DLF New Town Heights as an investment?- CLOSED

Last updated: September 4 2012
4 | Posts
3446 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLF New Town Heights as an investment?- CLOSED

DLF New Town Heights 3BHK is approx 49L. DLF also offers 10% payback if all payments are made on time. That brings down the price to 45L.
    The super area is an enviable 1845 sq ft.

For that price its a good deal especially coming from a renowned builder like DLF.

But the downside is the location. Sec 86, 90 and 91 are still farming lands. There is no good connectivity as of now to NH-8 or the proposed metro.

I want to know if this a good investment. What do you guys think will be the appreciation in next 5 yrs to come?

Re : DLF New Town Heights as an investment?- CLOSED

Originally posted by arvindsd View Post
    DLF New Town Heights 3BHK is approx 49L. DLF also offers 10% payback if all payments are made on time. That brings down the price to 45L.
    The super area is an enviable 1845 sq ft.

For that price its a good deal especially coming from a renowned builder like DLF.

But the downside is the location. Sec 86, 90 and 91 are still farming lands. There is no good connectivity as of now to NH-8 or the proposed metro.

I want to know if this a good investment. What do you guys think will be the appreciation in next 5 yrs to come?

I feel DLF Express Greens is a much better option. It is 300-400 mtrs from the highway & bang opposite IMT. Not to miss out on the fact that metro station is also likely to come up at IMT chowk. All in all, I think it is a winner.

DLF has already increased the price from 2250 to 2650 in the last 3 months. I can see the prices zooming up further as the cunstruction starts. It will surely be arond 3300-3500 by the time it comes up for possession in the last quarter of 2011.

Comment

I agree with chevy00
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I have tried looking for DLF Express Greens threads/posts on the forum but couldn't find any. Can we have some more views on DLF Express Greens, Manesar please.

Comment

This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=19138
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X