Sort by :
Filter by :
- Who is the builder and what is the project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Builder and completion
IS it ready to move in or not...rite now at 68 lakh u r asking for 4000 psf...CommentQuote0Flag
- It's a Resale
it's a resale flat. I got the posession 4-5 years backs. society is fully functional and people are living there.
- How much do you wana sell it for?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Vishal,
Please read my initial message, you will get your answer.
- Just a tip Neeraj
Just consider the details like if it's going to be on POA or Registration. As in Sector 56, I doubt if the registration is available in Societies on re-sale flats.
Also consider the Black & White $$$ math in both the scenerios.
Otherwise your expectation sounds fair to me based on the current rates for the sq ft area you have.CommentQuote0Flag
- Call 3-4 agents and you will know what it is worth. Dont' call too many of them. But agents will be the best people to give the right price. I don't think that members here can give you a general price idea.CommentQuote0Flag
- Considering the details, anything between 74 -78 should be good.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Neeraj,
let me know the Name of the society and exact address, i'll gv u the exact price, but the price is around 65 to 70 lacs for a society flat in Sec-56.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi very thanks for sharing this useful informationCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Neeraj, best option is get 2 dealers to get price posing as a seller and get 2 dealers posing as a buyer. That will give you fair idea. because normally seller and buyer get different rates from the delears. hope this will help you. ;)Originally Posted by neeraj_bitmHi Guys,
I am thinking of selling my 3BHK (plus servant room) apartment in sector 56 with 1700 plus sqft area as I need to buy one in Pune.
I am not sure of RE rates in Gurgaon. Can you guys give me some inputs as what rate can I expect for the same. Is 68 lakhs, a reasonable rate or is it bit high or low?
- Thanks for the reply guys. I posted it on Magic bricks and since then dealers hasn't stopped calling. They showed it quite a number of times to many buyers and I had offers of 68 - 69 lakhs. But I was unaware of the area. Actual super area is 1825 sqft and I have a registree too of my flat. I am planning to sell it at around 70 lakhs.
Lets see if something works out for me. The society name is Huda CGHS. It's on plot No. 1 at sector 56 near to the Shushant tower where Golf course extension road starts.