Hi,

Got following mail from broker.

New Launch by Raheja in sector 79, Gurgaon.
    Independent Floors spread across 5.20 Acres
    Limited Units, 32 plots, total 96 dwelling units.
    Stilt + 3 structure
    Options of bareshell/normal/fully furnished.
    Sizes ranging from 1550 - 6220 sqft for 3 BHK + SQ & 4 BHK + SQ units.
    Pre Launch Price range from Rs. 4575/sqft - 5575/sqft
    Launch expected at 6175/sqft.
    First floor gets access to basement & stilt level with private lawn.
    Third floor gets access to terrace.

Located inside Supertech Township in Sec 79, this project shares its club with the Supertech Township.

In bareshell units there will be no flooring, paint, sanitaryware, doors, woodwork etc. Person can get its as per their choice individually.

Terrace/stilt/basement will be chargeable at 50%.

PLC of 5% of bsp for corner & green facing plots (very limited in nos)

Servant rooms at stilt level for all floors.

Fetaures-

Interiors by La Sorogeeka, a premium global name in interior solutions*
      Automated Homes*
      Centralized Media Storage Hub*
      Pre-installed wi-fi system*
      Private Plunge Pool
      Backyard Foyer
      Eco-friendly Solar Systems
      Privy Greens
      Parking space for 2 vehicles with each unit
      Jacuzzi

Licence/Approvals-

No. & Date of License : 37 of 2014 dated 27/08/2014
        Type of colony & its areas : Residential Plotted Housing Colony, 5.16875 Acres
        Building approval No. 733, 736, 739, 742, 745, 748, 751, 754, 757 of 19/12/2014
        Name of the colonizer : M/s Raheja Developers Ltd.
        All the approvals can be checked in the office of Raheja Developers Ltd.*

*As on date
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Project Review
    details available on site also-
    Raheja Ayana
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    what are the feedback of this project
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Builder

Is it made by Arabtec?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I'm really interested in the plush pool and Jacuzzi low rise living. Anybody who is invested, kindly enlighten about this project whether it is value for money proposition? Also whether quality of material will be as per Arabtec standards?
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    avoid this chor builder
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Complaints
    avoid , please check about their existing project. only project launches no delivery.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    I have booked my flat in Raheja Navodaya. The name of Raheja Builders is well notable for their brilliance. Actually before delivery there are many steps involved and he has his projects widespread. We people need to have patience and not to lose hope.
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    Originally Posted by atulmehra
    I have booked my flat in Raheja Navodaya. The name of Raheja Builders is well notable for their brilliance. Actually before delivery there are many steps involved and he has his projects widespread. We people need to have patience and not to lose hope.

I totally agree with you. Raheja is the best builder ever..... Most awarded.... Best Locations.... Best contractors..... Always on time delivery.... No Court case whatsoever..... Construction quality is mind blowing..... u enter there society u feel u r not on earth..... U feel like u r in mars..... Best Best Best .....Love u Navin Raheja
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Possession
    how much patience , navodaya launched in 2007 still no possesion .
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by atulmehra

:bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
    • Complaints
    • Builder Review
    Originally Posted by psambher
    avoid this chor builder

Well said psambher bhai, CHOR builders like RAHEJA, UNITECH and SPIRE should be totally avoided ! They are just looting aam aadmi and promoted by some shameless brokers who have hijacked this forum.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Connectivity
    I have been to Raheja Ayana a couple of days back and I found that it has a fine connectivity to NH-8 and away from the crowd of heavy traffic congestion which is undoubtedly favorable for senior citizens and children. Everyone has their own perspective.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    I also have been to there site which is little far from NH 8.
    I see 3 issues here -
    1) Given the cost of these floors, amenities are less inside society even club is shared with Supertech ( Not sure about this builder )
    2) This project is totally surrounded by Supertech projects only.
    3) This place will definitely take 5 years to be livable.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Seeing raheja track record 5 years is a little early, yes it is surrounded by supertech and sharing of club with such a large project of supertech is not a good idea.

Originally Posted by ajitpec
    I also have been to there site which is little far from NH 8.
    I see 3 issues here -
    1) Given the cost of these floors, amenities are less inside society even club is shared with Supertech ( Not sure about this builder )
    2) This project is totally surrounded by Supertech projects only.
    3) This place will definitely take 5 years to be livable.
    CommentQuote