Have heard Ashiana housing is coming up with a project in Gurgaon extension ??
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Found the location map of Ashiana Anmol from there website.

Seniors any input
    I am looking for investing on Sohna road...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Seems interesting and if anyone can update on this.
    CommentQuote
  • their website says sector 33 , sohna gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like Sohna has been renamed Gurgaon "extension" just like Kundli was renamed Delhi extension by builders in their ads few years back.
    CommentQuote
  • Location is a concern!!
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon Extension :) :)
    New name for Sohna !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshJPR
    Found the location map of Ashiana Anmol from there website.

Seniors any input

Hi Rakesh,
    I am also looking to invest in this project. Looking at the location..it has all top schools around. Plus in a few years...say 4-5..there wont be much of a difference in ggn / sohna. Sohna is what gurgaon was 10 years ago. And the location is also not that inside sohna. And because its going to be an Ashiana product. It will definitely command high premium fro its surrounding projects. There is no doubt about that. Please let me know if you get any information about this project.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • 60 lakhs for a 2 BHK Flat in outskirts of Gurgaon!!
    It has failed my expectations of making an Investment with Ashiana Brand.
    Can be a good buy for end users, but risky for investors as rate of return may match FD return for long term.
    CommentQuote
  • With EDC/IDC, the price for a 2 BHK will come to 68-70 lakhs.

Seems a way bit expensive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by genesis26
    With EDC/IDC, the price for a 2 BHK will come to 68-70 lakhs.

Seems a way bit expensive

Wrong. 60 Lacs+- should be All inclusive. Expensive is relative because nothing will come much less than this at the same location, mark my words because one has to consider the escalated cost of land in that area. Rest, to each his own.
    CommentQuote
  • Where's the prices

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshJPR
    Found the location map of Ashiana Anmol from there website.

Seniors any input

You know that this is "Sohna" not "sohna road, Gurgaon". you know it Right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Wrong. 60 Lacs+- should be All inclusive. Expensive is relative because nothing will come much less than this at the same location, mark my words because one has to consider the escalated cost of land in that area. Rest, to each his own.

There has been speculation that all inclusive cost of 2BHK might be 75 Lacs, and for 1600 sqft 3BHK might be 90-95 Lacs. I will strongly suggest NOT to go at this rate during a very soft market.

However, going by Ashiana Umang, Jaipur, which they launched at 2400-2500 against the touted figure of 2700 initially, its better that interested people can register oneself and then if the price is against the liking, please pull out. This will ensure that you are still eligible if the pricing turns out to be realistic rather than an inflated one. At 95 Lacs one can buy several property in proper Gurgaon, though one will need an upfront payment.

Net-Net, to me 90-95 Lacs for a 1600 sqft apt in Sohna looks very expensive, even considering Ashiana brand at this junction. Rest no one knows.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaganarora
    Where's the prices

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Any updates on the final prices, or we have to keep guessing?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure of the final price but the speculation is that Ashiana is coming up with school, commercial as well as a gymkhana club in the compound. Not sure how true that would be but I got to know this from their marketing team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote