Hi,
There is a lot of information available on this forum but it's equally difficult to reach any kind of conclusion from so much dispersed information. I request forum members to provide guidance regarding purchase of an apartment for self use in Gurgaon. Below are my requirements/constraints:
1. Budget - under 1 cr
2. Driving distance from Iffco chowk - under 45 mins (max 1 hr)
3. 3 bedrooms. Area desired around 2000 sq feet so all inclusive desired rate comes out to be under 5000 per sq ft.
4. I am not familiar with Gurgaon so not sure which areas should be considered desirable compared to others. Some areas that I have read about seem to be out of budget :) . Can I get something in Dwarka expressway in this budget? Please also advise on sector 8x, 9x, 10x vs 3x.
5. I would prefer a better builder and locality even if I need to compromise on distance.
6. I have lived in Noida for some time so if I had to purchase in Noida, I would prefer Gulshan, 3c, Logix kind of project on expressway. Any comparable projects in Gurgaon in my budget?
7. Possession time and area should be livable in next 2-3 years.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.
Read more
Reply
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

    looking at u time horizon , you can try for 3 BHK unit on Anantraj maceo in Sec-91. well under your budget of 1 cr.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Arpan. How is Anantraj rated as a builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Sare Crescent Park

    Try 4/4+1 Bhk in Sare Crescent Park Phase 3, sector 92. They should offer possession by next year. It is coming up very nicely whith Phase 1 already delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by higujral
    Hi,
    There is a lot of information available on this forum but it's equally difficult to reach any kind of conclusion from so much dispersed information. I request forum members to provide guidance regarding purchase of an apartment for self use in Gurgaon. Below are my requirements/constraints:
    1. Budget - under 1 cr
    2. Driving distance from Iffco chowk - under 45 mins (max 1 hr)
    3. 3 bedrooms. Area desired around 2000 sq feet so all inclusive desired rate comes out to be under 5000 per sq ft.
    4. I am not familiar with Gurgaon so not sure which areas should be considered desirable compared to others. Some areas that I have read about seem to be out of budget :) . Can I get something in Dwarka expressway in this budget? Please also advise on sector 8x, 9x, 10x vs 3x.
    5. I would prefer a better builder and locality even if I need to compromise on distance.
    6. I have lived in Noida for some time so if I had to purchase in Noida, I would prefer Gulshan, 3c, Logix kind of project on expressway. Any comparable projects in Gurgaon in my budget?
    7. Possession time and area should be livable in next 2-3 years.

    Thanks in advance for your inputs.


    can look at emaar palm hills sec 77... 1575 3bhk will b in ur budget... 4bhk 1950 will be bit beyond 1 cr
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at Alpha G Corp's GurgaonOne Sector 84 project.. It fulfils most of your requirement except getting ready as it might get ready little earlier..
    CommentQuote
  • You can look at following projects as per your criteria-
    1. DLF NTH - ready to move options available in 1 Cr now a days, registry also started, area shaping up very well, safest bet as its a RTM proeprty.
    2. Bestech Ananda - option is good, will be ready in appx 1.5 yrs, but can be slightly out of budget, dig the market for best deals.
    3. Anantraj Maceo - 1862 & 2320 can very comfortably come in your budget range, however there is no work going on site from past 9-10 months, builder has worked very fast in staring but now all of sudden there is no movement, if intention is good it can be completed in 2 yrs.
    4. Winter Hills - 1735 can come in your budget, location is good, furnished apartment, with dlf coming up in vicinity one can expect area to turn up better.
    5. Ramprastha Skyz - 2025 can fit in your budget easily, however the infrastructure will take time to develop in 37D, builder has not delivered anything yet. Overall township will take atleast 6-7 yrs to develop fully with different projects getting completed, till then it can be a problematic area.
    6. GurgaonOne - smallest 3 bhk is 1826, budget can be an issue as it will cross 1 Cr, location/builder is good, expect delivery in 2 yrs.

    As compared, sector 10x & 3x will take more time to develop as compared to 8x & 9x, projects delivery is already started in 8x/9x with infrastructure getting in place slowly & staedily, as 3x/10x are very much dependent on dew so thing are moving at snail's pace in these sectors, once projects delivery start one can expect some relief as builders will have to prove an alternate to reach till projects if they hand over possession until dew is completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    You can look at following projects as per your criteria-
    1. DLF NTH - ready to move options available in 1 Cr now a days, registry also started, area shaping up very well, safest bet as its a RTM proeprty.
    2. Bestech Ananda - option is good, will be ready in appx 1.5 yrs, but can be slightly out of budget, dig the market for best deals.
    3. Anantraj Maceo - 1862 & 2320 can very comfortably come in your budget range, however there is no work going on site from past 9-10 months, builder has worked very fast in staring but now all of sudden there is no movement, if intention is good it can be completed in 2 yrs.
    4. Winter Hills - 1735 can come in your budget, location is good, furnished apartment, with dlf coming up in vicinity one can expect area to turn up better.
    5. Ramprastha Skyz - 2025 can fit in your budget easily, however the infrastructure will take time to develop in 37D, builder has not delivered anything yet. Overall township will take atleast 6-7 yrs to develop fully with different projects getting completed, till then it can be a problematic area.
    6. GurgaonOne - smallest 3 bhk is 1826, budget can be an issue as it will cross 1 Cr, location/builder is good, expect delivery in 2 yrs.

    As compared, sector 10x & 3x will take more time to develop as compared to 8x & 9x, projects delivery is already started in 8x/9x with infrastructure getting in place slowly & staedily, as 3x/10x are very much dependent on dew so thing are moving at snail's pace in these sectors, once projects delivery start one can expect some relief as builders will have to prove an alternate to reach till projects if they hand over possession until dew is completed.



    Connectivity to 3x is from both dwx and pataudi roads, hence its a dual connectivity..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, but to go to pataudi road from NH8 is still a ask in itself today with either go in wrong direction from rajiv chowk or take a U turn before toll, also the traffic at peak office hours at the intersection takes away a lot of time. So connectivity to 3x is not that great as compared to 8x/9x at present. However proximity to sectors 9/10, markets or already habitated area makes it a good proposition until dew connectivity is resolved.

    Originally Posted by mitraa
    Connectivity to 3x is from both dwx and pataudi roads, hence its a dual connectivity..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Yes, but to go to pataudi road from NH8 is still a ask in itself today with either go in wrong direction from rajiv chowk or take a U turn before toll, also the traffic at peak office hours at the intersection takes away a lot of time. So connectivity to 3x is not that great as compared to 8x/9x at present. However proximity to sectors 9/10, markets or already habitated area makes it a good proposition until dew connectivity is resolved.



    Agree, but that would go away once hh chownk is built up in 2-3 years atleast
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope a bit better, if dew is done in 2-3 yrs no need for HH chowk also.. ;)
    Originally Posted by mitraa
    Agree, but that would go away once hh chownk is built up in 2-3 years atleast
    CommentQuote
  • please consider one thing. whole new grugroan sectors are atleast 5 years away from habitation. people who can not sustain burden of emi and rent , are moving in new apartments in new gurgoan sectors.

    but let me tell you if someone is staying in own apartment in some part of gurgoan, he/she will not shift to new gurgoan as of now due to lack of infrastructure..

    there is nothing as of now.. it is an isolated world.. just to say , if you want to lets say just want to do window shopping in mg road, will you come from new gurgoan , it will take 45 mins one side mate..

    do keep a time frame of atleast 5 years..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by doobti
    please consider one thing. whole new grugroan sectors are atleast 5 years away from habitation. people who can not sustain burden of emi and rent , are moving in new apartments in new gurgoan sectors.

    but let me tell you if someone is staying in own apartment in some part of gurgoan, he/she will not shift to new gurgoan as of now due to lack of infrastructure..

    there is nothing as of now.. it is an isolated world.. just to say , if you want to lets say just want to do window shopping in mg road, will you come from new gurgoan , it will take 45 mins one side mate..

    do keep a time frame of atleast 5 years..

    Agree. Also if you are working couple by any chance , add up The cost of commute. One calculation that I did that if a working couple has two cars as a need , sare homes is 20km from iffco chowk so a daily addition of atleat additional 30km travel per day for 22 days a month roughly translates to 3500 additional petrol expense per car.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by crazynaval
    Agree. Also if you are working couple by any chance , add up The cost of commute. One calculation that I did that if a working couple has two cars as a need , sare homes is 20km from iffco chowk so a daily addition of atleat additional 30km travel per day for 22 days a month roughly translates to 3500 additional petrol expense per car.


    it is not only about money mate.. it is the quality time which you could have spend with family which will be wasted on the road and in return, you do not even get basic infrastructure..

    the whole new gurgoan is 5 years away infact to that exten GCX is also at least 2 years away from infrastructure, only plus point with GCX is you can still use GC or Sohna road infrastructure which is in close proximity of 2-3 kms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by doobti
    it is not only about money mate.. it is the quality time which you could have spend with family which will be wasted on the road and in return, you do not even get basic infrastructure..

    the whole new gurgoan is 5 years away infact to that exten GCX is also at least 2 years away from infrastructure, only plus point with GCX is you can still use GC or Sohna road infrastructure which is in close proximity of 2-3 kms.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Please suggest options on
    -GCX extn, GCX, 6x, 5x, 4x, existing 3x
    -For a 3bhk,
    -1800-2000 sq ft,
    -< 1crores
    -With reputed brand with all amenities.
    -Under construction with possible delivery in 2 years
    Further,
    -What are the current Lowest rentals and lowest Offers for RTM for similar 3bhks of reputed builders with all amenities for the above locations.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Please suggest options on
    -GCX extn, GCX, 6x, 5x, 4x, existing 3x
    -For a 3bhk,
    -1800-2000 sq ft,
    -< 1crores
    -With reputed brand with all amenities.
    -Under construction with possible delivery in 2 years
    Further,
    -What are the current Lowest rentals and lowest Offers for RTM for similar 3bhks

    Cheers



    blessu, that is tough question.. this is reality of gurgoan that we can not get a decent 3bhk in <1 crore.. i can not think much but i would suggest u might look for tulip violet 1578 size, a decent 3bhk..

    but again i am not much into looking at varuous options perse..
    CommentQuote