Hi Friends

I need some advice from the seniors members.

I have zeroed on these projects

ATS Koocoon / Chintels Serenity / Emerald Bay / Chintels Paradiso

Which one you would rate the top 2 in terms of location, specs, current price, price appreciation scope and year when they will be ready.

Also if there's another suggestion of similar project then that is also appreciated.

Thanks

gourav
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gourav
    Hi Friends

Which one you would rate the top 2 in terms of location, specs, current price, price appreciation scope and year when they will be ready.

Also if there's another suggestion of similar project then that is also appreciated.

Thanks

gourav

for luxury spec.& locationwise
    1.chintel serenity,
    2.emerald bay

for normal spec.,location almost same
    1 ats kocoon
    2.chintel paradiso

It depends on our budget
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Really appreciate your feedback

Gourav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mks123
    for luxury spec.& locationwise
    1.chintel serenity,
    2.emerald bay

for normal spec.,location almost same
    1 ats kocoon
    2.chintel paradiso

It depends on our budget

Good1
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Sovereign Park (sector 99, Gurgaon) should also be in the list for luxury spec, though location seems average.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS kocoon construction quality is unparalleled ..one of the best carpet area/ Superarea ratio...also what counts for ATS is how they run a society and clubs etc ...they are top notch in this aspect. thats why their projects command 20% higher premium than any one in the vicinity. So if someone has to see the best property for investment or for living then my vote goes for ATS Kocoon...
    CommentQuote
  • 1. ATS Kocoon
    2. Chintels Paradiso

serenity & emerald bay looks overpriced to me.

Originally Posted by gourav
    Hi Friends

Thanks

gourav
    CommentQuote
  • I think features like VRV air conditioning, 2 apartments per floor, premium interiors and 3 side open apartments makes Serenity and Emerald Bay a league above others, but yes, they are expensive..they were meant to be...Serenity also has 2 towers (which are currently unsold) which also have Helipad..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nitinverma85
    I think features like VRV air conditioning, 2 apartments per floor, premium interiors and 3 side open apartments makes Serenity and Emerald Bay a league above others, but yes, they are expensive..they were meant to be...Serenity also has 2 towers (which are currently unsold) which also have Helipad..

ATS Kocoon 4 Br towers are premium ones with 2 apartments per floor (3100sq ft)....and so on. interior specs are more or less similar and VRV is not preferred by all the end users and do not justify the price difference. above all is which society will be better run and with top class maintenance.
    CommentQuote