Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

Last updated: May 14 2015
38 | Posts
11310 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

    Hi Guys,

    I have recently learnt that OC and CC are NOT being given by Vatika at the time of offering possession. Isnt it a mandatory document ?

    On being asked, they say that its with them and they wont show this. But from what I have learnt, its must for the builder to provide this and without this he cannot let people shift into the apartment. Isnt it a fraud ?
    Last edited June 17 2014, 11:49 AM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

    Originally posted by ankjet View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I have recently learnt that OC and CC are NOT being given by Vatika at the time of offering possession. Isnt it a mandatory document ?

    On being asked, they say that its with them and they wont show this. But from what I have learnt, its must for the builder to provide this and without this he cannot let people shift into the apartment. Isnt it a fraud ?
    Hi
    Greetings

    Which Project??

    Not- showing, having, applied for OC makes registration and habitation illegal

    Not showing can be for one or many of the following reasons
    - Does not have it
    - OC is for less number of units than being offered
    - Pending clearances
    - OC is pending payments of taxes, edc/idc, labour cess
    - Building plan not followed and fine to be paid

    If at any stage construction is not as per plan and if someone complains or DTCP acts against builders, it may be demolished. In case of dues payable, the registration is not encumbrance free and therefore may affect the tittle of buyer along with liabilities at any stage.

    Ask for OC in written from Vatika for subject license.

    File RTI with DTCP for copy of Part/Full OC. Search for Draft available on relevant thread.

    Cheers

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

      Which Project??

      Not- showing, having, applied for OC makes registration and habitation illegal

      Not showing can be for one or many of the following reasons
      - Does not have it
      - OC is for less number of units than being offered
      - Pending clearances
      - OC is pending payments of taxes, edc/idc, labour cess
      - Building plan not followed and fine to be paid

      If at any stage construction is not as per plan and if someone complains or DTCP acts against builders, it may be demolished. In case of dues payable, the registration is not encumbrance free and therefore may affect the tittle of buyer along with liabilities at any stage.

      Ask for OC in written from Vatika for subject license.

      File RTI with DTCP for copy of Part/Full OC. Search for Draft available on relevant thread.

      Cheers

      Thanks Sir! I was inquiring about emilia floors. While most agents are nto even aware of this, some are. I inquired from Vatika people multiple times, in there main and in site office in 82. They said, they have it but they dont show it. Also, no one who has got the posession has been handed over this document.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

        is everything all right with emilia sector 83 floors? these days a lot of incidents are heard of vatika offering flats in other locations to the people who have flats in sector 83. i hope there is no issue. but then why construction is not happening there? there are no demand letters either.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

          Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          is everything all right with emilia sector 83 floors? these days a lot of incidents are heard of vatika offering flats in other locations to the people who have flats in sector 83. i hope there is no issue. but then why construction is not happening there? there are no demand letters either.
          Construction is going on in full swing in secttor 83 in most of the streets some streets are pending I dont know why, for detailed information see in facebook "vatika emilia floor owners association " you can see the pics of recent devlopment of streets.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

            Originally posted by ankjet View Post
            hi guys,

            i have recently learnt that oc and cc are not being given by vatika at the time of offering possession. Isnt it a mandatory document ?

            On being asked, they say that its with them and they wont show this. But from what i have learnt, its must for the builder to provide this and without this he cannot let people shift into the apartment. Isnt it a fraud ?
            Originally posted by sayan View Post
            truth revealed...........[emoji16][emoji16]

            ‘no occupation papers but forced to take flat’
            shilpy arora,tnn | aug 19, 2014, 04.47am ist
            facebook twittergoogle plus linkedin share
            text resize:aaa
            gurgaon: Deepak (name changed) had invested in a 2-bhk apartment at vatika india next in sector 82, hoping it would be his dream home in millenium city with all modern facilities, while he lived in a rented pad in the capital. The project, however, has been delayed and he says he is now being forced to take possession without a grant of occupation certificate (oc). "without the oc, we might even be forced to vacate the apartments if anything goes wrong after possession, as with mumbai's campa cola society," he said.

            Another buyer, vijay, said, "eight months ago, the developer sent us a letter asking us to take possession before august 30, threatening to cancel our booking and saying we'd also forfeit earnest money if we failed. It also said we'll have to pay holding and maintenance charges even though we haven't got oc."

            activist m k gupta, who filed an rti (a copy of which is with toi) with the department of town and country planning (dtcp), said, "the response to my rti clearly says dtcp hasn't issued any oc to vatika ltd in sectors 81, 82, 82a, 83, 84 and 85. It is thus against the rules to give possession and charge maintenance from buyers."

            "when i invested, i hoped for tax benefit after possession. The developer however delayed the project by five years. Now, instead of compensating, the developer is asking for maintenance charges without oc," said a buyer who has invested in sector 83.

            A vatika official said, "maintenance and holding charges apply only to clients who don't assume possession in three months. No booking has been cancelled. As far as possession is concerned, we can't force it."

            when asked about the delay, the official said, "delays cannot be attributed to the developer alone. There are obligations by the government towards infrastructure like roads, electricity, water; and by customers in terms of timely payments. Changes in governmental regulations also affect deliveries."

            more than 60 buyers filed a case against the developer at the national consumer redress forum with their complaints. In initial hearings, the developer asked the court to withdraw the case as different cases had been filed by different buyers. The buyers have so far stood united. The next hearing is on august 25.
            horrible!!! Fears coming true and an insolent builder trying to lie through its teeth at the cost of home buyers. Such builders should be blacklisted by DTCP.

            Here for the purpose of use of those fighting is attached proof about the actual policy, clearly stating possession as illegal and no right of builder to charge maintenance in the absence of occupation certificate.

            This vital proof obtained through rti shall be of immense use of all those who are suffering from endemic illegalities groping the corrupt real estate in haryana. Many will now fear to trust and invest even the best of the promoted brands like vatika

            shame on vatika

            cheats
            Attached Files
            Last edited August 19 2014, 08:12 PM.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

              Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              horrible!!! Fears coming true and an insolent builder trying to lie through its teeth at the cost of home buyers. Such builders should be blacklisted by DTCP.

              Here for the purpose of use of those fighting is attached proof about the actual policy, clearly stating possession as illegal and no right of builder to charge maintenance in the absence of occupation certificate.

              This vital proof obtained through rti shall be of immense use of all those who are suffering from endemic illegalities groping the corrupt real estate in haryana. Many will now fear to trust and invest even the best of the promoted brands like vatika

              shame on vatika

              cheats
              sad day when even guys like vatika resort to such measures.

              Thanks for bringing out this document will be very helpful in our fight against these builders.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

                Possession Illegally without Occupation Certificate for VATIKA Emilia Floors,...

                Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                horrible!!! Fears coming true and an insolent builder trying to lie through its teeth at the cost of home buyers. Such builders should be blacklisted by DTCP.

                Here for the purpose of use of those fighting is attached proof about the actual policy, clearly stating possession as illegal and no right of builder to charge maintenance in the absence of occupation certificate.

                This vital proof obtained through rti shall be of immense use of all those who are suffering from endemic illegalities groping the corrupt real estate in haryana. Many will now fear to trust and invest even the best of the promoted brands like vatika

                shame on vatika

                cheats

                The other part of the story is that people are able to move in and relieved from paying rent and EMI both... The area is new and there can be many reasons for OC not ready but as long as there are no serious issues due to Vatika I believe it's in owners favor... Imagine the situation Vatika took 95% and you can't move in... First people start to live in and then area becomes livable, could much better if it was other way round

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by amitgup View Post
                  The other part of the story is that people are able to move in and relieved from paying rent and EMI both... The area is new and there can be many reasons for OC not ready but as long as there are no serious issues due to Vatika I believe it's in owners favor... Imagine the situation Vatika took 95% and you can't move in... First people start to live in and then area becomes livable, could much better if it was other way round
                  Campa cola society was also perfectly livable and people lived there for a few decades before the hammer of the courts came down on the people's dream homes...

                  Area becoming livable means physical and social infra becoming available. OC tells us that the building and project is legal and will not be targeted by courts and government in future. What has OC got to do with area becoming livable?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Vatika Emilia Floors Vatika Group Sector 83 Gurgaon

                    Vipul is doing the same with the Lavanya, forcing people to pay final installment and maintenance weather you move in or not, other wise threatening to charge holding charges. Lavanya full complex is not even ready yet, they are going one tower a month and still forcing to pay full maintenance as of offer of possession, no park, no pool, no club, no main gate only parking and specific towers are ready

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X