Hi,

I am an looking to buy an apartment in Gurgaon as an end user. My budget is 70L. Here, I need an advice from the senior and experienced members about the Vatika's Gurgaon 21 project in Sec 83. After all search and meetings I have finalised Vatika india Next gurgaon 21
2 BHK at price 4850 sq ft and Flat area is 1245 sq ft.

How good the project is?
Is it worth to buy the property as I had heard some negatives about that project from some people?

Positive points are also there - Most Comercial project are coming near to this sector and Metro/ISBT bus stand are very near and even DEW is in walking distance.

IS it a good deal ? If i purchase this now and live there and sell it after 2-3 years later then move to 3 or 4 BHK.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by charmi2008
    Hi,

I am an looking to buy an apartment in Gurgaon as an end user. My budget is 70L. Here, I need an advice from the senior and experienced members about the Vatika's Gurgaon 21 project in Sec 83. After all search and meetings I have finalised Vatika india Next gurgaon 21

How good the project is?
    Is it worth to buy the property as I had heard some negatives about that project from some people?

Positive points are also there - Most Comercial project are coming near to this sector and Metro/ISBT bus stand are very near and even DEW is in walking distance.

IS it a good deal ? If i purchase this now and live there and sell it after 2-3 years later then move to 3 or 4 BHK.

Yeas go ahead, you have selected good project. Don't be confused from negative points, apart from Vatika, which ever project you will select other dealer always try to confuse and attract you to choose their own projects.
    CommentQuote
  • The rates quoted are fresh or resale?

Originally Posted by charmi2008
    Hi,

How good the project is?

CommentQuote
  • These are rare to found resale prices :P Fresh price is like :bab (59):

Originally Posted by delhiite
    The rates quoted are fresh or resale?
    CommentQuote
  • I think you will make money on this deal. Location is the best in the area. Good Luck.
    CommentQuote