Hi All

I am not able to find any thread specific to interior designer in Gurgaon, hence starting the thread. I am currently looking for a interior designer, please recommend if you have used any. Also, please suggest how much should I budget for the same. I understand that there is no limit, but just looking for decent POP, False ceiling & wall decor in drawing/ dining, and some basic work in rooms.

Cheers
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • +1. Likewise. I am also looking for someone with good reviews to do my house completely. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • And I am looking for one in Dwarka.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by somnaath
    +1. Likewise. I am also looking for someone with good reviews to do my house completely. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Interior work is usually done in two ways: one is manually and the second one is by machine. If you want to do quality interior work then go for machine finish. A lot of interior shops charges around Rs950-1000 per square feet but do the work manually. The quality & look of machine finish is far superior, even if it costs Rs150-200 more than the manual sq ft rate. It would cost you Rs 20000-30000 more for approx 150-200 sq ft, depend on the total sq ft area. Here is one shop I would refer, Anand Interiors, Sector 5, Gurgaon, I have given my modular kitchen & wardrobe work to them. Visit their shop they have few works on display. They also give lifetime warranty on their work.

I will post some pics once my work is done

Hope this helps

Susant
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sushant. will look forward for snaps!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I am looking for a good interior designer for my flat at mahi dra aura. any suggestions? I would prefer a good professional who can desigen the interior as per the room size.
    CommentQuote