Collapse

Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 8 2020
414 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

not just building plans but environmental clearances..that is what usually takes time.

Comment

Originally posted by rohitggn View Post
      not just building plans but environmental clearances..that is what usually takes time.
      Yes, Agreed. Question was for draw only not for the delivery or commencement of project which can not start before EC, for draw I suppose env. clearance is not necessary and building plan has already been approved.

Comment

this is the exact policy. hope it will clear your doubt:

• All flats in a specific project shall be allotted in one go within four months of sanction of building plans or receipt of environmental clearance whichever is later and possession of flats shall be offered within the validity period of 4 years of such sanction/ clearance.

Comment

so the draw/allotment cannot commence before EC clearance effectively.

Comment

so that means draw will be after EC since env clr cannot be issue before EC. i remember i read somewhere draw shd be within 90 days from licence date. not sure just cheking....

Comment

Originally posted by gardner View Post
              c'mon guys, one cursory glance across this thread and i see clueless people (with due respect) groping in the dark for random information. . . please focus on the opportunity and stop speculating that authorities are cheat, brokers are misguiding and the likes of location of such and such project is bad. . i see all behaving like amateur investors on the road.

Around here, I do expect fellow members around here to please do some homework (all the relevant info is available in public domain)

. . anyways!! moving on . . . well the Affordable Housing Policy was launched in August 2013; i can tell a lot of details around it, but wont waste my energies - in short will put some highlights

Key points:
              - its a very controlled scheme by the authorities (see attached 'Affordable Housing Policy.pdf')
              - essentially, 300 acres in Gurgaon can come under such scheme
              - one such scheme per sector
              - min 5 acres per scheme (against 10 acres for regular group housing)
              - a stringent and a very transparent process of applying for builders such schemes
              - points based system for approval - if roads, infra etc are around thee site, then the application gets higher points
              - approvals given in batches - applications received in one quarter are processed in the next quarter (see attached 'status of applications.pdf' and see the track of the whole process)

Key Provisions:
              - authorities waiving off license fee, conversion fee, and ask Lesser than usual EDC etc to keep cost low
              - density of 900 person per acre (against 300 for general housing); thus more no. of apartments
              - FSI of 225 (against 175 allowed in general housing); thus more no. of apartments
              - ground coverage of 50% (against 35% allowed in general housing); thus less requirement of making building tall, keeping cost low
              - 50% of apartments to be below 48 sq mtrs (total rage 28 sq mtr to 60 sq mtr)

Imp points for applicants:
              - price fixed at 4000/- psf
              - 4 yrs fixed for completions (else penalties)
              - the launch can only be done via an adv in a prescribed formant (attached herewith 'advertisement format.pdf')
              - draw of lots will be done by HUDA (builder CAN NOT sell directly)
              - Don't be fooled by brokers assuring the booking (PS: each developer has management qouta of 5% - if at all broker can offer you confirmed allotment then only from this qouta, else its draw of lots)
              - so far no of projects sanctioned are:
              # 12 in Gurgaon
              # 7 in Sohna
              # 1 in Rewari
              # 2 in Faridabad
              # 1 in Palwal.
              - In the total 12 projects sanctioned in Gurgaon, a total 65 acres has been approved (see attached 'Gurgaon List.pdf') - expect launch of each of these coming in next few months
              - thus total no of sq ft expected in near future uner this scheme = 65 x 4046 x 10.76 x 2.25 = 63.67 lacs sq ft
              - and assuming avg size of 45 sq mtr expect to have = 63.67 lacs / (45 x 10.76) = 13150 flats!! 4000/- psf

PS:
              - i don't expect great quality of construction in these flats!! so go with the builders with repute.
              - 7500 applications received for 850 odd flats in Pivotal infrastructure / Dewan project in sector - 84
              - expect lesser rush in new no. of projects
              - and mind you this is just first batch of 65 acres. . 5 times more licenses will get approved under this scheme totaling to 300 acres; and such a no. of low price flats on the anvil, coupled with govt.'s focus on low cost housing (under 65 lacs category, to be given low interest rates etc), and low cost products coming soon in delhi (under new master plan) . . I expect some serious impact on 'the investor market of Gurgaon'. . . . As an investor, I would for now prefer to stay away from new launches, resale purchases of 1500+ sq ft apartments in 5500+ psf category and where 60-70% payment is gone. I bet, U wont make any money there any more for at least 2-3 years. . . So either focus on 'near completion projects' that will get you completion premium (user / occupier market driven) OR may be start focusing on these upcoming 'affordable low cost launches' OR also could focus on new launches under the new Sohna master plan, under 4500/- psf but below 1300 q ft i.e. not part affordable policy, but still low price; albeit with caution. . anything else will surely stagnate. .

my two cents! you may choose to disagree . . .

Very good research dear.

you have mentioned that so far 12 projects have been sanctioned in Gurgaon and I can see that in attachment as well.

Please guide if any other project has been opened for application other than this sector 84 project of Pivotal.

Thanks in advance.
              Last edited October 25 2015, 10:24 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Pivotal's New project Ridhi-Sidhi.. Exciting one!!
                Home - PIVOTAL RIDDHI SIDDHI SECTOR 99 GURGAON

Comment

when will they launch this project

Comment

Any idea about the process how they will return the money of unsuccessful applicants?

Comment

Any idea when is the draw expected?

I have been told that documents have been submitted to HUDA by the developer and delay is from HUDA's side.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X