I am planning to buy ready to move in please help with the best option - Vipul Lavanya OR Monsoon Breeze.

Liked Vipul but guess has some industries near it & Monsson doesnt have any balconies in master bed room.

Confused please help with your opinions.

Regards.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • factories are bound to move.. What are the price points for both ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 70 L for 2 BHK in Monsoon & around 76 for 3 BHK in Lavanya. My only worry is industries, heard there is some pollution too because of factories.

Monsoon has no balcony in bedroom & living room has very small. If you can help me with update on lavanya would be great.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandsurabhi
    I am getting 70 L for 2 BHK in Monsoon & around 76 for 3 BHK in Lavanya. My only worry is industries, heard there is some pollution too because of factories.

Monsoon has no balcony in bedroom & living room has very small. If you can help me with update on lavanya would be great.

I have a unit in Lavanya, so obviously I am biased.. But in the long term, I am not worried about factories. They will move just like the ones in other GGN areas moved over last 10-12 years. As the land value appreciates, running a factory on an expensive piece of land becomes a non profitable venture for anyone..

What is the BSP difference between the 2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • As a buyer of Vipul Lavanya, my experience till now with Vipul is good, they are doing things right and listen to buyers. Rest depends on individual, I feel pollution is everywhere in Gurgaon in one form or other, so go there check quality of construction and if you feel you are liking things, check the deal
    CommentQuote
    I am planning to buy ready to move in please help with the best option - Vipul Lavanya OR Monsoon Breeze.

Liked Vipul but guess has some industries near it & Monsson doesnt have any balconies in master bed room.

Confused please help with your opinions.

Regards.

I have experience with both the builders . There is no match . It is all the way Vipul if choice is between these two projects whether it is for investment or Enduse . You wil regret if u invest in Monsoon .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    I have experience with both the builders . There is no match . It is all the way Vipul if choice is between these two projects whether it is for investment or Enduse . You wil regret if u invest in Monsoon .

I quite agree . Vipul looks much better - cleaner/transparent deal & process, delivery as per schedule/without much delays & quality of construction, all seem to be much better in Lavanya/Vipul as compared to Monsoon .
    CommentQuote
  • Just have a look of lavanya site before choosing,its a horrible to stay and its way in manesar deep surrounded by all industries
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag75
    Just have a look of lavanya site before choosing,its a horrible to stay and its way in manesar deep surrounded by all industries

Horrible to live? based on what criteria of quality living index? entire new GGN is so close to Manesar and how is that bad
    CommentQuote
  • You can see the "Arial View" of this project and nearby things on this website.
    https://housing.com/in/new-projects/page/2214-lavanya-apartment-by-vipul-ltd-in-sector-81
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks all will go with Vipul lavanya.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a deal for 4200 per sq ft for 1560 floor plan. Is this fine? or I can get a cheaper deal
    CommentQuote
  • Is this all inclusive?
    CommentQuote
    I am getting a deal for 4200 per sq ft for 1560 floor plan. Is this fine? or I can get a cheaper deal

That's pretty much the market price
    CommentQuote
    I am getting a deal for 4200 per sq ft for 1560 floor plan. Is this fine? or I can get a cheaper deal

That is a bargain price go for it, I paid 4200 + other charges like parking EDC IDC etc one and a half year ago for 2BHK
    CommentQuote
  • 4200 + other charges for 1560 sq ft
    CommentQuote