Dear All,

Orris Infrastructure has joined the league of builders who applies every trick to their customers. There are many builder who with their first project wants to build the REPUTATION but it seems Orris wants to build the reputation in a very bad light.

Recently they offered the posession of the first phase of Carnation Residency. The got the OC after a good delay of over 1.5 years of applying it for the first time.
The possession letter brought in many surprises for the unit holders who were shocked to see the unjustified demands :-

>> Electricity Installation Charges at Rs. 150/- (BBA never mentions any charges instead it talked abt power backup of 2KVA/3KVA).

>> Not paying the delayed penality(even though BBA has a mention of Rs 5/psf and their management parroted time and again that they would pay as per BBA)

>> Maintenance at Rs. 2.69/- per sqft per month(amongst highest in vicinity) with one year payable as advance with Non-Functional Clubhouse.

>> They hardly have green area of few sq fts and they are charging green PLC for the same.

>> Each member has to sign a indemnity cum undertaking, the terms and conditions are so one sided that it grants Super Power to builder to charge for literally anything post possession leaving no powers with the customers.

The Carnation/Aster Court project has been launched almost 5 years back and still there is no sign of delivery of Aster Court..though they have been saying possession in 2014..but the goal-post changes when mgmt is confronted.

What next:-
Joint Protest by unit holders of Carnation Residency/ Aster Court/ Aster Court Premier with Media presence, to fight off the injustince done by Builder.

Unit Holders of other projects of Orris Infrastructure are also welcome to join and highlight their concerns.

Venue :- Orris HQ, M.G Road, Gurgaon
Date :- 8th November
Time :- 11:00 A.M

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Vi...39966102778743

https://www.facebook.com/#!/orrisindia
Read more
235 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In India, many builders are crooks.
    However, degree differs from builder to builder.
    Never expect fair deal from Indian builders.
    JAGO GRAHAK JAGO
    PAISA AAPKA,FAISALA AAPKA
    CommentQuote
  • Awee-rris intention is to grab as much money as they can or rather cheat poor customers and without any justification of those charges,. It gives the feeling that they have decided carnation/aster court to be the first and their last project.
    CommentQuote
  • very sad the way orris has been performing for the last one year. it took them 1 year to get the OC?? And still it seems there are irregularities in the OC. What do they want...to suck up customers up to their neck. Truly disappointed.

Seemed to be a good start. But this has become so frustrating and disturbing. After investing our hard earned money, taking loan from bank, paying emi and rent....for a family like ours it is really a pain. And then when you see the irregularities, late possession, OC irregularity, legal case, high electricity charge, high maintenance etc it becomes even more scary. God know what will happen next.

Ridiculously callous performance by Orris.....is this what they mean by "Expect the best". Playing with customer's money.....frustrating, disturbing, unacceptable....can't think of words even to describe my feeling. Think its time to shake them up.....
    CommentQuote
  • I also booked a flat Orris and it seems that is the biggest mistake in my Life.......

Hi Guys ,

I have booked a flat with Orris for thir very !st project "Orris Carnation"......After 3 years it seems that this was the biggest mistake I did in my lifetime......

There are many reason for my comments some of them are -

1) Always running from customer facing for adequate reasoning

2) There is no one (including MD) who can stick to their words given

3) They are cheating with unreasonable and illegal demands

4) Like BBA...One sided Undertaking(Indemnity) , Who would be responsible for anything wrong happening due to the construction by builder. Stop cheating customers.

5) Illegally asking for EXTRA Money in the name of Electricity Installation charges (150 /sq ft) even when nothing is mentioned about these charges in BBA. Plus BBA says that power back up is included and will be provided by orris without any other charges.

Are there other "VICTIMS" in this forum......please come togather and let us fight togather.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Orris started as a builder holding promise of timely delivery & transparent charges. But time & again, either delivery is delayed or charges (not agreed in BBA) levied upon middle class like us. Now at the time of possession, electricity charges ( 150/sft) ~ 2.2 Lakh for 3BHK Flat is added to final demand. Its shocking !! With no clubhouse & swimming pool in sight, still demanding maintenance charges 2.7.sft with 1 year advance payment. In simple words, milking the flat owners. Its high time Orris recalls its promises & stop harassing customers. Hope better sense prevail to Orris Management & they take back all illegal charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    In India ,all builders are cheats.
    However, degree differs from builder to builder.
    Never expect fair deal from Indian builders.
    JAGO GRAHAK JAGO
    PAISA AAPKA,FAISALA AAPKA

Sirjee

Grahak to jaag jaayega... but the point is this isn't an individual issue and people usually do not unite unless the issue is very very big like builder running away with money etc.

People are busy and they think someone else will fight their battle nevertheless. Sadly it doesnt happen usually. In case of DLF too, the matter was much more grave than it is here and there wasnt cent per cent participation from Belair owners. There were still a few smart asses who knew that someone else will fight their battle for them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Sirjee

Grahak to jaag jaayega... but the point is this isn't an individual issue and people usually do not unite unless the issue is very very big like builder running away with money etc.

People are busy and they think someone else will fight their battle nevertheless. Sadly it doesnt happen usually. In case of DLF too, the matter was much more grave than it is here and there wasnt cent per cent participation from Belair owners. There were still a few smart asses who knew that someone else will fight their battle for them.

Do not wait for others,
    fight your own battle.
    CommentQuote
  • Sic of Orris. Their actions are never aligned to what their tag line says "Expect the best".

They have never kept their promises on refunding the EDC/IDC charges taken from their customers.
    They do not want to talk on the possession dates for Aster Court & are delaying it as much as they can.
    Their illegal demand in the name of Electricity Installation charges (150 /sq ft) is another example where they just want to extract money from their customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Simply loot

Time and again Orris has changed its stance on matters listed above. Is there any legal regulatory/ govt. authority who can help customers from such builders.
    CommentQuote
  • when i booked flat with orris i was excited that sooner i will have my own house n will be able to fulfill my dreams of having a wonderful house...and as every lady of the house has..
    but gradually over the duration of 4 yrs gone by ...my dream doesnt seem to fulfill .....
    and the kind of attitude company people has totally changed...seem to be one sided..
    moreover putting extra charges day by day in some or the other way and putting pressures on the customers for extra payment which were not there in BBA is really bad...
    but i will fight for it till the end and get my unit as it was in BBA without paying extra....
    holding our extra EDC/IDC money is very wrong on their part..
    they cant do whatever they want...

united we stand.....

ORRIS===EXPECT THE WORST
    can never become a big brand now...if first project is like this nobody will like to invest..with them...
    i cannot recommend it to anyone..
    they should know illegally holding our hard earned money in EDC/IDC will not bring fruits to their future projects..
    CommentQuote
  • Orris has no proper justification on green PLC when there is only 1 small park, and bare minimum distance as per govt. norms between 2 towers. Green PLC for watching the few trees/plants from balcony ??

In spite of best efforts of flat owners, Orris did not furnish area calculations for charging money for extra builtup area.

Orris have added towers without seeking permission from flat owners.
    Corner and green areas have ceased to exist due to greedy attitude of Orris.
    One does not get what one booked in the begining of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with all of you guys.
    Feeling cheated buying this project. No clarity with the company. Having doubt about company's attitude as they are holding EDC/IDC refund from government with them since last one year. No clarity over the land dispute case. They have only one answer for any kind of questions.
    Worst experience.
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Orris management Don’t bother to face / meet and even Listen valuable customers who inveted their hard money into their project to get dream home , but some how feeling worst decision of my life
    2) All bad practice follower guru of market
    3) No clarity given on any part increase in area or 150 sqft electrical charges
    4) Proper LOOT
    5) EDC/IDC even not refund after bank NOC provided to ORRIS while same was duty of ORRIS to do admin tasks but still customers are running to get EDC/IDC decreased rate from govt
    CommentQuote
  • All affected buyers should join hands and hire a good advocate to tackle them legally.
    There is no other way to get your rights enforced.
    Go in a friendly group and discuss with builder,keep the discussion in writing and if god forbid things do not work out,then go for legal action under a blitz of publicity.
    CommentQuote
  • Electricity Installation charges @150 rs per sqft is totally insane & pure greed on the part of orris.2.69 rs per sqft maintenance charges is too much specially when no club & other amenities are not operational.they want 1 year charges in advance , just to enjoy free capital.Even DLF is not charging these rates.

I think orris has made its mind to exit the real estate business.Who will buy their upcoming projects if they resort to these unethical practices specially when they are bleeding the customers of their very 1st project with unjustified demands & harassing tactics??? Orris Sudhar Jaa !!!
    CommentQuote