Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 8 2020
414 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Hi all,
    We are planning to meet senior management of pivotal infra in gurgaon. We have created watsapp group as well where all the updates will be posted.
    Last edited October 24 2015, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike. since u have relation with builder. are u confidate this time?

Comment

Originally posted by rjd1984 View Post
        Looks like he is just a speculator. I don't think draw can happen next day after an ad in newspaper, they should give at least 1 week heads-up.

Comment

Originally posted by rjd1984 View Post
          I am confident every time then there is one thing or the other with authorities or the builder. Let's hope that this time nothing cones in between.

Comment

I called up DTP, Gurgaon & they informed me draw date will take another 10-15 days

Comment

Pivotal Deevan - Sector 84 Gurgaon \ Affordable Housing

Hi all,

I just called their office, and the person who attended the call said that they are working on the project and expect confirmation on draw date by tomorrow.

No sure how much we can rely on the response but thought it is worth sharing.

With regards to the refund, they are getting applications for refund, the last time I had visited them one person gave 4 withdrawal forms.

You can obtain a form from their office, they are not committing any interest payment on refund and one of the points in their form states that money is being withdrawn as investors have a pressing need for money, and would not be able to continue.

Regards,

vKaushik

Comment

Hi all

Please find attached a copy of the withdrawal form.

Regards

Kaushik
                Attached Files

Comment

I also got refund cheque today.

Got to know that if I ask for refund after draw (and successful allotment) then builder will deduct 25k as per some govt policy.
                  Last edited October 24 2015, 10:15 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi,

As a refund they are refunding with interest till today. pls confirm ?
                    Last edited April 9 2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kapil1979 View Post
                      Hi,

As a refund they are refunding with interest till today. pls confirm ?

No..they wont

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X