Dear all,

There is news today for the launch of amb group commercial in 37d , gurgaon.

Total project area : 4 acers
High street Retail, Office Space, food court n multiplex and spa etc..

More details awaited.
Attachments:
Read more
167 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi blessu

In the background its ramprastha edge towers..

Connectivity should be from dwx service lane and 37d sector roads only..

Would a plus for 37d

Cheers!!

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Some pics from their website. Any idea about projects in the background??

Claims to have the project on Dway.

http://ambgroup.in/images/location-project-37d.jpg

Earlier JVs
    JOINT VENTURES:
    Spaze Tower, Sector 114-Earth Infrastructure, Sector 88

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Amb Group SELFIE , 37d , gurgaon - Highstreet Retail, multiplex etc.

What is the opinion of the janta here about this (hope I am not repeating, I will link to previous and close)

http://abcbuildcon.in/app/webroot/img/upload/projects/download/1407147049AMB_Selfie_Square_Brochure.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Ambience Mall and AMB are same???
    CommentQuote
  • Actually I assumed they were same, you are right. Amb seems like people are being misguided by a similar name !

When I look it up, it is something else - Amb group. Apparently an associate of Spaze and Earth Infra - and is a new builder

http://www.ambgroup.in/

I have modified the original post title accordingly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Actually I assumed they were same, you are right. Amb seems like people are being misguided by a similar name !

When I look it up, it is something else - Amb group. Apparently an associate of Spaze and Earth Infra - and is a new builder

AMB Group : Real estate developers in Delhi and NCR

I have modified the original post title accordingly

37D property is next to RP city... I saw their boards on DEW next to RP... first player on 37D commercial belt...
    CommentQuote
  • Earth group has some bad repo though in general.
    how is the project for investment purpose and what are the future projections?
    What is the current discount rate going on considering =ve sentiment of the market.
    Has anybody invested in this project and what is the current state of work there.
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier i heard was they have developed some properties in bangalore but not sure.. Will try to find

Originally Posted by Hyundai
    Earth group has some bad repo though in general.
    how is the project for investment purpose and what are the future projections?
    What is the current discount rate going on considering =ve sentiment of the market.
    Has anybody invested in this project and what is the current state of work there.
    CommentQuote
  • AMB, is a progressive 21st century real estate company. It is all set to redefine professionalism and is poised to bring about a positive transformation in the way people play, live and work.
    AMB Group with specialization in feasibility analysis, land acquisition, license applications and approval the from concerned authorities, is now into every aspect of the development process, including, planning, design, construction, marketing and sales.
    From inception of a vision through to the astuteness of reading the market, AMB's commitment is reflected in its thorough paper work, well defined process and accuracy in master planning.
    It's time for you to discover the real asset builders of Delhi NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida history
    It's been the story of being at the right place at the right time. The years of 2005, 2006 and 2007 was the time when both the NOIDA region and Manoj Sethi's experience were booming. He worked relentlessly in sectors 62, 125, 126, 127, 132, 135, 136, 140, 140A, 142, 143 and 144 of NOIDA and NOIDA Expressway, Knowledge Park V, Techzone' Ecotech in Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing much on the ground. The site has been demarcated.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone looked at this pricing? What is the discounted price - much be much below the list price I am sure
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Has anyone looked at this pricing? What is the discounted price - much be much below the list price I am sure

Price is high...might be due to bang on expressway...

Connectivity looks like from 37d sector road only...n it would be walking distance from edge view skyz n atrium
    CommentQuote
  • Any one having idea on the ownership model which will be there for retail space , is it going to be strata model or or selling each shop independently? Investor will have to find tenants for the shops without any obligation of the developer.
    CommentQuote
  • Peoviding inaugral discount of 1000sq ft....any idea on the future of this project..
    CommentQuote
  • There is space for anchor tenent and multiplex.

Layout and location are good with first mover advantage.

Pricing is too steep. Tenancy model not out yet. Nor maintenance charges.

Without good business model projects in mall office commercial will fail. Hopefully they have a good model but i havent seen it.

Anyone selling individual shops in a mall in prelaunch is living in last century. These things dont work like that any more.
    CommentQuote