Originally posted by boomer View Post
            Yes you get a bad vibe when you go near PP. The density there doesn't encourage you. The initial booking prices were as low as 2500-3000 if i remember. Pioneer was the contractor for unitech so it would be foolish to think that they wouldn't have learnt some tricks from them.

Btw people are being way too optimistic about H1 delivery timeframe. I would expect atleast 2015Q4 or even 2016 going from gurgaon standards.

On a separate note, What's with Emaar and their final delivery? Are they gone the unitech way for good?

Comment

Originally posted by ggntechie View Post
              The possession for H1 would definitely happen by year end. Rather in my last conversation with the project manager onsite,(that was last week) he mentioned that offer of possession letters would be sent out this july for Tower C. Internal finishing is already complete. They were working on the helipad and only landscaping remains.

Thanks!
              Have they applied for OC , if so for how many Towers.

That will give you indication by when possession will happen.

It will take atleast 7 to 8 months for the OC and after receipt of OC another 2 months for finishing everything.

Is the EWS ready , if yes then they can apply for OC , if not then wait.

Never go by claims of the builder and their employees/ contractor, do your own due diligence.

Comment

Originally posted by ggntechie View Post

Thanks!
                I too am highly skeptical like KC ji that possession would happen for H1 anytime this year . I was there a week ago and apart from the basic structure of the buildings they have not really done much in terms of internal finishing . Internal finishing itself takes close to a year to be done . Finally , yes its true the Huda administration has now more or less made it mandatory for EWS part also to be complete before giving out OC for apt projects as earlier builders would finish the main part and take years to complete EWS as they make no money on constructing EWS .
                Next my take on the 3 projects - i would rate at number one position - Uptown , number two for H1 and last place for Pioneer Park .
                Reason - other than the approach road to Uptown all other aspects of finish and whats offered ( VRV , club , etc are slightly better than H1 ) . As far as location is concerned - its more an individual preference - H1 will be closer to Ireo city which is still to be developed which is atleast 4 to 5 years away from completion and Uptown is closer to Sohna road which is already developed now . Also i see Uptown being offered possession before H1 .

Comment

how much H1 will cost all inclusive at the current prices? Acutually, I am in similar dilemma. I have budeget of 1.5 - 1.6 and I am thinking if its better to try for existing RTM projects on Sohna road like Orchid Petals or go for H1 / Uptown. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Realvester View Post
                    how much H1 will cost all inclusive at the current prices? Acutually, I am in similar dilemma. I have budeget of 1.5 - 1.6 and I am thinking if its better to try for existing RTM projects on Sohna road like Orchid Petals or go for H1 / Uptown. Any suggestions?
                    I would suggest you to go for a RTM anyway of the year. The 3 projects listed here will at least take 12 months to possession. Barring the entrance to Orchid Petals, it is a very good society. In the same budget, you can also get a 2000 sf 3+study in JMD Gardens.

Comment

Tags: sector 62
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X