Got to know Godrej is coming up with its new Residential project in sector 79 Gurgaon.

Expected sizes

1300 - 2BHK
1500 - 2BHK + 1
1900 - 3BHK
2200 - 3BHK + 1

Booking rate with ID would be around 6000 to 6500

And then Launching rate would be 7000.

Booking amount
5 Lacs - 2BHK
7 Lacs - 3BHK

Specifications are still being decided upon

if i get more info ill share
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just Got back from the channel partner meet or u can say soft launch party for its project in sector 79. where they gave out just limited details which are as followed :

Name - GODREJ ARIA

Location - Sector 79, right on the sector road just before supertech which is a little bit inside.

Total Area - 17.5 Acres

Tentative sizes as shown n given on the slide show -
    2 BHK & 2 BHK + 1 -- 1350 to 1500
    3 BHK & 3 BHK + 1 -- 1980 to 2300

Booking amount:
    2 BHK & 2 BHK + 1 -- 4 Lacs
    3 BHK -- 5 Lacs
    3 BHK + 1 -- 6 Lacs

The name under which the chq would be was not announced but is assumed to be GODREJ ARIA

coming to the rate:

Launching rate is -- 7000 per sq.ft.

Soft launch rate is expected to be - the company said that there would be an ID of 500 to 1000 on 7000 per sq.ft. for the first 100 booking only and then the next rate would be disclosed after that. so its still a mystery. Expected to be between 6000 to 6500.

Its a CLP (Construction Link Plan)
    First the booking amount
    then u have to complete 20% after 90 days - so they have given 30 days more then a normal builder. at least that what they tried to highlight at the meet :)

few good points which they mentioned were:
    1. They got the locking period (which is 50% in most of their projects) down to 30%
    2. They announced the first Transfer free
    3. The extra one month addition for the first installment after the booking amount.

Specification -- Basic (semi furnished) Like a normal apartment, no a/c no modular kitchen

I dont know how many people would be interested in this project. Its a Brand tho. but this meet tonight was the biggest gathering of brokers that Godrej had had till date.

So this mean lots of brokers including me ;) would be on to it.

Here comes the good/sad/bad/happy part -- "the brokerage" the company has offered only 2% to the brokers !!!

I dont know now how would the buyers manage to bargain the amount and what would a broker do to get the chq.

all the above that i have mentioned was said ditto by the company guy at the meet. if i have missed out anything, anyone of you who were also present at the meet can please add to it.

They also mentioned that they would be launching only the first 7 acres right now, which according to me were towers of 3BHK & 3BHK+1 only. but i am not sure about it. will get back to you all regarding that.

till then CHEERS !!!
    CommentQuote
  • 6000 at Sector - 79 in today's market condition is quite a stretch.
    CommentQuote
  • Any talk of 30-70 or 40-60 type of payment plans?
    CommentQuote
  • How is investing in this project for 1 year ? I think rates are bit high due to location. Resale can be tough and only brand name will help selling.
    Any comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashantgn
    How is investing in this project for 1 year ? I think rates are bit high due to location. Resale can be tough and only brand name will help selling.
    Any comments ?

From my experience don't even think abt. Investing for short term.... Long term investment make sense but short term might give sleepless nights
    CommentQuote
  • hey

2 & 3 BHK's both are available at the soft launch.

and there is no PLP, Flexi or any other kind of plan that they plan to introduce currently.

The last resale in Godrej Frontier was for 5800, thats what the company said whereas in Supertech Araville its between 4600 to 5200 and Mapsko Mountville its between 4800 to 5400. And i guess around 40% to 50% payment has already gone. please correct me if i am wrong.

so in my point of view its minimum a 1 and a half or a 2 year kind of investment. some people who will get lucky and get one of the first 100 bookings would definitely get a chance after its lock in period is over but for others lets say 2 years. Rest Depends on the market
    CommentQuote
  • Who are the # partners that can offer BSP of INR 6000?
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej Aria or Umang Monsoon Breeze 2, what will be a better investment from a location and return of investment point of view. Very confused.
    CommentQuote
  • Umang breeze 2 especially wid the PLP plan. Godrej at 6000 + in CLP at this location is only 4 end users. Investors wont be able to make any profit for a long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by player101

I dont know how many people would be interested in this project. Its a Brand tho. but this meet tonight was the biggest gathering of brokers that Godrej had had till date.

In the past GPL were giving a GPL (**** par laat) to brokers, but now this seems to be the biggest gathering of brokers ? Kitne Aadmi the (brokers) bhai ? Why this new found love for brokers? Is that reflective of the reality of the waning appetite of the market ?

Sector 79 feels like being pushed into a corner of GGN, and 3 km away from NH8 ? Seems to be hardly any appeal , dunno why & what kind of folks would be interested ?

but when a celebrity building like Godrej comes into play, it becomes like an interesting reality show of the RE market .. tamasha dekh .. paisa phenk .. Why this new found love for brokers? Is that reflective of the reality of the waning appetite of the market ?

Sector 79 feels like being pushed into a corner of GGN, and 3 km away from NH8 ? Seems to be hardly any appeal , dunno why & what kind of folks would be interested ?

but when a celebrity building like Godrej comes into play, it becomes like an interesting reality show of the RE market .. tamasha dekh .. paisa phenk ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bittuc123
    In the past GPL were giving a GPL (**** par laat) to brokers, but now this seems to be the biggest gathering of brokers ? Kitne Aadmi the (brokers) bhai ? Why this new found love for brokers? Is that reflective of the reality of the waning appetite of the market ?

True that. i dont know y suddenly Godrej changed its mind but i guess in 88A they wern't doing good if it wouldn't have been the brokers.

and on the other hand if we talk about sec 79. it is a corner but surrounded by greenery it has its negative points and positive too, depends how u look at it.

but i dont c much discussion happening about this project here. so i guess now days the brands also dont make a difference but just the "price" that most of the people are interested in.

True that. i dont know y suddenly Godrej changed its mind but i guess in 88A they wern't doing good if it wouldn't have been the brokers.

and on the other hand if we talk about sec 79. it is a corner but surrounded by greenery it has its negative points and positive too, depends how u look at it.

but i dont c much discussion happening about this project here. so i guess now days the brands also dont make a difference but just the "price" that most of the people are interested in.

CommentQuote
  • why sector 79 when you have spr road n if u have to really cross the toll then y not the plp mb2....
    CommentQuote
  • I want to purchase a 3 BHK in Gurgaon. Was browsing the net & came to know about Godrej Aria. I Am confused about details. Can some one provide more Details.
    CommentQuote
  • I think these are correct details.

Originally Posted by player101
    Just Got back from the channel partner meet or u can say soft launch party for its project in sector 79. where they gave out just limited details which are as followed :

Name - GODREJ ARIA

Location - Sector 79, right on the sector road just before supertech which is a little bit inside.

Total Area - 17.5 Acres

Tentative sizes as shown n given on the slide show -
    2 BHK & 2 BHK + 1 -- 1350 to 1500
    3 BHK & 3 BHK + 1 -- 1980 to 2300

Booking amount:
    2 BHK & 2 BHK + 1 -- 4 Lacs
    3 BHK -- 5 Lacs
    3 BHK + 1 -- 6 Lacs

The name under which the chq would be was not announced but is assumed to be GODREJ ARIA

coming to the rate:

Launching rate is -- 7000 per sq.ft.

Soft launch rate is expected to be - the company said that there would be an ID of 500 to 1000 on 7000 per sq.ft. for the first 100 booking only and then the next rate would be disclosed after that. so its still a mystery. Expected to be between 6000 to 6500.

Its a CLP (Construction Link Plan)
    First the booking amount
    then u have to complete 20% after 90 days - so they have given 30 days more then a normal builder. at least that what they tried to highlight at the meet :)

few good points which they mentioned were:
    1. They got the locking period (which is 50% in most of their projects) down to 30%
    2. They announced the first Transfer free
    3. The extra one month addition for the first installment after the booking amount.

Specification -- Basic (semi furnished) Like a normal apartment, no a/c no modular kitchen

I dont know how many people would be interested in this project. I saw more details here Godrej Aria | Godrej Properties New Project in Sector 79 Gurgaon |. Its a Brand tho. but this meet tonight was the biggest gathering of brokers that Godrej had had till date.

So this mean lots of brokers including me ;) would be on to it.

Here comes the good/sad/bad/happy part -- "the brokerage" the company has offered only 2% to the brokers !!!

I dont know now how would the buyers manage to bargain the amount and what would a broker do to get the chq.

all the above that i have mentioned was said ditto by the company guy at the meet. if i have missed out anything, anyone of you who were also present at the meet can please add to it.

They also mentioned that they would be launching only the first 7 acres right now, which according to me were towers of 3BHK & 3BHK+1 only. but i am not sure about it. will get back to you all regarding that.

till then CHEERS !!!
    CommentQuote
  • price matters...with resale between 4500 to 5500 in that belt 6000 is actually a stretch...how many units are there player ji...that will give us an idea as they may sell 100 and after that the sales may drop...in 17.5 acres about 750+ apts can come up !! also how come brokerage is 2%...one broker i was talking to told me there are gift/gold cards and other non-cash incentives for reaching target slabs...so effective brokerage will be higher
    CommentQuote