Hi Guys,

I have recently learnt that OC and CC are NOT being given by Vatika at the time of offering possession. Isnt it a mandatory document ?

On being asked, they say that its with them and they wont show this. But from what I have learnt, its must for the builder to provide this and without this he cannot let people shift into the apartment. Isnt it a fraud ?
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankjet
    Hi Guys,

I have recently learnt that OC and CC are NOT being given by Vatika at the time of offering possession. Isnt it a mandatory document ?

On being asked, they say that its with them and they wont show this. But from what I have learnt, its must for the builder to provide this and without this he cannot let people shift into the apartment. Isnt it a fraud ?

Hi
    Greetings

Which Project??

Not- showing, having, applied for OC makes registration and habitation illegal

Not showing can be for one or many of the following reasons
    - Does not have it
    - OC is for less number of units than being offered
    - Pending clearances
    - OC is pending payments of taxes, edc/idc, labour cess
    - Building plan not followed and fine to be paid

If at any stage construction is not as per plan and if someone complains or DTCP acts against builders, it may be demolished. In case of dues payable, the registration is not encumbrance free and therefore may affect the tittle of buyer along with liabilities at any stage.

Ask for OC in written from Vatika for subject license.

File RTI with DTCP for copy of Part/Full OC. Search for Draft available on relevant thread.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Which Project??

Not- showing, having, applied for OC makes registration and habitation illegal

Not showing can be for one or many of the following reasons
    - Does not have it
    - OC is for less number of units than being offered
    - Pending clearances
    - OC is pending payments of taxes, edc/idc, labour cess
    - Building plan not followed and fine to be paid

If at any stage construction is not as per plan and if someone complains or DTCP acts against builders, it may be demolished. In case of dues payable, the registration is not encumbrance free and therefore may affect the tittle of buyer along with liabilities at any stage.

Ask for OC in written from Vatika for subject license.

File RTI with DTCP for copy of Part/Full OC. Search for Draft available on relevant thread.

Cheers

Thanks Sir! I was inquiring about emilia floors. While most agents are nto even aware of this, some are. I inquired from Vatika people multiple times, in there main and in site office in 82. They said, they have it but they dont show it. Also, no one who has got the posession has been handed over this document.
    CommentQuote
  • is everything all right with emilia sector 83 floors? these days a lot of incidents are heard of vatika offering flats in other locations to the people who have flats in sector 83. i hope there is no issue. but then why construction is not happening there? there are no demand letters either.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    is everything all right with emilia sector 83 floors? these days a lot of incidents are heard of vatika offering flats in other locations to the people who have flats in sector 83. i hope there is no issue. but then why construction is not happening there? there are no demand letters either.

Construction is going on in full swing in secttor 83 in most of the streets some streets are pending I dont know why, for detailed information see in facebook "vatika emilia floor owners association " you can see the pics of recent devlopment of streets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankjet
    hi guys,

i have recently learnt that oc and cc are not being given by vatika at the time of offering possession. Isnt it a mandatory document ?

On being asked, they say that its with them and they wont show this. But from what i have learnt, its must for the builder to provide this and without this he cannot let people shift into the apartment. Isnt it a fraud ?

Originally Posted by sayan
    truth revealed...........

‘no occupation papers but forced to take flat’
    shilpy arora,tnn | aug 19, 2014, 04.47am ist
    facebook twittergoogle plus linkedin share
    text resize:aaa
    gurgaon: Deepak (name changed) had invested in a 2-bhk apartment at vatika india next in sector 82, hoping it would be his dream home in millenium city with all modern facilities, while he lived in a rented pad in the capital. The project, however, has been delayed and he says he is now being forced to take possession without a grant of occupation certificate (oc). "without the oc, we might even be forced to vacate the apartments if anything goes wrong after possession, as with mumbai's campa cola society," he said.

Another buyer, vijay, said, "eight months ago, the developer sent us a letter asking us to take possession before august 30, threatening to cancel our booking and saying we'd also forfeit earnest money if we failed. It also said we'll have to pay holding and maintenance charges even though we haven't got oc."

activist m k gupta, who filed an rti (a copy of which is with toi) with the department of town and country planning (dtcp), said, "the response to my rti clearly says dtcp hasn't issued any oc to vatika ltd in sectors 81, 82, 82a, 83, 84 and 85. It is thus against the rules to give possession and charge maintenance from buyers."

"when i invested, i hoped for tax benefit after possession. The developer however delayed the project by five years. Now, instead of compensating, the developer is asking for maintenance charges without oc," said a buyer who has invested in sector 83.

A vatika official said, "maintenance and holding charges apply only to clients who don't assume possession in three months. No booking has been cancelled. As far as possession is concerned, we can't force it."

when asked about the delay, the official said, "delays cannot be attributed to the developer alone. There are obligations by the government towards infrastructure like roads, electricity, water; and by customers in terms of timely payments. Changes in governmental regulations also affect deliveries."

more than 60 buyers filed a case against the developer at the national consumer redress forum with their complaints. In initial hearings, the developer asked the court to withdraw the case as different cases had been filed by different buyers. The buyers have so far stood united. The next hearing is on august 25.

horrible!!! Fears coming true and an insolent builder trying to lie through its teeth at the cost of home buyers. Such builders should be blacklisted by DTCP.

Here for the purpose of use of those fighting is attached proof about the actual policy, clearly stating possession as illegal and no right of builder to charge maintenance in the absence of occupation certificate.

This vital proof obtained through rti shall be of immense use of all those who are suffering from endemic illegalities groping the corrupt real estate in haryana. Many will now fear to trust and invest even the best of the promoted brands like vatika

shame on vatika

cheats

horrible!!! Fears coming true and an insolent builder trying to lie through its teeth at the cost of home buyers. Such builders should be blacklisted by DTCP.

Here for the purpose of use of those fighting is attached proof about the actual policy, clearly stating possession as illegal and no right of builder to charge maintenance in the absence of occupation certificate.

This vital proof obtained through rti shall be of immense use of all those who are suffering from endemic illegalities groping the corrupt real estate in haryana. Many will now fear to trust and invest even the best of the promoted brands like vatika

shame on vatika

cheats

shame on vatika

cheats

shame on vatika

cheats

shame on vatika

cheats
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

shame on vatika

cheats

sad day when even guys like vatika resort to such measures.

Thanks for bringing out this document will be very helpful in our fight against these builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession Illegally without Occupation Certificate for VATIKA Emilia Floors,...

Originally Posted by BlessU

shame on vatika

cheats

The other part of the story is that people are able to move in and relieved from paying rent and EMI both... The area is new and there can be many reasons for OC not ready but as long as there are no serious issues due to Vatika I believe it's in owners favor... Imagine the situation Vatika took 95% and you can't move in... First people start to live in and then area becomes livable, could much better if it was other way round :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgup
    The other part of the story is that people are able to move in and relieved from paying rent and EMI both... The area is new and there can be many reasons for OC not ready but as long as there are no serious issues due to Vatika I believe it's in owners favor... Imagine the situation Vatika took 95% and you can't move in... First people start to live in and then area becomes livable, could much better if it was other way round :)

Campa cola society was also perfectly livable and people lived there for a few decades before the hammer of the courts came down on the people's dream homes...

Area becoming livable means physical and social infra becoming available. OC tells us that the building and project is legal and will not be targeted by courts and government in future. What has OC got to do with area becoming livable?
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul is doing the same with the Lavanya, forcing people to pay final installment and maintenance weather you move in or not, other wise threatening to charge holding charges. Lavanya full complex is not even ready yet, they are going one tower a month and still forcing to pay full maintenance as of offer of possession, no park, no pool, no club, no main gate only parking and specific towers are ready
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgup

Hi
    Greetings

Please don't get me wrong as I have nothing against you but definitely a lot against the view point which leaks and oozes of venal crony capitalism from all peripheries.

The contentions in the views quoted below may be appreciated against the facts:
    -
    people are able to move in
    : but the home is illegally occupied in the absence of OC
    -
    relieved from paying rent and EMI both...
    : Saving on a % today for a potential loss of the entire capital is foolhardy or shall I say Pennywise pound foolish??
    -
    The area is new
    : How does a new or an old area differentiate between legal and illegal home for a buyer who paid through sweat and blood?? the whole area may become toxic for homebuyers and other land bank owners may be infected and proffer illegalities in confluence. Moreso they work in cartels.
    -
    ]there can be many reasons for OC not ready I]QUOTE]:Has not Vatika lost its vein, blood, spine and guts by not informing the stake holders about the infirmities in offer of possession? I think this is a clear breach of trust and preconceived misrepresentation and cheating on the part of Vatika. Besides, threats to buyers with cancellation, after substantial amounts have been taken, leaving the home buyers highly vulnerable and subjugated with insecurity.

Such weak individual ethics is the reason and reflects the larger organized chaos from which our social, legal, political, economic and administrative system suffers today.

Hats off to those who have moved court against the threats and intimidations issued by VATIKA despite being on an illegal and wrong footing.

Proof wrt illegality in offering possession and charging maintenance without OC has already been substantiated in my earlier post. Readers, do share notes through PM or here on the forum and keep the matter alive until resolved.

AAJ VATIKA KAR RAHA HAI, KAL VIPUL, RP, ORRIS, MAPSKO, EMAAR, AALPHA, SS, BESTECH, SARE, ANANTRAJ, RAHEJA, ANTRIKSH, SPAZE, SIDHARTHA, ANSAL, ERA, UNIVERSAL, SABHI, 3X, 8X, 9X WALE BUILDER KAREINGE.

RISE, VOICE, ACT AND NIP IT IN BUD MATES!!
    Cheers

Hats off to those who have moved court against the threats and intimidations issued by VATIKA despite being on an illegal and wrong footing.

Proof wrt illegality in offering possession and charging maintenance without OC has already been substantiated in my earlier post. Readers, do share notes through PM or here on the forum and keep the matter alive until resolved.

AAJ VATIKA KAR RAHA HAI, KAL VIPUL, RP, ORRIS, MAPSKO, EMAAR, AALPHA, SS, BESTECH, SARE, ANANTRAJ, RAHEJA, ANTRIKSH, SPAZE, SIDHARTHA, ANSAL, ERA, UNIVERSAL, SABHI, 3X, 8X, 9X WALE BUILDER KAREINGE.

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I just spoke with Vatika crm team (Kalpana), she said OC is applicable only for floors and not for low rise floors like Primrose etc..
    CommentQuote
  • OC is required for Floors as well as High rise.

Vatika is again trying to fool the buyers.

Some of the buyers who purchased floors more than 5 years back are still waiting for the possession. Not a single brick has been laid till date.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also written to them for clarification and sent them a copy of thread...I will report back for the benefit of all forum members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Radhadesh
    I have also written to them for clarification and sent them a copy of thread...I will report back for the benefit of all forum members.

New member with 3 posts. Are you from Vatika?

This is like asking a culprit " Are you a culprit?".

File RTI if you are a buyer.

Vatika has already replied that OC not required for Floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone in the forum let everyone know the documents to be taken from builder while taking the possession? Do we need to pay the registry amount directly to the builder. What we need to check when we take possession from builder. pl guide.
    CommentQuote