Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 8 2020
414 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

    Why is the builder asking for signatures on blank stamp paper?

    Comment


    • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

      it's not a blank stamp paper, but it is pasted to the Builder Buyer agreement. one has to countersign in builder buyer agreement as well as the stamp paper also. instead of printing an the builder buyer agreement on a stamp paper, this format is used by builders.

      Comment


      • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

        But how to ensure that the pasted stamp paper will not be separated and used for other means

        Comment


        • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

          first file RTI with STP, Gurgaon to find out whether builder-buyer agreement is mandatory under HARYANA AFFORDABLE HOUSING POLICY 2013, as all allottee and builders will be governed by the affordable policy.

          No need to sign builder buyer agreement, unless its mandatory because it will give builder upper hand on the allottee.
          Last edited September 23 2015, 08:36 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

          Comment


          • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by makaanseeker View Post
            first file RTI with STP, Gurgaon to find out whether builder-buyer agreement is mandatory under HARYANA AFFORDABLE HOUSING POLICY 2013, as all allottee and builders will be governed by the affordable policy.

            No need to sign builder buyer agreement, unless its mandatory because it will give builder upper hand on the allottee.
            If you need Home Loan, you will have to sign it for Bank.

            Comment


            • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

              heard from dealer that construction has started,is it true

              Comment


              • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by amitanshul View Post
                heard from dealer that construction has started,is it true
                Yes its true

                Comment


                • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                  Has anyone received second demand letter?

                  I received it today!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Anshul Gupta View Post
                    Has anyone received second demand letter?

                    I received it today!
                    Did they add VAT on it? If so how much please?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Anshul Gupta View Post
                      Has anyone received second demand letter?

                      I received it today!
                      Do you mean second demand letter? what's the due date for payment?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X