Spaze Towers Pvt. Ltd. (Spaze Group)

How sound is this company?

This builder has several projects on Sohna Road.
http://www.spaze.in

Mr. Amman Sharma, Mr. Jaspal Singh Chawla, Mr. Harpal Singh Chawla, Mr. Surinderpal Singh Chawla, Mr. Deepak Kumar, Mr. Bharat Kumar, Mr. Vipan Sharma (Directors).

Introduction: Spaze is one of the most versatile and reputed builders of India. The Spaze Group is committed to deliver dreams, not just promise them. Spaze envisions to take up the challenge of conceiving and creating spaces that meet up to the highest possible international standards and yet offer cost-effective and holistic solutions. We also ensure that there is perfect balance between aesthetic sensibility and functional efficiency. With a number of ground breaking projects, like the futuristic Spaze I Tech Park, commercial epicenters like Spazedge, Platinum Tower and Palazo, and creating exence in comfort by introducing residential sector in the name of Spaze Privy and Avante, Spaze aims to lead the world’s hottest real estate market with its space-age architectonics.

Before investing, it is imperative to research about the builder (And the web is a wonderful tool) to find news/information on the builder on other websites, rather than relying on the builder’s own website.

So while I am still researching on the reputation of the builder, here is what I found.

http://www.merinews.com/article/flat-buyers-beware/15769551.shtml
(All the facts cited above are culled from the experience gained when I booked a flat in December, 2007, in Spaze Privy project, which was launched in Sector 72, Gurgaon, by Spaze Towers Private Limited.)

Members, please respond with your useful feedback.

Thanks & Regards!
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Someone deleted my earlier post - in that I pointed out that this builder's project called "Privy" means Outdoor Toilet in UK English.

All the typing is getting garbled. Double U is not getting saved.
    CommentQuote
  • Spaze Privy

Spaze have come up with another 2 towers in this project( privy) for which booking has started.I want to buy two flats so that all our family can stay closeby but am not sure about their reputation. I hear that they have been delaying delivery inordinately.

would appreciate response on the bulder
    CommentQuote
  • site visit of spaze privy

I visited the site today, the broker is quoting price tag of 3600/- per sq ft, there is some initial structure which is up but did not seem that any work is happening. overall the project seems ok, flat layout is fine, total land mass is abt 10 acres in which 8 towers coming up. However, am not clear to builder reputation. This is their first residential project..commercial projects are almost complete but i did not see much activity in any of the bldgs when i passed through them....senior memebrs pls advice
    CommentQuote