Hi Friends,

I am planning to buy 2BHK in Supertech Hills view Sector 2 Sohna . They have offered payment plan as "Pay 10% as booking amt and No EMI till possession. On possession 10% have to be paid and for 80% there will be home loan from India bulls. Builder will pay the interest till possession."

Its a prelaunch and they have offered 1200 sqft 2BHK at 60L (all incl).

Please let me know your suggestions about this PRe-launch project . I am buying it for my own stay purpose .

Regards
Read more
156 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the timeframe....as Sohna City will be ready after only 10+ years...hence they are offering this payment plan.....if you have a very long horizon go for it
    CommentQuote
  • Hi My chandigarh ,

Thay are saying that project will be completed in 3.5 yrs . But its a prelaunch so I am bit worried . Only plus point I can see is a payment plan of no EMI till posession .

Any more suggestions on this .
    CommentQuote
  • As I said that Sohna City will be in a livable state only after 7-10 years....look at what has happened on Dwarka Expressway...it all started in 2002-03 but still the place is not livable as the expressway is not complete whereas there are lot of projects which ready and some are getting delivered in next 1-2 years....but you cannot live there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyer2014
    Hi Friends ,

I am planning to buy 2BHK in Supertech Hills view Sector 2 Sohna . They have offered payment plan as "Pay 10% as booking amt and No EMI till posession. On posession 10% have to be paid and for 80% there will be home loan from India bulls . Builder will pay the interst till posession ."

Its a prelaunch and they have offered 1200 sqft 2BHK at 60L (all incl).

Please let me know your suggestions about this PRe-launch project . I am buying it for my own stay purpose .

Regards
    Buyer

Prices are very high and builder is offering subvention scheme, which means arranging finance from bank on your credit limit and same time selling you property at higher rate from market price.
    Better if you go for a property in Gurgaon nearing possession available on resale with same budget and better location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

My budget is around 52-58 lakh.. will supertech sohna 2 will be a good option to buy as i cannt afford to buy in gurgaon as of now..

Will in the lon run it will be a place to live considering its around 15 KM from Gold Course Extn road?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by urwithgirish
    Hi All

My budget is around 52-58 lakh.. will supertech sohna 2 will be a good option to buy as i cannt afford to buy in gurgaon as of now..

Will in the lon run it will be a place to live considering its around 15 KM from Gold Course Extn road?

Thanks

Why sohna when u can get flat in new gurgaon with all eminities in this budget.
    Plz do proper R&D before buy anything.
    CommentQuote
  • I like the site and am interested in this project as well. I am long term investor and even for my own use I have 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • People generally suggest that one should avoid Supertech. they pass huge brokerage to dealers. i have read it at other threads also. so take your informed decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vik
    I know its possible to get a house in ggn for around 55-60 lakh.. however in that case i have to make a payment of around 60-70% from bank and remaining from myself.. and for that project i know i will be getiing possession after 1.5-2 yrs.. cannt afford that..
    so thats why the payment plan looks good to me..
    Also.. if you consider that if you are standing at vatika City near badhsapur.. from there its exactly 14.5 kms.. i believe in coming future it will be a good road to communicate as it has already been declared as a National highway..
    let me know what you feel about the same
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you Girish - I have 5 years to make payments and I like the PLP plan in Hill Town. I dont have the money to pick up a Unit in 37C 37D or any other sectores where the Super structures are ready. Moreover I feel Supertech is a good name in the Industry - Surely there is an overall delay with everything in Real estate but again the project achieves my objective of investment as well as a place to live as well in 5-7 years time frame.
    Also an FYI that their society is not bang on the main road but at the backend which away from noise and busy roads. I liked their plan as well.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I have bought 2 bhk in Supertech hill town, mainly because of its location and payment plan.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sjsonaljain012 years ago
      can i get your no, because i m planing to buy it...i need some sugessions
  • I too have booked in subvention plan but found that their management is very fragile. So for they have changed my flat allotment 4 times in last 10 days. They have also increased the car parking to 3 lac which was earlier 2 lac in my case.

Do you think, Supertech is reliable builder. They said that they will get disbursal of 80% in 60 days from bank, is that possible. I believe the subvention scheme is banned by RBI now, how can they get disbursal in 60 days.

Expert opinion pl.

Originally Posted by Pallavv
    I have bought 2 bhk in Supertech hill town, mainly because of its location and payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 2BHK 1200 Flat as well in Hilltown on PLP plan - Again mainly because of its location and payment plan. I need time of to accumalate that money and dont need a ready to move flat.
    I have visited the location multiple times and have liked it as a long term product for both investment and for self use.

Have they started giving allotment ? Am still waiting for a recepit for initial booking amount.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Payment Plan
    I believe they are even not sure..i visited there office on saturday in noida.. and executive told me things are in pipeline.. and will take at least 15-20 days more to come up with the final allotment and payment plan..

RP.. paymemt plan you know definitely will be not the final..it will change again i am sure..
    CommentQuote