The purpose of this tread is to report the wrong doing of m3m with his buyers..
I booked the flat with m3m in launch of its project 107, however on seeing its one sided builder buyer agreement, I inform them that I am not interested with this agreement please cancelled my booking..
And I mailed them continuously for refund now they send the notice for forfeit my amount inspite of no legal agreement with them..
This is utter cheat n dada giri from professional run company...

I send them legal notice and wants to collect all victim under same umbrella to fix these type of builders..

Requested other to add their story and fight collectively..
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amittyagi.iitr
    I booked the flat with m3m in launch of its project 107, however on seeing its one sided builder buyer agreement, I inform them that I am not interested with this agreement please cancelled my booking..
    And I mailed them continuously for refund now they send the notice for forfeit my amount inspite of no legal agreement with them..

I send them legal notice and wants to collect all victim under same umbrella to fix these type of builders..

Further is any face group of buyer exist where we fight or I start the one..
    CommentQuote
  • cheating

I m also victim of earth in same sector.

I have booking in elacasa
    This is third year, I have paid 25% of bsp and wanted to pay next installment through bank loan.

Builder raised next demand in Jan,14 and not started construction till Aug 14.
    Now they asking me to pay 1200000 as interest.
    What to do in such cases?
    No BBA IS PROCESSED TILL DATE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jairam
    I m also victim of earth in same sector.

I have booking in elacasa
    This is third year, I have paid 25% of bsp and wanted to pay next installment through bank loan.

Builder raised next demand in Jan,14 and not started construction till Aug 14.
    Now they asking me to pay 1200000 as interest.
    What to do in such cases?
    No BBA IS PROCESSED TILL DATE.

You can not expect honest dealing from Indian builders.If everyone denies to sign one sided BBAs,the things may change.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

You might have signed and submitted a booking form along with a cheque for booking amount.

Most builders have a clause in that booking form that enables them to deduct money from your booking amount in case you deny to sign BBA.

This is not specific to this builder. Problem is that buyers are shown the BBA only after they have paid a substantial amount to builder and then they have no option left but to sign on the dotted line.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    You might have signed and submitted a booking form along with a cheque for booking amount.

Most builders have a clause in that booking form that enables them to deduct money from your booking amount in case you deny to sign BBA.

This is not specific to this builder. Problem is that buyers are shown the BBA only after they have paid a substantial amount to builder and then they have no option left but to sign on the dotted line.

As per legal only agggrement is valid, booking form is just initial formality, if that is the case why they wants BBA to be signed..
    Bank doesn't disbursed without bba...
    CommentQuote
    As per legal only agggrement is valid, booking form is just initial formality, if that is the case why they wants BBA to be signed..
    Bank doesn't disbursed without bba...

You are correct.

Booking form is not a legally valid agreement but still builders deduct money based on a relevant clause in that form. Many builders don't even give a stamped copy of that booking form back to you. It is just collected by broker and forwarded to builder.

You don't have many options here. Your lawyer might have already advised you to go for a case in consumer court or any other court.
    CommentQuote
  • M3M India The Top Real Estate Developer in India

M3M Group is the well reputed real estate developer in India. M3M Group has its several projects running in Gurgaon. Some people want to destroy the reputation of M3M Group in the real estate market. Before some months I have purchased a 2bhk 1355 sqr ft luxury apartment in M3M Woodshire. The property is well designed and full of world class amenities and I am very happy with this property in Gurgaon....

Thanks
    Regards:
    Neeraj Pandey
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend they cheated me n wood shire priject , they are not refunding my money unsoite if many reminders as I am not ready to sign the builder buyer agreement..
    I am going to start the movement against m3m and I am not going to sit quietly if my hard earned money is looted..
    Neeraj pandey ji Aap hi mere paise dilwa do and professional builder se...

Regards
    Amit tyagi..
    CommentQuote
  • All genuine buyers to post their experience here...
    Together we united n stop wrong practice..
    CommentQuote
  • Moderator to please make this thread sticky...
    CommentQuote
    Moderator to please make this thread sticky...

Tyagijee!!

There is no one else who has come forward with any genuine or legible complaints against the said developer. I can, at this very moment of my drunken fervour (at 4.42 in the morning), list at least 36 builders who are bigger thugs than M3M. Do you wish that they all be suitably rewarded with a sticky thread of complaints?? Or is there is something more special in your case? Are you first amongst equals... or worst still, you are special??(First amongst seconds and thirds and fourths and so on??) .

In the IREF adaptation of the words of the great Amitabh Bacchan ( written by Javed Akhtar).. Mods are gonna reply to you.. Jao pehle us Pal ka thread sticky banwao jo logon ko paise kha ke bhaag gaya.. pehle uss Earth ka thread sticky banwao jisne construction hi shuru nahi kii.. pehle uss spire ka thread sticky banwao jo construction start karke finish karna bhool gaya.. pehle uss BPTP ka thread sticky banwao jo logon ko blood pressure ki dose roz deta hai.. pehle uss unitech ka thread sticky banwao jisne telecom giant banne ke chakkar mein RE giant ki kursi se bhi haath dho diya... pehle uss today ka thread sticky banwao jo logon to gunde bulwa ke darata hai.. pehle uss Ireo ka thread sticky banwao jo poori ki poori road kha jaata hai plan mein aur dakaar bhi nahi maarta.. pehle uss emaar ka thread sticky banwao jo shayad apni property dubai mein bana raha hai kyuki gurgaon mein to kissi ko kuch mila nahi.. pehle uss vigneshwara ka thread sticky banwao jo logon ke assured return ke cheque har mahine bounce karwata hai .. pehle uss DLF ka thread sticky banwao jiski bum pe CCI ne 600 crore ka "STICKY" ka sticker laga diya hai.. uss ke baad mere bhai... tum jiss M3M ka thread sticky banane ko kahoge... main banaunga!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

disclaimer:- I hold investments in M3M but I hold much more investment in Ireo and Emaar both of whom I have taken to task above!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Tyagijee!!

There is no one else who has come forward with any genuine or legible complaints against the said developer. I can, at this very moment of my drunken fervour (at 4.42 in the morning), list at least 36 builders who are bigger thugs than M3M. Do you wish that they all be suitably rewarded with a sticky thread of complaints?? Or is there is something more special in your case? Are you first amongst equals... or worst still, you are special??(First amongst seconds and thirds and fourths and so on??) .

In the IREF adaptation of the words of the great Amitabh Bacchan ( written by Javed Akhtar).. Mods are gonna reply to you.. Jao pehle us Pal ka thread sticky banwao jo logon ko paise kha ke bhaag gaya.. pehle uss Earth ka thread sticky banwao jisne construction hi shuru nahi kii.. pehle uss spire ka thread sticky banwao jo construction start karke finish karna bhool gaya.. pehle uss BPTP ka thread sticky banwao jo logon ko blood pressure ki dose roz deta hai.. pehle uss unitech ka thread sticky banwao jisne telecom giant banne ke chakkar mein RE giant ki kursi se bhi haath dho diya... pehle uss today ka thread sticky banwao jo logon to gunde bulwa ke darata hai.. pehle uss Ireo ka thread sticky banwao jo poori ki poori road kha jaata hai plan mein aur dakaar bhi nahi maarta.. pehle uss emaar ka thread sticky banwao jo shayad apni property dubai mein bana raha hai kyuki gurgaon mein to kissi ko kuch mila nahi.. pehle uss vigneshwara ka thread sticky banwao jo logon ke assured return ke cheque har mahine bounce karwata hai .. pehle uss DLF ka thread sticky banwao jiski bum pe CCI ne 600 crore ka "STICKY" ka sticker laga diya hai.. uss ke baad mere bhai... tum jiss M3M ka thread sticky banane ko kahoge... main banaunga!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

disclaimer:- I hold investments in M3M but I hold much more investment in Ireo and Emaar both of whom I have taken to task above!!!

Aapne bechare ka muh bank kar diya.:bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Counterfeit
    Aapne bechare ka muh bank kar diya.:bab (58):

I am doing my bit against wrong doing.. You let's do your...
    If you can't help me then don'tsay he is small cheater than big thugs...
    Till my money is back with interest I can't sit relaxed...
    Yeah to abhi surauat hain..
    CommentQuote
  • Better you file a complaint in consumer forum immediately ... dont delay ... . that way M3M can not forfiet your money at all.. also u can file this case at your place of residence... not necessary at gurgaon...
    CommentQuote
    I am doing my bit against wrong doing.. You let's do your...
    If you can't help me then don'tsay he is small cheater than big thugs...
    Till my money is back with interest I can't sit relaxed...
    Yeah to abhi surauat hain..

Sorry brother. Pl. don't take offence. We are all in the same boat here. I booked a property 5 years back. It was supposed to be delivered 2 years back. The work is still at initial stages and they have increased the price stating increase in area when there is actually none and added PLC and interest when nothing was due.(:bab (45):: Still I am happy and fighting! By the way I have a habit of fighting back and more often than not I succeed in my fight. My advice is keep going in a systematic manner. It would be easier to go on your own with persistence.
    Best of luck!:)
    CommentQuote