Sort by :
Filter by :
- I think it is a good project. Layout is good. Location is best in this area.
Price is a little on higher side.
Orris Carnation is cheaper and likely to be same quality. Just adjacent to Vatika.
Crescent Park is really cheap, just 2 Km away but may not be same quality.
Edge tower is 2600 psf BSP, good quality but location not so good - depending on your needs, might be better location also.
Down payment discount of 10% seems less - it is 15% in some NOIDA builders.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is it worth looking there as Vatika has not even regsitered their map uptill now?CommentQuote0Flag
- What rate u getting G21 at? Please let us know.CommentQuote0Flag
- Vatika G 21 -Sector 82, Gurgaon
Dear IREF members
I have physically cheked Vatika Gurgaon 21 in sector 83.
The rooms are designed in unique way with all 4 flats in corner position, rooms are being airy & sunny. Pretty decent common area.
Can you all guide me if a 2 bhk. 1245 sq ft for 72 lacs AI a good buy from 3 perspectives
1. End use & standard of living
2. Rental yield & growth
3. Capital Appreciation
Would appreciate a 3 years, 5 years and 10 years view.
**No woodwork, OC , electricity by Huda & regisatrataion as on dateCommentQuote0Flag
- Apart from another builder on this location, Gurgaon 21 is really a worth residential project of Vatika Group on NH-8. It has all advantages that should be in a perfect house.CommentQuote0Flag
- In which sense Gurgaon 21 is advantageous ?
Will it be live able in true sense?
Will it attract rentals and price rise?
It is a part of a massive and slowly developing townshipCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all,
Please note that there is already a thread running on Vatika G21 here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13534-vatika-g-21-vakita-group-sector-82-gurgaon?t=15838
We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.