Last updated: June 12 2014
14 | Posts
5062 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 BHK, 80 L, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon - Suggest options

Hello Everyone

I am looking for a property in Gurgaon so need your precious advice.My budget is 70-80 lakhs for 3bhk apartment but not sure which is the best sector /project to invest in.
    There are lot many options in Gurgaon but I am very confused what to choose.
    Few queries -

1) What's the best sector for end use on Dwarka expressway or any other sector within this budget.
    2)I am wondering why rates of sector 103 are comparatively low as compared to other sectors.However I think the location is bang on Dwarka expressway.
    3)Vatika independent floor in sec 83 has comparatively low price any specific reason .Is it worth investing in this project/sector
    4)Why one would be investing in sector 102,104 when they have low price option in the sector (sec 103)just opposite to it.

Please help me out with these queries and suggest what would be the best buy for me in the budget mentioned and for the end use.

Thanks in advance.

Re : 3 BHK, 80 L, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon - Suggest options

Strange there are no replies...seniors help plz...

Comment

Hi

I am trying to answer with limited knowledge what I have.

Budget is constraint here as limited to 80 lakh. Would advice sector 102,

1. Emaar Gurgaon Green - sector 102
      2. Indiabulls - Centrum Park - secto 103
      3. Assotech blith - sector 99
      4. Assotech Breeze - sector 88, PLP on 40 % payment in 18 months and rest on possession

Rest wait for veteran member opinion

Originally posted by ashiayana View Post
      Hello Everyone

I am looking for a property in Gurgaon so need your precious advice.My budget is 70-80 lakhs for 3bhk apartment but not sure which is the best sector /project to invest in.
      Few queries -

1) What's the best sector for end use on Dwarka expressway or any other sector within this budget.
      2)I am wondering why rates of sector 103 are comparatively low as compared to other sectors.However I think the location is bang on Dwarka expressway.
      3)Vatika independent floor in sec 83 has comparatively low price any specific reason .Is it worth investing in this project/sector
      4)Why one would be investing in sector 102,104 when they have low price option in the sector (sec 103)just opposite to it.

Please help me out with these queries and suggest what would be the best buy for me in the budget mentioned and for the end use.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Reply please...desperately waiting for the answers...

Comment

Sector 109 or 106

Comment

Sector 92 - if the budget is lower than 1 Cr as you can have a 4 bedroom in that much here

Comment

Originally posted by ashiayana View Post
              Hello Everyone

Few queries -

Thanks in advance.
              1 if u talking about dwarka expressway i will advice u to go for 103. Sector 109 111 113 is best but for that your budget is low. I f u want to go new gurgaon go for 9x or 8x sectors
              2 avoid sector 104
              in sector 103 rates are less because projects launched 2,3, 4 years back at low rates
              3 yes it is good if u want to shift now good location but for investment always prefer appartments
              4 see 2nd point
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Heritage Max is 1.2 cr + if you include PLC and the charges....it is the best project on DEW if following meets your requirements:

1) The project will be ready by 2016, DEW will not be livable by then so you may have to bear the maintenance charges till the place becomes habitable

2) Time duration should be atleast 5 years +

Comment

Originally posted by mychandigarh View Post
                  Heritage Max is 1.2 cr + if you include PLC and the charges....it is the best project on DEW if following meets your requirements:

1) The project will be ready by 2016, DEW will not be livable by then so you may have to bear the maintenance charges till the place becomes habitable

2) Time duration should be atleast 5 years +
                  Sector-102 projects like Heritage Max, Gurgaon Greens are already well connected to gurgaon via Basai road which is a state Highway, so connectivity is not an issue and would be livable from day one. Sector 102 is just few km from the Hero Honda Chowk and there is ROB on the railway line as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMANK View Post
                    Sector-102 projects like Heritage Max, Gurgaon Greens are already well connected to gurgaon via Basai road which is a state Highway, so connectivity is not an issue and would be livable from day one. Sector 102 is just few km from the Hero Honda Chowk and there is ROB on the railway line as well.
                    You are correct that Basai road connects Heritage Max...have you travelled to Hero Honda Chowk via it, I am sure if you would have travelled you will know what I am talking about.........and my dear friend for a place to be livable you need social infrastructure around...you cannot have people living in no man's land...where there is construction going on all around.......including in sector 99...and trucks crossing you day in and day night........

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X