Last updated: March 1 2015
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Buying a Floor/Flat/House In Authorized Colonies Outside HUDA Sectors

Originally posted by vippy81 View Post
    Folks,
    Need some guidance on executing a deal in authorized colonies. We have finalized on a floor built on 200 Sqyd plot in one of the authorized colony. Location wise it is other side of a sector road and price is just within budget. It is new construction and in first glance documents look ok. There are two registries of the plot, one in 1986 and another in 2012 (current owner, who built it). Have forwarded the same to a lawyer to verify it. Map is also submitted to MCG and owner is suggesting that he would bear the registry charges if map does not get approved.

Any precautions / risk to be aware of?
    Can you please tell if your deal was finalized , I could take some feedback as I am planning to buy a property in Laxman Vihar too

Comment

Please post the information here too. It would be helpful for starters like me looking in same direction.

Comment

Originally posted by vishwakarmav View Post
        Can you please tell if your deal was finalized , I could take some feedback as I am planning to buy a property in Laxman Vihar too
        Yes it was finalized. PM me for any details

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X