76428 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivotal Devaan by Pivotal Infrastructure in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Any details?

• simpleton123
    replied
    I understand from my friend that the builder has received the OC last week and will be offerring possession this week.

Any feedback from members on this project for possible 2BHKs will be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• MANOJa
    commented on 's reply
    Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .

• vgupta5436
    replied
    I have purchase under Haryana affordable housing scheme in 2015. i have paid service tax as demanded by builder before July 2017 and GST after July 2017. Now builder is asking VAT * 5% for the amount paid before GST i.e. amount paid before July 2017.

Can you pls help me and clarify as the VAT is our liability or not

Leave a comment:

• athapa
    replied
    This group is totally dead. Any updates on the project?

Leave a comment:

• job.su
    commented on 's reply
    How the can allocate again????

• aju1981
    replied
    Hi Any have any idea about the process being followed by the builder to allot flats not taken by original allottees (and waitlist is also exhausted. Are they selling it directly in market?

Leave a comment:

• homhunt
    replied
    Requesting to the group, if anyone can give a construction update tower wise. I am sure everybody in this group is equally worried as I am for this investment of mine.
    People like me who are out of Delhi/NCR can be more concern because they can't even go on a regular basis to the site or have a nice dialogue with a builder as well on a regular basis. I gave almost 35 calls to the builder and try to reach to the right person for an information but got a very generic reply. like to hear tower wise construction progress, are they as per plan for giving possession, construction quality. please share

Leave a comment:

• simpleton123
    replied
    Pivotal has taken out the madatory advertisement to cancel around 150 odd flats in Devaan out of the original 830+ flats on offer. In December 2015, they had taken out a similar advertisement of cancellation of 150 odd flats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Devaan_Cancellation Advert_Tribune Hryna_03Dec2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	2459578

Leave a comment:

• Amitassharma
    commented on 's reply
    Already a Facebook group you can join and you can see all updates
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X