I am looking RE from investment POV.

Brokers are telling me New Gurgaon ( 9x) and Dwarka E way will do good.

I am getting NTH(DLF New Town Heights) in Sector 86,90,91 @4600 psft and it it ready to move in.

Need some expert guidance.

Time Frame 5-6 years.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by matrix32

I am getting NTH(DLF New Town Heights) in Sector 86,90,91 @4600 psft and it it ready to move in.

Time Frame 5-6 years.

Hi

In a period of 5-6 years, the maximum develpment in gurgaon will happen in the sectors of 75, 78, 83, 86, 90, 91... All these sectors will see flyovers, Dwarka expressway benefits, SPH road benefits, ISBT benefits, even the metro track... So obviously these are really god options from a 5-6 years horizon...

Second thing comes.. what sources of return you want.. whether you want only appreciation or a regular rental income too.. If you wanna opt for the second safe side option with rental income, you can go for a few apartments in sector 78 and 71, or else vatika floor, seven lamps, tulip projects all are in good location giving good returns
    CommentQuote
  • DEW & New GGN - Potential Location for 5-6 yrs horizon

Your investment time frame 5-6 yrs is excellent.

I am not aware about your budget.

As per my POV, DEW and New GGN would fetch best return in next 5-6 year in comparison to other locations.

There were a lot of discussion in different thread on this forum that if DEW comes in next 2-3 years along with other infrastructure like commercial, hospital, schools. DEW projects which are sold now between 4-6 K/sqft may see the 80-100% appreciation in next 3-5 years.

It seems little risky to invest on DEW looking to existing litigation near NPV (approximately 2 km stretch) for short term investment say 1-3 years but if one has 5-6 years investment horizon, DEW may be good location.

Let's wait for veteran member's opinion

Originally Posted by matrix32

Time Frame 5-6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • 5-6 year horizon looks realistic in today's RE scenario. New Gurgaon can fetch good returns provided Dway and toll issue gets sorted.
    CommentQuote
  • So which sector/Builder on DEW is good for investment ? Is there a clear cut winner ?
    CommentQuote
  • Just buy a decent apartment (Chintels Paradiso or ATS Koccon etc) in Sec 109 on DEW and just relax for 3-5 years. It would be fetch you a wonderful return.
    CommentQuote
  • At the quoted price point for NTH and a time horizon of 5 years, yr original choice will be good given the certainty of a constructed apartment, brand value of DLF, quality living in a DLF property and yes for the proposed infrastructural plans. Go for NTH. Do evaluate the legalese involved.
    CommentQuote
  • New Gurgaon is much better.. who knows when DEW will come...it can take 2 to unlimited time....better to go for new gurgaon...keep in mind that don't expect 25-30% returns which has happened in the past...you should be looking at moderate 10-13% return....
    CommentQuote
  • Broker told me Buyer is not interested to sell NTH @4600.Broker is now giving quote of @4900.
    CommentQuote
  • 5-6 year horizon, DEW shall turn out to be the best, everything circles around proximity to airport and Delhi.
    google Gurgaon 2021 master plan,
    All these areas GC, GCX, New Ggn ( Sec 8x, 9x) and DEW ( Sec 10x, 11x) are very separate micro markets.

New/ammended laws, litigations, delays are a part of RE market and one has to live with it.

In my pov DEW carries max potential.
    CommentQuote
  • NTH is a good shot for 5-6 yr horizon and the market rate of NTH is 4600-4700
    plz be in touch with other brokers there are many deals in market around 4600-4700
    around 10 days ago i ve offered 4650
    CommentQuote