Hi

I haven't heard new and good projects getting launched, what's going on?

Is it wait and watch situation? Any thing in pipeline? Location, Price?
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhai...ab 7000 se kam kuch launh nahi hoga.....
    CommentQuote
  • New and upcoming launches - 2016

Hi,

Can someone provide a list of just launched and upcoming projects in Gurgaon.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • No or less launches are good for over supply. I think from last 2-3 yrs new launches had reduced which is good sign for market
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahgup
    Hi,

Can someone provide a list of just launched and upcoming projects in Gurgaon.

Thanks

Market is down and out . Most Builders r in a financial mess . Investors have vanished & end users r waiting and watching the situation before taking a plunge .

Don't expect many new Launches for some period now .
    CommentQuote
  • Not many builders are being able to deliver as per the stipulated time frame even with a margin of 3-4 years added on. The investors are scared and holding back cash. Builders with multiple projects running are in an influx of the domino affect. One fails -- and the next fails too. I doubt new projects are going to come up in GGN. Sona is now being set for the reaping. We will have to watch Sona for the next 3-5 years and see who actually delivers. GGN is pretty much over with projects stuck. RTM is a hot cake, with people searching, but credibility is required for people to put down cash,
    CommentQuote
  • As per some news in TV, the inventory in NCR is 2 Lakhs plus.

So, many houses, yet to be sold. That's why no new projects in near future apart from affordable housing, which Haryana government is promoting.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I want to invest in Gurgaon. Is any project between 20-25 lacs. In affordable housing etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spjain81
    Hi,

I want to invest in Gurgaon. Is any project between 20-25 lacs. In affordable housing etc.

What does this inventory actually mean. Are these flats which are clearly RTM or are they in pending status. For instance: OC not received, possession letters not sent out, or even: infrastructure not completed / done. How is this number of 2L ascertained..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marko77
    What does this inventory actually mean. Are these flats which are clearly RTM or are they in pending status. For instance: OC not received, possession letters not sent out, or even: infrastructure not completed / done. How is this number of 2L ascertained..?

unsold inventory of all builders... (all projects launched, all stages of construction)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marko77

all unsold inventory in various stages...
    CommentQuote