Hi

I have cash around 80 Lac. I can stretch cash max cash up to 95 Lac -1 Cr.
For some reasons, I can't pay for loan if required on top of it.

So if I take property of 1.35 lac (35 Lac loan, 1 Cr cash), I need some rent income which can pay for this 35 lac loan (I don't have money to pay continuous for loan(can pay 10-12 installments) But I have credit line so I can take loan on my name easily.

Please suggest me what project should I look for, I may sound atypical with lot of requirements But that's why I am here :)

1) Vatika Next (180 sq yard plots) ?
2) Any good apartments Which I can get around 95L and can get me some good rental
3) Should I go for Loan for 30-40 Lac and can get good rent, which property should I go for
I have shortlisted Bestech Sohna road, Puri Phase 2 2BHK
4) Should I keep some cash for now and invest in later delivery projects M3M etc.

Anything above is not for end use at this and may be 3-4 years later But most likely I would like to sell the property within 3-5 years.

Please don't advise to keep all the cash in FD's/Mutual Funds etc as I would like to have a property in gurgaon at this time which I may not sell if I decide to settle in gurgaon down the line

Thanks for reading this post.
Looking forward for replies from all members of this fabulous forum.

Regards
cool kaps
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 140 views no reply ..

Hmm.. seems question put up is wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolkaps4u
    140 views no reply ..

Hmm.. seems question put up is wrong

Hi
    Greetings

Right question and definitely must call you a lucky guy with disposable 1 cr in hand.:D

Actually,,, it is very important to know if you actually do need the rental income and also necessarily need to take a loan??

In I cr you can find ample RTM properties in New Gurgaon and near RTM Mahindra Aura 110 with ready rental income and no need to take loan. Mahindra, purely since you are checking Puri Emerald bay 104, in my view 110 is better located and will shine even more once NPR litigation is over.

Within this budget of 1 cr appx. you can get a choice of RTM properties in 8x,3x,9x Units under possession and Families living
    Some 4K units have been offered possession, around 1000 families living.

Besides you can try Godrej 80 recently in news for possession and Uppal property phase 1, which is RTM.

Bestech Sohna Road is also not a bad choice but you may require a loan.

As far as plot is concerned, it is the best type of investment if you are planning to build for self/floors and can also use your leverage capability latter at time of construction.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/59620-living-on-rent-vs-investment-vs-end-user-purchase-gurgaon/page3?t=61058&page=3
    Seriously would suggest with registry plot in authorised residential area only. However, not sure if you can get a big plot in 1 cr. Certainly a small 6-8 marla 50-70K psy in Huda Sectors is a no hassles, secure bet if coloured component is not a problem.

You may also find the following discussion thread of interest https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/32233-investment-options-residential-commercial-60l-gurgaon?t=34062

Hope that helps.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Blessyou for detail message
    I am impressed with your knowledge.

I will check on Mahindra Aura
    Can anyone suggest what is the price I can get in resale there and How much rental income I can expect.

Plots which sector you recommend?

Thanks
    Kaps
    CommentQuote