M3M Group, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 13 2020
43 | Posts
9028 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3M Group, Gurgaon

The purpose of this tread is to report the wrong doing of m3m with his buyers..
    I booked the flat with m3m in launch of its project 107, however on seeing its one sided builder buyer agreement, I inform them that I am not interested with this agreement please cancelled my booking..
    And I mailed them continuously for refund now they send the notice for forfeit my amount inspite of no legal agreement with them..
    This is utter cheat n dada giri from professional run company...

I send them legal notice and wants to collect all victim under same umbrella to fix these type of builders..

Requested other to add their story and fight collectively..

Re : M3M Group, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amittyagi.iitr View Post
    I booked the flat with m3m in launch of its project 107, however on seeing its one sided builder buyer agreement, I inform them that I am not interested with this agreement please cancelled my booking..
    And I mailed them continuously for refund now they send the notice for forfeit my amount inspite of no legal agreement with them..

I send them legal notice and wants to collect all victim under same umbrella to fix these type of builders..

Further is any face group of buyer exist where we fight or I start the one..

Comment

cheating

I m also victim of earth in same sector.

I have booking in elacasa
      This is third year, I have paid 25% of bsp and wanted to pay next installment through bank loan.

Builder raised next demand in Jan,14 and not started construction till Aug 14.
      Now they asking me to pay 1200000 as interest.
      What to do in such cases?
      No BBA IS PROCESSED TILL DATE.

Comment

Originally posted by jairam View Post
        I m also victim of earth in same sector.

I have booking in elacasa
        This is third year, I have paid 25% of bsp and wanted to pay next installment through bank loan.

Builder raised next demand in Jan,14 and not started construction till Aug 14.
        Now they asking me to pay 1200000 as interest.
        What to do in such cases?
        No BBA IS PROCESSED TILL DATE.
        You can not expect honest dealing from Indian builders.If everyone denies to sign one sided BBAs,the things may change.
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

You might have signed and submitted a booking form along with a cheque for booking amount.

Most builders have a clause in that booking form that enables them to deduct money from your booking amount in case you deny to sign BBA.

This is not specific to this builder. Problem is that buyers are shown the BBA only after they have paid a substantial amount to builder and then they have no option left but to sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
            You might have signed and submitted a booking form along with a cheque for booking amount.

Most builders have a clause in that booking form that enables them to deduct money from your booking amount in case you deny to sign BBA.

This is not specific to this builder. Problem is that buyers are shown the BBA only after they have paid a substantial amount to builder and then they have no option left but to sign on the dotted line.
            As per legal only agggrement is valid, booking form is just initial formality, if that is the case why they wants BBA to be signed..
            Bank doesn't disbursed without bba...

Comment

As per legal only agggrement is valid, booking form is just initial formality, if that is the case why they wants BBA to be signed..
              Bank doesn't disbursed without bba...
              You are correct.

Booking form is not a legally valid agreement but still builders deduct money based on a relevant clause in that form. Many builders don't even give a stamped copy of that booking form back to you. It is just collected by broker and forwarded to builder.

You don't have many options here. Your lawyer might have already advised you to go for a case in consumer court or any other court.

Comment

M3M India The Top Real Estate Developer in India

M3M Group is the well reputed real estate developer in India. M3M Group has its several projects running in Gurgaon. Some people want to destroy the reputation of M3M Group in the real estate market. Before some months I have purchased a 2bhk 1355 sqr ft luxury apartment in M3M Woodshire. The property is well designed and full of world class amenities and I am very happy with this property in Gurgaon....

Thanks
                Regards:
                Neeraj Pandey

Comment

Dear friend they cheated me n wood shire priject , they are not refunding my money unsoite if many reminders as I am not ready to sign the builder buyer agreement..
                  I am going to start the movement against m3m and I am not going to sit quietly if my hard earned money is looted..
                  Neeraj pandey ji Aap hi mere paise dilwa do and professional builder se...

Regards
                  Amit tyagi..

Comment

All genuine buyers to post their experience here...
                    Together we united n stop wrong practice..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X