Seniors please suggest how good is the project lauched by Raheja Builder by the name Krishna Housing Scheme? Is the location good? Is it better than Supertech's Basera?

Can Delhi residents who own a flat here, can also apply for these schemes?

Regards
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Hi

Dear Seniors,

Please suggest if I should apply for this scheme? Which one is better, Supertech Basera or Raheja's Krishna affordable scheme?

Regards
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by shikshasaini
    Dear
    If you are talking about quality construction than you have to Choose some Special builders these are Bestech in Gurgaon , BPTP in Faridabad & Ashiyana And krish Group in Bhiwadi. These serves you the better support and Luxury homes.

Thanks

BPTP in faridabad. Waah kya kehne. Yahan keh rahe ho bhai accha hai. Ye baat Faridabad me kisi ke samne mat keh dena. Kaafi damage ho sakta hai.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Any someone tell about location of Sector-14 in Sohna....Its not showing in Google Maps....
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I just applied online for 2BHK which have 80 units. Actually I never won any luck draw.. Just applied on name of Builder Raheja. Will see if get lucky..
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Complaints
    Is anyone else applied on this ? I did online application and sent the affidavit by email. Sent couple of email to their customer care but did not get any reply.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Builder Review
    I got the response via email on time. The Raheja builders are known for their excellence and their flats have been in demand so much. There is a possibility that booking of flats might be closed by now. Reply comes within 3-4 days. You can apply later. Good Luck!!
    CommentQuote
    • Possession
    • Builder Review
    please check their earlier projects first. only launches no possession .
    CommentQuote
    • Possession
    I think possession has been started recently.
    CommentQuote
    • Complaints
    • Builder Review
    I sent couple of email to Raheja and did not get any reply. Also I did not receive any letter that I applied in this scheme.

Does anyone who applied online got any letter or other response.

I had received an email when I applied online. After that no communication.
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    affordable housing.. Krishna Housing Scheme ....

hi people, could you please let me know about Raheja's Krishna Housing scheme 2014. i am a new investor with a budget of aroud 15-20 lac and new to this market and yes, will prefer a branded developer over others.

Please assist/ help me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Connectivity
    My brother has also booked the flat in Raheja's Krishna Housing Scheme. And he is happy with his decision. It is at Gurgaon-Sohna road which gives it an easy connectivity.
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    hi people, could you please let me know about Raheja's Krishna housing scheme 2014. I am a new investor with a budget of around 15-20 lac and new to this market and yes will prefer a branded developer over others.

please assist and help me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Can anyone tell me when the draw is happening?

Confused; Confused; Confused; Confused; Confused!
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Hi,

There is a new housing scheme in Sohna Road in sector 6 by Arete Builders I guess.

2 BHK for 19 lakhs!

Really wondering if it is worth investing? On the face of it, looks risky.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Raheja has announced the draw dates of their Krishna Affordable Housing project at Sohna. The draw date is the 06th of July.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote