Investment Options in Assured Return projects in Gurgaon

Last updated: April 27 2015
2 | Posts
1192 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options in Assured Return projects in Gurgaon

Hi - Barring a few sporadic comments, I haven't seen any good discussion on assured returns projects. [MODERATORS: Please feel to move/close the thread if this better be part of any existing thread]

In case of uncertainty about RE prices, some 'reputed' builders are offering schemes which at least 'on face of it' appear quite decent. Assured returns in range of 9%-20% p.a. in written agreement from decent builders. Few examples

1) Appu Ghar - Rs 100 psft on food court and Rs 200 psft on retail shop
    2) ATS Kocoon on DEW - I think under subvention scheme with loan eligibility of ~2 crores
    3) Vatika Tranquil Height in sec 82A
    4) Commercial V square property in new gurgaon with investment of ~20 lakhs or so

Should we not consider investing in them given they come from reputed builders? Returns seem higher than FD even if we assume 0 price appreciation?

PS: I am personally invested in Appu Ghar (for my father, who is comfortably getting Rs 45,000 p.m. post TDS which acts like his pension)

Looking for more informed and genuine views

Re : Investment Options in Assured Return projects in Gurgaon

What is the ticket size of investment that your dad is invested in ? At what price he invested and the current rate ?

Thanks
    RA

Originally posted by AakashG View Post
    Hi - Barring a few sporadic comments, I haven't seen any good discussion on assured returns projects. [MODERATORS: Please feel to move/close the thread if this better be part of any existing thread]

In case of uncertainty about RE prices, some 'reputed' builders are offering schemes which at least 'on face of it' appear quite decent. Assured returns in range of 9%-20% p.a. in written agreement from decent builders. Few examples

1) Appu Ghar - Rs 100 psft on food court and Rs 200 psft on retail shop
    2) ATS Kocoon on DEW - I think under subvention scheme with loan eligibility of ~2 crores
    3) Vatika Tranquil Height in sec 82A
    4) Commercial V square property in new gurgaon with investment of ~20 lakhs or so

Should we not consider investing in them given they come from reputed builders? Returns seem higher than FD even if we assume 0 price appreciation?

PS: I am personally invested in Appu Ghar (for my father, who is comfortably getting Rs 45,000 p.m. post TDS which acts like his pension)

Looking for more informed and genuine views

Comment

Re : Investment Options in Assured Return projects in Gurgaon

Dear User,

Please note that the thread you initiated on assured returns projects in Gurgaon has been merged with https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=38719

We prefer not to run multiple threads running on the same topic as this leads to information scatter and dilution.

Please refer to the above thread link to seek information on your queries.

Regards,
      Team IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X