Hello All,

I have joined this community today and went through some of the posts which really gave me a good understanding of Gurgaon real estate.

I am planning to buy a ready to move apartment in Gurgaon which is closer to schools.

My budget is 80L (can extend by 5L for additional expenses like registration, broker fees etc.).

I can see the below properties in my budget:
1. Tulip White/Tulip Orange - Disadvantage is access road is still not ready and it will take time as the Golf Course Extn-Sohna crossing needs a bridge over the water body area (no water though). Moreover, no schools which I checked are willing to arrange transport to
the apartments.

2. Uniworld Gardens 2 - Possessions is an issue. Builder has been promising possession since last 18 months it seems. Not sure if it really qualifies to be called - ready to occupy

Are there any other properties which I can think of?

Any recommendations from the experts for me?

PS: I have booked an apartment in Sidhartha NCR Green - sector 95 but the handover may take 18 more months at least. Hence looking for another property for end use.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You can look at Valley View Estate at Gwal Pahari. It is in Gurgaon about 10 km from DLF-1. You can find a 2bhk ready to move in within 80L. people have been living there since 2005 and is a full-fledged colony with school buses coming from different school. It is bnext to Paras commercial center.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You Raoulg.

That is a very good suggestion. I will try looking the society tomorrow..

Any comments regarding, Tulip White/Orange?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi prudhvi

ur not interested in new gurgaon?? like mb of sector 78 or even vatika floors??
    CommentQuote
  • U can also look at chd 71
    CommentQuote
  • Dear manik84,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Are there any ready to move apartments in new Gurgaon/ 78/ Vatika floors which will fit in my budget? Also, are there any good schools in the vicinity?

Dear Vik Thakur,
    Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prudhvi
    Dear manik84,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Are there any ready to move apartments in new Gurgaon/ 78/ Vatika floors which will fit in my budget? Also, are there any good schools in the vicinity?

Dear Vik Thakur,
    Thank you.

gurgaon 21,lifestyle homes are ready for possesion in new gurgaon
    on SPR tulip orange,tulip white,chd 71 are ready to move

u can also check them
    CommentQuote
    Hello All,

I have joined this community today and went through some of the posts which really gave me a good understanding of Gurgaon real estate.

I am planning to buy a ready to move apartment in Gurgaon which is closer to schools.

My budget is 80L (can extend by 5L for additional expenses like registration, broker fees etc.).

I can see the below properties in my budget:
    1. Tulip White/Tulip Orange - Disadvantage is access road is still not ready and it will take time as the Golf Course Extn-Sohna crossing needs a bridge over the water body area (no water though). Moreover, no schools which I checked are willing to arrange transport to
    the apartments.

2. Uniworld Gardens 2 - Possessions is an issue. Builder has been promising possession since last 18 months it seems. Not sure if it really qualifies to be called - ready to occupy

Are there any other properties which I can think of?

Any recommendations from the experts for me?

PS: I have booked an apartment in Sidhartha NCR Green - sector 95 but the handover may take 18 more months at least. Hence looking for another property for end use.

3 BHK in Tulip Petals on patudi for ready to move in 85 Lacs - Sec 89
    2 BHK in Vatika G21 Sec - 83
    3 BHK Corona Optus or Taksila Heights Sector 37C

they have an approach with School, banks, daily needs & Hospitals in near by sector 9/9A/10/10A
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you All. Really happy with the response that I am receiving.

Today, I went to see CHD Sector 71. While the society is very good, the only negative regarding the apartment complex is the presence of Sewage Disposal plant which is right next to it although, it should not really affect the environment (no smell and no impact to ground water as per the Sewage Disposal Plant design)

I will visit the remaining properties in the next few days before zeroing down on one property.

So far, I have seen Tulip White, Tulip Orange and CHD Avenue 71
    CommentQuote
    Dear manik84,
    Thanks for the reply.

Dear Vik Thakur,
    Thank you.

monsoon breeze of sector 78, already 60-70 families living there
    CommentQuote
  • You can get Cosmos Apartment is Palam Vihar. All inclusive deals are availble for 85 Lakhs. But its in the heart of the city and schools, Malls, Hospital on walking distance. Good Gentry and great place to live. I am staying here for last five years and facing no problem at all. Few USP's

- Udyog Vihar - 10 mins drive
    - Cyber City - 15 Mins Drive
    - Airport - 15 Mins Drive
    - Dwarka - 15 Mins Drive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    You can get Cosmos Apartment is Palam Vihar. All inclusive deals are availble for 85 Lakhs. But its in the heart of the city and schools, Malls, Hospital on walking distance. Good Gentry and great place to live. I am staying here for last five years and facing no problem at all. Few USP's

- Udyog Vihar - 10 mins drive
    - Cyber City - 15 Mins Drive
    - Airport - 15 Mins Drive
    - Dwarka - 15 Mins Drive

I was about to suggest the same.
    A few other advantages
    --On a main road so auto etc is not a problem.
    --Ansal plaza/Big cinemas at walking distance.
    --Two major markets (palam vihar and sec 23) are equidistant.

Cons
    --Really bad construction quality and fitment. You will need to get some renovation done.
    --Room sizes are small for 2bhk. You cannot have a sofa set & a mid sized dining table in the hall together.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mikhail
    I was about to suggest the same.
    A few other advantages
    --On a main road so auto etc is not a problem.
    --Ansal plaza/Big cinemas at walking distance.
    --Two major markets (palam vihar and sec 23) are equidistant.

Cons
    --Really bad construction quality and fitment. You will need to get some renovation done.
    --Room sizes are small for 2bhk. You cannot have a sofa set & a mid sized dining table in the hall together.

Thats right you need to spend a lakh or two for redoing finishing.. but then you will not face any problem. Association is really good and have made great progress in sorting all initial issues.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 1 BHK in Gurgaon and have Heard about this Project. Do you know what is the resale Price of these units at present? Are they worth it? Any ideas about the society charges for a 1 BHK in this society?

thanks for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vik

For what price can one get a Ready to Move in flat in Gurgaon 21 and does the area around this project has livable conditions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VRathore
    Hi Vik

For what price can one get a Ready to Move in flat in Gurgaon 21 and does the area around this project has livable conditions?

In g- 21 deals are available at 5000 but there some deals on 4800 it size is 1245 Sq ft . All inclusive deals cost u 71 72 lac
    CommentQuote