Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter to PM: Cheating and Fraud by Parsvnath Hessa Developers & Parsvnath Developers

Collapse
X
Collapse

Letter to PM: Cheating and Fraud by Parsvnath Hessa Developers & Parsvnath Developers

Last updated: January 9 2018
4 | Posts
2717 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to PM: Cheating and Fraud by Parsvnath Hessa Developers & Parsvnath Developers

I am writing to you behalf of flat allottees in Parsvnath Exotic, Golf Course Road , Gurgaon (Towers B5/B6 & C4).
    We like a lot of other common people in Gurgaon , are in the unenviable position of having paid 95% of money to the builders of the complex and waiting for last 9 years for the completion of our dream homes.
    A Quick synopsis of our case is given below:

Read Full Story : http://forum.therealtypaper.com/forum/real-estate-gurgaon/cheating-and-fraud-by-parsvnath-hessa-developers-private-limited-parsavnath-developers-limited/
    Last edited March 11 2015, 01:10 PM.

Re : Letter to PM: Cheating and Fraud by Parsvnath Hessa Developers & Parsvnath Developers

Link is not opening up. Please copy and paste here for everyone to read ...

Originally posted by ashishrao0 View Post
    I am writing to you behalf of flat allottees in Parsvnath Exotic, Golf Course Road , Gurgaon (Towers B5/B6 & C4).
    We like a lot of other common people in Gurgaon , are in the unenviable position of having paid 95% of money to the builders of the complex and waiting for last 9 years for the completion of our dream homes.

Read Full Story : http:///1C3WNUs

Comment

Re : Letter to PM: Cheating and Fraud by Parsvnath Hessa Developers & Parsvnath Developers

Copy the link and paste it onto the task bar of Chrome. It works!

http://forum.therealtypaper.com/foru...opers-limited/

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      Link is not opening up. Please copy and paste here for everyone to read ...
      The Chief Minister
      02 March 2015
      State of Haryana
      Gurgaon

Dear Sir
      Subject: Cheating and fraud by Parsvnath Hessa Developers Private Limited & Parsavnath Developers Limited

1. The builder launched the flats in 2006 and has collected 95% money dur from the allottees.
      What is interesting to note is that whilst the flats were sold in 2006 the building plants were sanctioned in 2009.
      2. The builder has stopped the construction of the flats Completely since May 2014 and is not reverting on the completion plan for the same. Only the building structure has been built, full internal work and finish in pending . The structure is getting damaged due to stoppage of work.
      3. The builder continues to report profits and launch of new projects , whilst we poor allotees
      Are running pillar to post to seek the possession of the flats.
      4. We have approached several departments in your government including (Police Station –Sushant Lok , Commissioner of Police Gurgaon, Economic Offence Wing Gurgaon , Department of Town and country Planning ) and are attaching a copy of our complaints but there has been no action the builder in last 4 months.
      5. A lot of officials in your government believe that this is civil matter best solved by courts rather than by them. Sir we are at a loss to understand that when sometimes in duping people by collecting money without government approvals on the building plan and then not completing the building in 9 years , by what logic is this not a case of Cheating , fraud and breach of trust.

We are very inspired by the stance of government against one such other builder in Gurgaon and are hopeful that you shall help us as well in our case.

What can really help our cause is if you could direct:
      1. The Police/cow to file and fire
      2. Direct DTCP to initiate action against the builder

Shailendra Singh
      President

Name of association
      Welfare association of Flat Buyers of Exotica Towers
      Attached Files
      Last edited March 12 2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I purchased flat in exotica dreamville in july month 2017. I had paid full payment but did not get my flat yet. Its a ready to move in flat but its already more than 6 months now and still no response from builder or company. When I ask why its delay they saying our employee has quit the job and so its delay. Fully rubbish reason they are giving, isn't? I had booked flat through channel partner name "Investors Planner".

I request to all Indian be aware of such fraud builders and company like "Exotica housing and infrastructure pvt. ltd." Never ever invest in their any project. Do not buy any home or office or shop directly or indirectly from them.

I have to take stand against such fraud builder and company and I will start campaign against this company soon, so they not able to cheat people like me and lost all his entire life savings. I lost 60 lakh..
        Last edited January 9 2018, 07:02 PM. Reason: Personal information removed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X