Hii All,

How good is to invest in upcoming Unitech projects (Vistas, Sunbreeze) in Sector-69 / 70 , Gurgaon considering both timely possession and property growth??
Please give your views. I am planning to invest in this project either in original booking or resale.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • UNITECH is not completing their previous projects on time, I am a UNIHOMES buyer and booked my flat in 2009 and till now huge amount of construction is left. UNITECH is not doing any construction there. It appears that UNITECH have a strategy to lend money from new launched project then invest that money in old pending projects and pay their debts. Please join following group "Unitech Unihomes Noida Buyers Group" on facebook and look how UNIHOME Buyers are struggling then take decision. Experiencing with UNITECH I one should do complete due diligence about financial condition of builder before investing. UNITECH is under great debts and not able to complete their old projects. I think they will do same with their new projects also. Unitech has taken almost 60% to 80% money and we UNIHOME buyers are paying very heavy bank interests, now UNITECH has stopped construction after building the structure.

Just notice that UNITECH takes around 50% to 55% of money as time based (like 10% on booking again 10 % after 45 days and so on) and rest of the money on construction based.

They make silly excuses like labors are not available and do not response us exact time like when they will complete construction.

I think it is not at all safe to give your precious money to UNITECH and feel cheated later.

So my Friends please get the experience from old customers before investing with UNITECH.
    --------------
    CLOSED, PLS FOLLOW
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/9374-unitech-vista-phase-2-unitech-group-sector-70-gurgaon/page65?t=11826&page=65
    CommentQuote
  • Sector road 60 meter wide is under construction and expected to comlete 2-3 months. I myself has visited this sector road
    CommentQuote