Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 8 2020
414 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by evasnis View Post
    What is the final say for this project , some close friend of mine want to enter into this project for investment purpose..

    Experts , pls advice...
    Sayan Bro: what is ur view on same ??

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by HelloGGN View Post
      Good Prject .. Must apply .. last date is 22 june .. worth going .. Visit location .. Awesome .
      What are the basis which make this project good??
      kindly throw more light with pro & cons
      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by evasnis View Post
        Sayan Bro: what is ur view on same ??
        1. Builder is not having proven track record ( however it's same for almost all affordable Housing projects).
        2. "Affordable Housing" Concept is new & clarity is missing. Better to wait for implementation/ advance prospect of at least few projects.
        3. Payment plan is one sided & hence it's a high risk game.
        4.check for the eligibility criteria, one shouldn't land in trouble post allotment.
        5. Rates are not too attractive as it looks apparently. Check all heads. Considering below par spec & Gentry[emoji14] the rates will always be significantly lower compare to other GH of nearby locations.


        If you miss this opportunity, certainly the Heaven is not going to fall. If such concepts get some success, I guess many more of such scheme will follow. Lots of licences are reserved in various parts of Gurgaon for such projects.
        MPOV.
        Last edited June 17 2014, 06:26 PM.
        Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

          These units are either for end users who can afford only small sized apartments or the ones who are looking for rental income. This builder is building a project in Sector-70 in Faridabad in collaboration with Ansal Buildwell. If I am not wrong there is a condition imposed by DTP that these kind of projects have to be completed in all aspects within a certain time period from the launch. I guess it is 3 years, that is why the payment plan is like that.

          If the builder has intention to deliver and is not taking anything in cash, then I would say its not a bad deal if New Gurgaon blooms as projected within the nest 4-5 years.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

            Knowing DTCP & HUDA both, I am confident that they will not take any meaningful step if the builder delays indefinitely. Thousands of end user/ investor are trapped with builder like Triveni/ Pal/ Zion/ VIGNESHWARA DEVELOPERS ( with valid licensed project in most of the case).Govt guidelines can't ensure timely delivery of Project. Also if the builder is so confident/ committed, they shouldn't have any problem in PLP/ CLP.
            Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by HelloGGN View Post
              Good Prject .. Must apply .. last date is 22 june .. worth going .. Visit location .. Awesome .
              aur thodi marketing karo lo.. bhai sahaab
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                4000/- psft.... and 50% paid in 1 year... how can it be affordable... affordable housing should be that you build first then give it to end users so that they can at least save the rent... Secondly policy of affordable housing in not yet implemented in state, only state owned bodies are providing it. If I would have to take a decision then I would go for good projects which are in resale like NTH, Vardhman, orris etc... and it is a confirmed news that in shri vardhman some higher (> 8 ) are in resale at 3200/- some distress deals are available in other projects.. i would prefer to by them as at least something rough is in front of my eyes for what i am going to buy...

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by mohitkalra View Post
                  4000/- psft.... and 50% paid in 1 year... how can it be affordable... affordable housing should be that you build first then give it to end users so that they can at least save the rent... Secondly policy of affordable housing in not yet implemented in state, only state owned bodies are providing it. If I would have to take a decision then I would go for good projects which are in resale like NTH, Vardhman, orris etc... and it is a confirmed news that in shri vardhman some higher (> 8 ) are in resale at 3200/- some distress deals are available in other projects.. i would prefer to by them as at least something rough is in front of my eyes for what i am going to buy...
                  4000 is AI price here I assume. Secondly its on carpet area and sizes are in the tune of 600 sq ft. So ticket size is less. So that's the difference between the affordable licenses and normal ones.

                  For 40 odd lakhs one can get an affordable 2 BHK unit in Shree Vardhaman in Sec-69 which can fetch great rental value and possession is approximately in one year. Only catch is that no transfer is possible within 5 years of possession.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    4000 is AI price here I assume. Secondly its on carpet area and sizes are in the tune of 600 sq ft. So ticket size is less. So that's the difference between the affordable licenses and normal ones.

                    For 40 odd lakhs one can get an affordable 2 BHK unit in Shree Vardhaman in Sec-69 which can fetch great rental value and possession is approximately in one year. Only catch is that no transfer is possible within 5 years of possession.
                    I think you are talking about sec 67 ..!
                    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                      I think you are talking about sec 67 ..!
                      May be. I get confused with these 6x sectors.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X