offering 2, 2+Study and 3 BHK (~1100, 1300, 1550 sf) ultra luxury apartments crafted with modernity and elegance. Marina will be a 25 storey building each floor will be designed with world renowned designers and architects. Next to supertech Hues.

BSP of Rs 6600....after discount around 6300 (30:30:40 plan i think)

1. Which one is better? Supertech subvention 6600 (15 % now and rest on possession) or this one? Purely from investment/ resale perspective

2. Heard L&T is the construction partner- if anyone has insider info, pls confirm
Read more
92 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sanjeev1980
    offering 2, 2+Study and 3 BHK (~1100, 1300, 1550 sf) ultra luxury apartments crafted with modernity and elegance. Marina will be a 25 storey building each floor will be designed with world renowned designers and architects. Next to supertech Hues.

BSP of Rs 6600....after discount around 6300 (30:30:40 plan i think)

1. Which one is better? Supertech subvention 6600 (15 % now and rest on possession) or this one? Purely from investment/ resale perspective

2. Heard L&T is the construction partner- if anyone has insider info, pls confirm

Rate will be 6500 6600.
    Cheque collection will start in 2 3 days
    CommentQuote
  • is this a new project? good investment? who is the broker taking checks?
    CommentQuote
  • The project location is really bad the village Badshapur will not be a good location so many good projects in better location will get your money stuck in M3M nothing delivered till now....look before you leap guys
    CommentQuote
  • Location is next to pareena s land
    specification is same as m3m escala
    CommentQuote
  • What??? Are you sure guys about the pricing because a brand like M3M who is known for the kind of luxury project that these guyz are about to deliver :bab (48): I genuinely don’t believe that they will even think of launching this project bellow 7000 sqft to 7200 sqft :cheer2: Because the pricing for Escala was 6250 sqft at the time of Launch which was 1 year ago
    CommentQuote
  • If we are comparing M3M Project with Supertech ,I dont think that a luxury Brand like M3M will come up with a price of 6500 - 6600 sqft , what i think it will be around 7000- 7500sqft . The location sector - 68 is a good location. It will be Next Upcoming Investment location in Gurgaon .Sector 68 is easily approachable from the Golf Course Extension Road and is thus expected to benefit from the proposed metro here. It is one of the fast developing locations in this region and is expected to reap healthy returns in future.Supertech luxury project is also there in the same sector - 68 . If anyone is looking for an investment in Sectors 68 of Gurgaon , you must be glad to know that you hit the gold mine of Gurgaon as the locations have been the best investment destinations in the last one year. This M3M is a Soft Launch or a New launch project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Are you really confident about the site. My friend has visited the site today and shared that it may be surrounded by village.

Pl. share your view about the location

Originally Posted by Sumitphagna
    If we are comparing M3M Project with Supertech ,I dont think that a luxury Brand like M3M will come up with a price of 6500 - 6600 sqft , what i think it will be around 7000- 7500sqft . The location sector - 68 is a good location. It will be Next Upcoming Investment location in Gurgaon .Sector 68 is easily approachable from the Golf Course Extension Road and is thus expected to benefit from the proposed metro here. It is one of the fast developing locations in this region and is expected to reap healthy returns in future.Supertech luxury project is also there in the same sector - 68 . If anyone is looking for an investment in Sectors 68 of Gurgaon , you must be glad to know that you hit the gold mine of Gurgaon as the locations have been the best investment destinations in the last one year. This M3M is a Soft Launch or a New launch project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Need details on M3M marina

Hi,
    could someone please provide more details on M3M Marina sec 68?

Is the project already launched? if not, when will it be launched?
      i don't see any information about this project on M3M website - Luxury Residential Projects in Gurgaon, Commercial Projects in Gurgaon.
      Who to contact for booking? i want to buy directly through M3M.
      are they still taking checks?
      which floor and size would be best for investment purpose? Not looking to sell in next 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Email that I received today............

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to announce the unveiling of highly awaited M3M Marina at the well located Sector-68, Gurgaon.

M3M Marina has been conceived in a manner that will ensure that it stands much taller than any other residential development in the vicinity in terms of design, specifications & amenities. It comprises of 1100 intelligently designed and space optimized, apartments spread around lavishly landscaped central greens of 7 acres. Set amidst the central greens shall be Marina’s clubhouse and given M3M’s panache for fine living you rest assured that it will the best in its class.

Name Marina Comes from a Large Water Body surrounded by an artificial beach forming the focal point of the 7 acre central landscape green.

Price:

BSP: INR 6800/sq.ft less festival discount of INR 200/sq.ft
    PLC: As Applicable
    Car parking: 5 Lacs per bay
    Club: To be decided

Payment Plan

On booking: 5 lacs
    30 Days: 10% of BSP less Booking amount
    90 Days: 10% of BSP
    6 Months: 10% of BSP + 30% of Other Charges
    18 Months of Booking: 10% of TSV
    On Completion of top floor slab: 35% of TSV
    On Application of OC: 15% of TSV
    On Possession: 10% of TSV + 100% of IFMS

TSV: BSP + Other Charges except IFMS

Unit Sizes: 2 BHK- 1260 sq.ft
    3 BHK- 1550 sq.ft, 1650 sq.ft & 1900 sq.ft

Layout Plans: Attached

Cheque Favoring: M3M India Pvt Limited (RTGS Details Attached)

Expression Of Interest Form Attached

Regards

Regards

CommentQuote
  • M3M Marina Sector 68 Gurgaon

I think brokers are collecting cheques for this project and is under soft launch. Below is the details from one of the broker.

Land Area : 14 Acres
    Tentative Sizes :
    2BHK (1260 Sq.Ft.)
    3BHK (1550 Sq.Ft.)
    3BHK (1650 Sq.Ft.)
    3BHK (1900 Sq.Ft.)
    (in Iconic)
    Available in : New Booking
    BSP : 6600/-
    Booking Amount 5 Lacs
    Payment Plan : 40:35:25
    M3M Marina has been conceived in a manner that will ensure that it stands much taller than any other residential development in the vicinity in terms of design, specifications & amenities.
    It comprises of 1100 intelligently designed and space optimized, apartments spread around lavishly landscaped central greens of 7 acres. Set amidst the central greens shall be Marina’s clubhouse and given M3M’s panache for fine living you rest assured that it will the best in its class.
    Name Marina Comes from a Large Water Body surrounded by an artificial beach forming the focal point of the 7 acre central landscape green.

* Total Towers: 11 * 6.5 Acres Central Park * 2 Acres Water Body
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot for sharing the info. Could you please send me info on who to contact? i checked with few brokers and they didn't know anything about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • This is all gimmics.. better Hues for which all details are clear..n big better project.. n rate is same

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • i heard M3M has much better record as compared to supertech. Could anyone please shed some light about this project, location and builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyaNew
    i heard M3M has much better record as compared to supertech. Could anyone please shed some light about this project, location and builder?

Specs are same as escala.
    Location next to pareena s land
    CommentQuote
  • Even builder doesnt know specification.. i called m3m office .. there is no ultra about luxury.. its just luxury.. :D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote